Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

P3300006.jpg

Props for Warcraft I on that

Ok here's my home office, juste moved into my new house then still need time to reorganize, the flooring has been installed this morning, anyway this is how it looks like

BTW I got my third Samsung T260 monitor broken during my relocation, my new T260 is on the way, next week..

Nice looking workstation... the walls especially, nice coordination.

Thanks for the comments :D

And yes i used HDR for the picture above :p

It is far from being completed, just wanted to share a bit of my progression, i was very happy with the walls and the flooring, worked hard for it ,normal pictures coming soon

Last edited:

And yes i used HDR for the picture above :p

It is far from being completed, just wanted to share a bit of my progression, i was very happy with the walls and the flooring, worked hard for it ,normal pictures coming soon

What is on the walls? That does look dam good, I might have to grab a few ideas for my own office..

... i was very happy with the walls and the flooring, worked hard for it ,normal pictures coming soon

Damn I did not even notice the flooring... very very nice. Now I have this urge to redo my floors :p

Ok here's my home office, juste moved into my new house then still need time to reorganize, the flooring has been installed this morning, anyway this is how it looks like

BTW I got my third Samsung T260 monitor broken during my relocation, my new T260 is on the way, next week..

yogaxlpcroom2.jpg

The lighting looks awesome in that room. I'm not sure if its due to the finish of the desk/walls, but wow, I like that.

First dual set up that I've "planned" i.e. purchased identical screens. Very happy with it! First post too btw.

IMG_1927.jpg

IMG_1933.jpg

IMG_1934.jpg

IMG_6247.jpg

13newfinalredarray-Copy.jpg

Working on various LED lighting with office/Furniture applications. Hope you like.

1.jpg

Last edited:
No no.. Lights are not distracting at all. Since they are on a fader switch I can lower them if needed. But for the most part I hardly see them when i am doing general things on the net. ;)

for those of you that have multiple-multiple monitors why not just get one huge one? Like a 37" or 42"?

Same reason why people make threads asking for the best 30" monitor and some guy links him a top of the line 80 billion inch LCD................ with 1080P.........telling him it's better.

for those of you that have multiple-multiple monitors why not just get one huge one? Like a 37" or 42"?

More workspace. A 37" or 42" is going to be an LCD TV (at least I don't see any monitors on Newegg larger that 30"), which means the highest resolution it'll be is 1920x1080. Compare that to two 24" monitors, each being 1920x1200. That'll give you a total workspace of 3840x1200. Make that two 30" monitors and you'll have 5120x1600, haha.

LCD TVs are nice for viewing at a distance, but using a really large one on a desk is just going to make everything look really blown up.

Last edited:

+1 to what the other responses were plus with my 24" monitors at 1920 x 1200 I have a total of 5760 x 1200. That means I can spread out multiple windows/VMs/apps over three entire monitors. Can't do that with just a single 42" screen.

+1 to what the other responses were plus with my 24" monitors at 1920 x 1200 I have a total of 5760 x 1200. That means I can spread out multiple windows/VMs/apps over three entire monitors. Can't do that with just a single 42" screen.
Not to mention, reading on a 42" is very annoying. Gives me headaches.

Back