Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Oh and those Soyo mobos were nightmares. They work great at first and then die a slow death. I went through like 2 or 3. First the USB goes out then the IDE, then BAM its all over dead mobo.

Just a quick off-topic reply: my dad's using a good MSI Neo2 Platinum and I think his KT-400 is just back in the box. /off-topic. btw gr1Mo, that's a nice big screen on the right there, I've only seen a 37" Olevia in person. lol sad but true. (I need to get an LCD so I can post my setup here).

Well, im kinda embarrassed, but here is my humble single LCD

macro004-1.jpg

A pair of 24" Westy's on our new Matrox RT.X2 editing workstation.
rt01.jpg

What panel does those westy's use? The colors to the one on the right look different from the left one - perhaps due to the angle?

Dell 40" LN-T4066 I think..1920x1080
I also have a Samsung 22" LCD in the closet, I'm going to wall mount the 40" above my desk and have the 22" as my gaming monitor..

IMG_0279.jpg

hugeclock.jpg

I went to target, and had no luck finding a clock like this one.

Does anyone have any information on this or a similar clock?

A name would be great.

Thank you.

^ nice writing on the side of the case. Did you really have to border your image though? :D

I've been reading this thread for awhile and finally get to post to it. I love this Sharp!

NewComputer011.jpg

I love your setup. It is the best I've seen on this thread. It's beautiful because it shows 1 beautiful and large lcd and shows common sense: 1 desktop (power for home), 1 laptop (for on the go). So geniously simple. I am definitely emotionally moved by this Sharp LC-32GP3U LCD (despite some people with issues with Sharp's dual pixel usage).

Regarding the other setups I've seen so far:
Those people with 4-5-6 monitors looks silly and waste a lot of electricity and destroys your eyesight/health (flourescent backlighting of lcds is bad for your biological clock and eyes). Ever get uncontrollable eye twitching?

Also, people showcasing stale warm unfinished beer, improperly lubricated guns, multiple same game systems (2 X-box 360s), glass housing so people can watch you websurf naked: Is that reallly necessary??? I mean can't we focus on your main lcd setup.

And the people with Matrix screensavers, :D ... well I'd rather not say anything more. :D

Simple is simply better.

2173434358_52a27f31a2_o.jpg

If you're emotionally moved by a 32" Sharp, just wait until you see a 42" Sharp! Things are about to get crazy up in here!

Thanks MBT. I do like my Sharp and I still get impressed every time I sit in front of it.

Looking nice alexheinz! That thing sure is big.

I love your setup. It is the best I've seen on this thread. It's beautiful because it shows 1 beautiful and large lcd and shows common sense: 1 desktop (power for home), 1 laptop (for on the go). So geniously simple. I am definitely emotionally moved by this Sharp LC-32GP3U LCD (despite some people with issues with Sharp's dual pixel usage).

Regarding the other setups I've seen so far:
Those people with 4-5-6 monitors looks silly and waste a lot of electricity and destroys your eyesight/health (flourescent backlighting of lcds is bad for your biological clock and eyes). Ever get uncontrollable eye twitching?

Also, people showcasing stale warm unfinished beer, improperly lubricated guns, multiple same game systems (2 X-box 360s), glass housing so people can watch you websurf naked: Is that reallly necessary??? I mean can't we focus on your main lcd setup.

And the people with Matrix screensavers, :D ... well I'd rather not say anything more. :D

Simple is simply better.

I don't know if it is the best in this thread (needs some cleaning) but you do have a point for the most part. Some people might need 4+ monitors for the line of work they are in. And the reason you see so many people with multiple XBox 360s is because they overheat and break so easily.

i own 2 xbox 360's, white premium one that is modded, and a black elite which isn't modded and for retail game xbl. also my tv only gets its 1080p from HDMI and the old white premiums dont have hdmi so thats reason for 2. btw anyone know what desk is dishpointer's? i love the HUGE keyboard tray.

hugeclock.jpg

I went to target, and had no luck finding a clock like this one.

Does anyone have any information on this or a similar clock?

A name would be great.

Thank you.

Hey I gave you a link to radioshack a few post back to something very close to that clock you should search for weather station clock.

Back in day.... This is the grand-daddy of all setups.

Saw it on Digg- could not resist :)

OMG, now that is one clean setup!!!

nioin3k, look! it is your clock.

Mr. Wolf, what was this thing able to do? Did it have a compiler? Games?

I don't know if it is the best in this thread (needs some cleaning) but you do have a point for the most part. Some people might need 4+ monitors for the line of work they are in. And the reason you see so many people with multiple XBox 360s is because they overheat and break so easily.

lol people own multiple xbox 360s so they can play pirated games and thats the ONLY reason

no one in their right mind would drop $350 on another xbox 360 just so they could have one while their other is being repaired for 3 weeks (which usually only happens once for everyone)

lol people own multiple xbox 360s so they can play pirated games and thats the ONLY reason

no one in their right mind would drop $350 on another xbox 360 just so they could have one while their other is being repaired for 3 weeks (which usually only happens once for everyone)

haha yeah. I found that pretty funny too.

it's happened 3 times to me within 6 months after owning mine for a year, and the guy at the UPS store told me he saw the same guy 5 times in a row drop his off (don't know the time span).

I love your setup. It is the best I've seen on this thread. It's beautiful because it shows 1 beautiful and large lcd and shows common sense: 1 desktop (power for home), 1 laptop (for on the go). So geniously simple. ...snip...

Aren't there 2 desktops in that pic???

I'll post pics of my samsung 50inch plasma to go along with 2 24inch soyo when I get it next week. :)

Mr. Wolf, what was this thing able to do? Did it have a compiler? Games?
The Atari 800 was considered one of the best computers of its time. It competed against the Apple 2 and IBM 8086. Program cartridges were loaded by flipping open the lid where it says "Atari 800" and plugging them into the chassis. Those big floppy drives took the old 5.25" disks. AtariWriter was the preferred word processor. The 800 could play some great arcade games such as Centipede, Joust and Defender. Some of the earliest RPGs like Rise of the Dragon and the Ultima series were a lot of fun on my old 800, too. One of the first games by LucasArts, Behind Jaggi Lines (also called Rescue on Fractalus) was an Atari game. All things considered, the Atari 800 was a pretty good gaming machine in its heyday.

Back