Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

PC-Vertical.jpg

PC-Horizontal.jpg

You set your res at native? Coz your icons are massif:eek:

Also what keyboard is that? The one on the left that is..

Resolution set at 1920x1200, the icons are large because I'm using 120dpi font. And yep, that's a Dinovo.

Cool wallpaper. How do you like those Swans?
You should see it in action! It's a moving "dreamscene" background. And the Swan's are good, but need more bass :( Probably going to upgrade them soon too...

That is a creative use of a banana holder dab! Nice, clean setup. Maybe could use a little cable management for your power strip though.

My wife has that exact same desk.... Your setup, however, is much, much cleaner and neater. I would post a pic, but that would be a waste, as you really can't see her desk under all the shit she has piled on it:p

That is a creative use of a banana holder dab! Nice, clean setup. Maybe could use a little cable management for your power strip though.

I agree and in fact when i saw one posted in past pics, I went out an got 2 for myself
they rule for hanging the head phones

My wife has that exact same desk.... Your setup, however, is much, much cleaner and neater. I would post a pic, but that would be a waste, as you really can't see her desk under all the shit she has piled on it:p

Any idea where you can get that desk? Any links? Looks well designed.

my boring setup, don't even know why i posted it

DSC00911111.jpg

DSC01090small.jpg

DSC01087.jpg

:( this forum helped me learn a lot though, especially picking out everything you see from computer parts, to the desk, to the speakers and westinghouse. Glad I stumbled upon here

Looks tight to me... good color scheme with the blue and orange.
O and by the way 37in screens are never boring... tight poster of the man :cool:

Looking at all of these setups reminds me that I need to get a new desk. I've had mine since middle school, haha.(Sophomore in college now)

Thanks!

I keep telling myself to clean up my power strip but I just can never get the motivation to. :p

Had a move round with 2 more LCDs (far-left & far-right)

workstaion_april_07_x2.jpg

(Yes my room is really that small - you'll be seeing it in the College Setups thread!).

What monitors are those? Particularily the black one? It looks like one from the IBM line, but I could be wrong.

What monitors are those? Particularily the black one? It looks like one from the IBM line, but I could be wrong.
The matching pair are LG Flatron L1510S (very nice monitors, if rather old & small now), one on the right is a NEC MultiSync LCD1760VM (fairly nice) & the black one on the left is some ultra-cheapo China-brand - 'Vantage'? Though although it's the cheapest one, it has VGA, S-Video & even BNC inputs...

:( this forum helped me learn a lot though, especially picking out everything you see from computer parts, to the desk, to the speakers and westinghouse. Glad I stumbled upon here

Where'd you get those rear speaker stands? :)

The camera is fine, I am just worried about your desk. You must play serious video games to get your desk like that.

LOL under the mousepad is pure corkboard from using no mouse pad for years :\ From rotating comps with sharp corners to all out wars in my room it has seen better days.

Three machines total. Bottom two screens is one machine. Windows Vista 64bit, E6600, 4gb ram. I also run a VM of XP pro on that bottom machine. Top left machine is XP pro. Top right machine is ubuntu. I use synergy to connect them all with one mouse and keyboard.

i have one hyundai l90d+ monitor, they do have very good image quality!:)

Here is mine. Apple 30"...was going to get the Dell 3007wfp-hc, but this was too damn sexy. It is going to be a Dual Apple 30" setup, just waiting on the ergotron wall arm mounts. Price doesnt matter as long as your happy, right? :)

DSC06869.jpg

Here is mine. Apple 30"...was going to get the Dell 3007wfp-hc, but this was too damn sexy. It is going to be a Dual Apple 30" setup, just waiting on the ergotron wall arm mounts. Price doesnt matter as long as your happy, right? :)

Your workstation dwarfs your monitor; It looks more like 20" to me. :p

Back