Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

antok86 said:
how do u like those speakers?...thinking of get those or the klipsch 2.1

I have both the logitech 2.1 and the klipsch 2.1 and the logitechs are way better and can out perform the klipsch any day...
 
AlphexHunter said:
baker97 how you like the icemat siberias ?

they are the best gaming/music headset for the best price neweggs got em for like $70 shipped, got to go with USB. White or black is your preference.

I'm sure you can get spend hundreds on DJ headsets and shit, but if your looking for a top of the line headset thats not a fortune, you must buy them. They are way more comfortable then any other headset I've used and the audio quality is amazing with the USB soundcard.
 
workstation.jpg


Really cramped for room. Yes, horrible cable management. Yay for college.
 
I have same mouse. I have G7 Laser. Mouse pad has always worked excellent for me.


cmacclel said:
Allsop mouse pad. It doesn't work with LAZER MICE.....I went through 3 lazer mouses before I realized it.


Mac


PC.jpg
 
Insanewithmybody said:
Is it possible to play Xbox360 and PS3 on Dell 2407?
How will I connect them to a Dell 2407?

PS3 can use a DVI to HDMI cable and you buy a VGA cable from any store for the xbox...
 
lt_shiro said:
PS3 can use a DVI to HDMI cable and you buy a VGA cable from any store for the xbox...


The 2407 already includes a pair of VGA cables.

Speaking of hooking up consoles, my PS2 looks like arse through composite.
 
a ronin said:
The 2407 already includes a pair of VGA cables.

Speaking of hooking up consoles, my PS2 looks like arse through composite.

Spend $15 on PS2 component cables. Definitely looks *A LOT* better. It's not absolutely fantastic, but the majority of PS2 games don't support 480p or greater, so thats to be expected.
 
a ronin said:
The 2407 already includes a pair of VGA cables.

Speaking of hooking up consoles, my PS2 looks like arse through composite.

Since when Dell starting xbox 360 vga cable :eek: (isn't a standard vga cable, it comes from the multi out on back of the 360) and composites doesn't hold a candle to DVI.
 
Lord Kimbo said:
I have same mouse. I have G7 Laser. Mouse pad has always worked excellent for me.


I have the same setup (and an icemat). Mine won't work with the basic windows drivers. I downloaded the latest Logitech drivers and it works fine as long you are using the setpoint software. Seems to be the catch.
 
lt_shiro said:
PS3 can use a DVI to HDMI cable and you buy a VGA cable from any store for the xbox...

Sounds good, so both the Ps3 and Xbox 360 will work with a Dell2407Wfp?
So I know if it´s a good idea to buy 2 Dell2407Wfp :)
 
Insanewithmybody said:
Sounds good, so both the Ps3 and Xbox 360 will work with a Dell2407Wfp?
So I know if it´s a good idea to buy 2 Dell2407Wfp :)

Don't know about PS3, but I currently have my x360 connected to my 2407 via VGA. Quality is awesome! :D
 
CRNI,
I really want to get that neoflex mount but I heard that it doesn't support the weight that it claims to support? What had your experience with it been like? Easy or hard to adjust, etc.
Thanks in advance
IDlife
 
i have one i love it, make sure you screw it in real tight.. once i did mine kinda lose and when i was moving it i had to catch it from falling right onto the ground.. If its secured down its so awesome.. highly recommended
 
I suppose I half qualify. Pretty simple low budget setup, but surprisingly complicated cable management. This is in my bedroom and only used for light browsing, working from home on my laptop, etc. Note the DVD player on the previously unused keyboard tray.


desk.jpg
 
CRNI what size is the monitor on that arm? Do you have to continually tighten it? Just wanted to know since I have a 20in WS and dont want to buy an arm from australia.
 
Biodune said:
CRNI what size is the monitor on that arm? Do you have to continually tighten it? Just wanted to know since I have a 20in WS and dont want to buy an arm from australia.
It's a 20" Dell 2005fpw (widescreen) and once you tighten the screws on neo flex it's fully supported, meaning you can freely move the monitor in every direction and it stays that way.
 
crni said:
It's a 20" Dell 2005fpw (widescreen) and once you tighten the screws on neo flex it's fully supported, meaning you can freely move the monitor in every direction and it stays that way.

God damn....that's so sexy. Can't wait to get my new monitor and that arm. That shit's baller.
 
What do you think about this one?


setup4.jpg


setup5.jpg


setup6.jpg



Specs:

Workstation:

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 2.800 Mhz
MSI i975x Platinum PowerUp Edition
Sapphire Radeon X1950 XTX
Sapphire Radeon X1650 Pro
2GB Corsair TWIN2X 6400C4 DDR2
2x WD Raptor 73,4 GB (16MB) = Raid
ASUS VENTO 3600

DELL 3007 WFP
2x DELL 2007 FP


Server:

Athlon 64 3000+
ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe
2x Geforce 7600 GS
1GB Corsair Value
7 HD combined TB 2.1

3x LG L1811S
1x LG 32 inch LCD-TV (bedroom)


Notebook:

Samsung X1
 
Back
Top