Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
antok86 said:how do u like those speakers?...thinking of get those or the klipsch 2.1
AlphexHunter said:baker97 how you like the icemat siberias ?
cmacclel said:Allsop mouse pad. It doesn't work with LAZER MICE.....I went through 3 lazer mouses before I realized it.
Mac
Insanewithmybody said:Is it possible to play Xbox360 and PS3 on Dell 2407?
How will I connect them to a Dell 2407?
lt_shiro said:PS3 can use a DVI to HDMI cable and you buy a VGA cable from any store for the xbox...
a ronin said:The 2407 already includes a pair of VGA cables.
Speaking of hooking up consoles, my PS2 looks like arse through composite.
a ronin said:The 2407 already includes a pair of VGA cables.
Speaking of hooking up consoles, my PS2 looks like arse through composite.
Lord Kimbo said:I have same mouse. I have G7 Laser. Mouse pad has always worked excellent for me.
lt_shiro said:PS3 can use a DVI to HDMI cable and you buy a VGA cable from any store for the xbox...
crni said:
The arm is Ergotrons 'Neo Flex' and I bought it in local store (in Croatia) but this is main site so check it out : http://www.ergotron.com/Insanewithmybody said:That´s nice =)
So where did you buy the arm the display is on?
crni said:The arm is Ergotrons 'Neo Flex' and I bought it in local store (in Croatia) but this is main site so check it out : http://www.ergotron.com/
Insanewithmybody said:Sounds good, so both the Ps3 and Xbox 360 will work with a Dell2407Wfp?
So I know if it´s a good idea to buy 2 Dell2407Wfp![]()
linux-works said:![]()
(no, my desk is NOT usually that clean - ha!)
It's a 20" Dell 2005fpw (widescreen) and once you tighten the screws on neo flex it's fully supported, meaning you can freely move the monitor in every direction and it stays that way.Biodune said:CRNI what size is the monitor on that arm? Do you have to continually tighten it? Just wanted to know since I have a 20in WS and dont want to buy an arm from australia.
crni said:It's a 20" Dell 2005fpw (widescreen) and once you tighten the screws on neo flex it's fully supported, meaning you can freely move the monitor in every direction and it stays that way.