Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
if i just spent 600$ or more on a graphics card, itd better play damn smooth on anything i throw at it...Xan said:those of you w/ Dell 2405 LCD setups... how well does it play WoW, HL2, etc.? I'm in the market and I'll be building a new PC soon w/ a BFG Tech 7800 GTX OC. Running in the native res are you getting good smooth framerates?

Xan said:those of you w/ Dell 2405 LCD setups... how well does it play WoW, HL2, etc.? I'm in the market and I'll be building a new PC soon w/ a BFG Tech 7800 GTX OC. Running in the native res are you getting good smooth framerates?
wondermoose said:Here is my new setup:
This is what it used to look like:
Hope yall like the overhaul...
Goat_187 said:that's freakin insane Defyant!
you're the one to beat nowthats the best "lcd" set up i seen.
are the two other apple monitors 23? or 20?
also the case is the shit, what are the specs on that monster?
also what the hell did you do with all the old monitors if you kept buying new ones? ebay?
dayamdave said:http://www.mandolux.com/
great link for dual display wallpapers. everything from 1024 - 1920
that 2nd monitor was a rma exchange lol...the one they sent me was crap....at night, watching a movie with a dark scene...the monitor looks grey. backlight issues blow...
intelbrain said:it look like a 30 and a 20, not sure what's the one on the right is, it doesn't have apple logo.
SLiCkFX said:Updated setup
http://www.burntware.com/setup/1.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://www.burntware.com/setup/4.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]
What did you update? :confused:
Yours was the pimpest until [B]Defyant [/B] posted his ;) I still prefer the 3 apple monitors over 359,804.54 dell ones.
Goat_187 said:Yours was the pimpest until Defyant posted hisI still prefer the 3 apple monitors over 359,804.54 dell ones.
Goat_187 said:What did you update?![]()
Yours was the pimpest until Defyant posted hisI still prefer the 3 apple monitors over 359,804.54 dell ones.
SLiCkFX said:
TSS Modder said:can we get some more details on that setup please![]()
![]()
SLiCkFX said:Updated setup
![]()
![]()
I've got no idea, I got it a few years ago at Officemax or Staples. Sorry. But, I regret getting it ...Wesley1357 said:szero, what table/workstation is that you got, can i have link to it? thanks.
SLiCkFX said:Updated setup
![]()