Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Nacho

Limp Gawd
Been a while. Current desk I deal with.

hp zr2740w off my windows laptop (m4700).

Office setup is similar, two U2713H's off my M4800.

30orNot

n00b
I got a Seiki 39" 4k monitor and an Asus VG248QE for gaming. In the center is my old HP LP3065.

I hope I get to calibrating them this evening and tidying up the cable mess this evening.

kagan2009

n00b
update on the setup, i got a desk mount. i am trying to adjust my brain, it's really hard getting used to this

rtangwai

[H]ard|Gawd
kagan2009 it's not your brain that has to adjust, it's your neck :)

Did you go vertical because you are planning on eventually doing quad or even sextuple?

kagan2009

n00b
kagan2009 it's not your brain that has to adjust, it's your neck :)

Did you go vertical because you are planning on eventually doing quad or even sextuple?
i'm definitely dreaming about doing quad but first i must deserve it by being succesful in stock trading. if i triple my current portfolio in 6-9 months i will buy 2 more u2412 and reward myself :)

Lutfij

Limp Gawd
Hey nice setup there man! I think I might be confusing your setup with someone else's who had a logitech setup instead of your Boses.

JayJapanB

[H]ard|Gawd
Looks gangster, thelead.
Say what you like about ACD screen quality or price, they still look mighty fine on a setup.

Where's the mac hiding btw? In the pc?
One thing I'd change is the mice to G602s or something.

thelead

2[H]4U
Looks gangster, thelead.
Say what you like about ACD screen quality or price, they still look mighty fine on a setup.

Where's the mac hiding btw? In the pc?
One thing I'd change is the mice to G602s or something.
Thanks.

No macs connected to the ACD's. I use them primarily with Windows 8 pc's (wife's and mine). I used to have a MBA that I used it with but I got rid of it but kept the ACD's. I love them though.

The G602's has WAY too many buttons for my liking lol.

Zanza

Weaksauce

small update to my home rig, still tweaking position of the second terminal but pretty happy with having two discrete systems in parallel vs. one unified system

Zanza

Weaksauce
hehe i am a small asian, my legs dangle off the chair with plenty of room... they don't kick the box

thelead

2[H]4U

JayJapanB

[H]ard|Gawd
Thanks.

No macs connected to the ACD's. I use them primarily with Windows 8 pc's (wife's and mine). I used to have a MBA that I used it with but I got rid of it but kept the ACD's. I love them though.

The G602's has WAY too many buttons for my liking lol.
I'll pay that.
I picked up one recently because I became sick of my Mamba.
I still only use two side buttons. I don't seem to accidentally press the other buttons though which is a plus.

Well, this setup also includes one CRT... but it still has more LCDs than anything else.

My bedroom has practically no space, but it was the only place I could put my computer stuff. This is how I solved the problem.

Everything is turned off to ensure there's no camera glare.

Mytime34

[H]ard|Gawd
My Home Office/Gaming Setup

Had to re-upload them.

The left setup is as follow:
HP Probook 6470b, i5 work laptop
2ea 23" Asus 1080p Monitors
Emachines 19" LCD
All connected to a Pluggable USB to Dual Video adapter

The 2 right monitors are as follows:
2ea HP ZR2440W IPS Monitors
Left one connected to Xeon (i7 Equiv) Main Computer
Right one connected to I7-920 Gaming machine and Xbox360
Using Synergy to share the monitors, keyboard and Mouse.

jetboy70

n00b
Getting a bit old now, but as I don't game, there's little need to upgrade. Next workstation build would have to have four 4K monitors though... and maybe a bigger desk.

Processor: Core i7 920 quad core
Graphics: 2 x Radeon 7770s (original 5770s died)
Memory: 12GB DDR3
Storage: 4 x Samsung 1TB drives in RAID 1+0 for 2TB of storage
Monitors: 4 x Dell 23" 1920x1080 widescreens

Edit: Built in January 2010. My first multi-monitor setup was two 19" Iiyama CRTs powered by Nvidia GeForce and TNT cards and an overclocked 400MHz Celeron, running Windows 2000 in 2003.

Last edited:

wiregen

Limp Gawd
couldn't you put the top one upside down so the thick part of the bezel isn't between the displays?
I actually did that first. But the problem is with my Titan. It displays HDMI out in Bios as primary than displayport and that input is the top monitor. I dual boot Windows and OSX so that is a problem for me.

Also 2nd problem is outputting that 3440x1440 in 180 degrees only yeilds me 30hz refreshed rate in OSX and in Windows (weird I know) I get 50hz if it's the normal position.

I'll take more photos of my setup but I'm re-arranging everything. I find this great vs the 30" U3011 and my 144hz VG24QE. I miss the asus gaming monitor but I rarely game these days. But when I do this monitor is amazing. I mostly play Skyrim, LoL and recently watchdogs and it's perfect.