Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Raidenfx

n00b
very nice. I wish my wife would allow me to do that...

And here is my crappy setup in the basement...

Marm0t

Limp Gawd
Nice setup! You should spend some more time with portrait. Maybe it will grow on ya :)

I gotta say I'll miss the big picture when I move to a single 4k panel. ;)

Your station has what so many others miss out on.. Cozy-ness. 10/10 Sheeeit.

Mytime34

[H]ard|Gawd
Here is a picture of my Home/Work Office.

Left side: Work Setup
2ea 23" Asus Monitors
HP 6470b 15" laptop
Emachines 17" LCD

Right Side: Gaming/Home
2ea 24" GP ZR2440W Monitors
2ea I7-920 Gaming systems.
Xbox 360 Halo Edition

markkin

Weaksauce
Nice fetal ultrasound and kids arts

Here is a picture of my Home/Work Office.

Left side: Work Setup
2ea 23" Asus Monitors
HP 6470b 15" laptop
Emachines 17" LCD

Right Side: Gaming/Home
2ea 24" GP ZR2440W Monitors
2ea I7-920 Gaming systems.
Xbox 360 Halo Edition

Mytime34

[H]ard|Gawd
Yeap, my middle daughter loves to draw stuff for me and the ultrasound is of my 2yr old when we thought we could not have more kids.

Also helps me relax when tech support calls get out of hand

Kaash

Limp Gawd
Lil update to my setup. Got triple monitor setup. Started to use my 5.1 logitech speakers. Forget the model # but they were the ones before the Z-5500. Screens are the Asus 27in 144hz. However my GPU only has 2 DVI 1 DP 1 HDMI. The monitors have only analog, HDMI and DVI. so i'm stuck at 60hz with surround enabled till i can get an active DP > DVI-D.

And my fail attempt at cable management

To see the progression here is the imgur link
http://imgur.com/a/d0lUP

Occidio

[H]ard|Gawd
Very interesting desk. Is that a custom job or something specific designed around steering wheels?

dr1zzl3

n00b
Lot of cable management going on behind on the scenes. Right now I'm running two Dell 24" (2412M) at 3840x1200 60hz.

You can see my rig (Corsair Graphite 600t case) and the cable management here. Audioengine A2s sitting on the back edges of the desk.

Lil update to my setup. Got triple monitor setup. Started to use my 5.1 logitech speakers. Forget the model # but they were the ones before the Z-5500. Screens are the Asus 27in 144hz. However my GPU only has 2 DVI 1 DP 1 HDMI. The monitors have only analog, HDMI and DVI. so i'm stuck at 60hz with surround enabled till i can get an active DP > DVI-D.
[pics]

You mean the Z-680?

Yeah, those active DP > DVI-D thingies are way too expensive.

Occidio

[H]ard|Gawd
Lot of cable management going on behind on the scenes. Right now I'm running two Dell 24" (2412M) at 3840x1200 60hz.

You can see my rig (Corsair Graphite 600t case) and the cable management here. Audioengine A2s sitting on the back edges of the desk.

Very good management going on there. I can't see any cables below the desk and behind the Case.

Looks very clean.

hemmiandra

n00b

New 8core workstation underneath in a fugly R910 case, still making up my mind on which case to get.

HTPC on the shelf, old T43 body velcroed to the back of the monitor, serves as a Plex client. Link to album with more pics and details.

Last edited:

Occidio

[H]ard|Gawd
I like the clean setup you have. Although I would not have it placed in that way "personally".
I will never have my screen facing windows in that fashion but that is just me.
I like the shelf layout.

hemmiandra

n00b
I've got that comment in other places but I just want to point out that I live in Iceland, and for more then half of the year it's pretty dark here :)

But during summer when the sun really doesn't go down, even during night, it can get frustrating. Those curtains save me from any glare though.

NeoSlayer888

Weaksauce
Poor cellphone quality:

New Auria EQ276W 27", now I don't need to turn a monitor around every time I want to use my workstation:

3x LG 27", iRacing setup:

Killahurtz

Gawd
it looks like his screen is perfectly placed...his head will be 2 1/2 to 3 feet away and his wheel will be almost exactly replacing the one on the screen...if I-racing supports it I would turn off the in game steering wheel and position the Fanatec wheel right up in there where he has it ...

mythek

Weaksauce
Poor cellphone quality:

New Auria EQ276W 27", now I don't need to turn a monitor around every time I want to use my workstation:

3x LG 27", iRacing setup:

for the 3 monitor setup, what monitor stand/mount are you using? look sick, i like the angle...

mythek

Weaksauce

And my fail attempt at cable management

To see the progression here is the imgur link
http://imgur.com/a/d0lUP

sick!! what kinda monitor stand are you using?

NeonOmega

Weaksauce
Well it's been a heck of a long time since i've posted. But I got my new 34" LG 34UM65 21:9, and it rules. I just got it setup with my ergotron monitor arm, and wanted to snap a sloppy cellphone pic. I'll clean the desk and repost. Cheers LCDers. DANG, my signature is outta date!

Afkap

Weaksauce
^ Even with a phone picture, looks bloody epic. Holy crap that's a lot of mess on the desk?! :D

limxdul

Limp Gawd
Details, details, details! What is the mounting solution you have created?

I looked long and hard online for a commercial wall mounting solution that could handle four 27' LCDs side by side.

Out of the few companies, I decided to go with Cotytech after viewing some owners youtube reviews.

Scroll down to see their multiple wall mount solutions. You can also mix and match the arms, with either one arm extension, double arm, no arm, etc.