Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Well it took some time, a lot of back and fourth with Dell but I finally have four U3014's in house and got a mount that will hold them all. The picture of course DOES not do it justice. I actually feel a little warm sitting in front of these bad boys.....

Next up, a X-Rite EODIS3 i1Display Pro to calibrate these bads boy.

I must say that I see absolutely no scans lines on any of them. I may be the luckiest sob in the world

:eek:

Well it took some time, a lot of back and fourth with Dell but I finally have four U3014's in house and got a mount that will hold them all. The picture of course DOES not do it justice. I actually feel a little warm sitting in front of these bad boys.....

Next up, a X-Rite EODIS3 i1Display Pro to calibrate these bads boy.

I must say that I see absolutely no scans lines on any of them. I may be the luckiest sob in the world

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t604/galeic1/IMG_20130816_192255_zps32236985.jpg[/IG][/URL][/QUOTE]

Don't worry, I have legit Windows keys, and it still gives me issues saying I'm using an illegal copy of windows At least till I got to computer, right click properties.

Well it took some time, a lot of back and fourth with Dell but I finally have four U3014's in house and got a mount that will hold them all.

What mount is it? I've had such trouble finding mounts to handle my 30" display.

Don't worry, I have legit Windows keys, and it still gives me issues saying I'm using an illegal copy of windows At least till I got to computer, right click properties.

its from installing win 8.1.

I just found a way to remove it.

I envy u.
How is color quality on one of these? Do u think this nec has better reproduction than a dell u2413?
I was think about buying the 23in 1080p version. This thing is expensive, $550 for a 1080p! Wow.

Sorry it took so long to reply.

Color quality is excellent. NEC/Eizo are about as good as it gets when it comes to color accuracy and backlight uniformity. The hardware calibration and colorcomp uniformity correction are great features. Color reproduction is definitely better than the Dell U2413. Luckily I have the first generation NEC 2490WUXi (my two 2090UXi's are first generation as well), which have the advanced true wide (A-TW) polarizer. The polarizer greatly reduces the purple glow when viewing dark colored images at off angles. Unfortunately there's very few monitors made with the A-TW polarizers anymore, so I'm going to be holding on to my three first gen NEC's for a looong time. They also have zero backlight bleed and no dead pixels. I've been reading reviews of NEC's newer displays, and seems their quality control in regards to backlight bleed/dead pixels might be slipping a bit. Good thing NEC has amazing customer service. Cheers!

2 x 27" Shimain.
U3iMaNL.jpg

Dude, which arm/stand is that? I'm getting two 27inchers and I need something to put them on.

Well I have decided to add two more monitors......for a total of 6. two 27 inch dell in portrait will flank the 30 inch dells.

I just have to find a bloody video card that will work..... Updates soon

here is the revised set up. 2 2713's added to the four U3014 and new video card to drive it all just received.......

Nice! Picture probably doesn't do it justice! Did you add second card? Or are they all daisy chained. I don't know of graphics card that can run 6 big monitors

Visiontek 7870 eyefinity 6. Has 6 individual displayport out's

Only way it could be accomplished without going to a 7990 and spending twice the money.

Appreciate the compliment

ok more pics tomorrow.

And thats windows 8 doing backgrounds which change every 10 seconds. I never know whats going to pop up next :)

I take it that you can only run a max of 2 U3014's because of the limit on max resolution for the remaining 4 display ports?

I updated my setup with a WSGF mount, modified to work with my triple U3011 setup, the sides were sagging so much they couldn't be lined up.

Now it works perfectly with extra room on the vertical access. I am very happy with the results.

Best setup ive seen on this site. wow...:eek:

seiki_crossoverAug2013.jpg

seiki_crossover2Aug2013.jpg

Seiki 39" 3840 * 2160 4K TV, Crossover 30" 1600 * 2560 (Portrait Mode).

(2L diet coke bottle for size comparison porpoises.)

ASRock Z77 Extreme 4, I5 3570,16GB RAM.Win 7 Pro 64bit.
Gainward GTX570, Asus GTX570

I thought there were a fix via beta drivers from nvidia that allowed the Seiki to run a 60hz? Let me see if I can find it.

p1687759326-5.jpg

From left to right

Mac Pro (12 core Westmere) to two LG IPS231 (will probably update soon though, suggestions?)
Personal 15" Retina
Work 13" Retina

Not pictured on left is work Lenovo x230 that will also use one of those LGs

I'm surprised you didn't rotate the left Dell the other way to get the logo on the outside. I did that with my PLP.... that way it's only black on the inside.

I'm surprised you didn't rotate the left Dell the other way to get the logo on the outside. I did that with my PLP.... that way it's only black on the inside.

I was thinking of doing that, but the way it's currently oriented makes it so much easier to access the I/O panel on the back. I may rotate it around.. we'll see.

@SeegsElite: I wish PLP Was supported better in games. When Gaming I don't even really use the outer edge of my screens and could save a lot of processing power.

@sharknice : That is a Sexy Desk.

@SeegsElite: I wish PLP Was supported better in games. When Gaming I don't even really use the outer edge of my screens and could save a lot of processing power.

@sharknice : That is a Sexy Desk.

The desk, the monitors, the entire setup is [H]. Can you link the video that shows the desk performing its magic?

Back