Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

XiP

Limp Gawd
I have always wanted a vp2290b to toy with but I am not much more than a hobbist photoeditor/photoshop dude.. What do you use it for
I use it for work/coding, right now it's running at 13hz so it's pretty much useless for anything moving :p

I like your taste in displays!
I love NEC displays, been a fan of theirs ever since I got my first NEC XV17 crt over 10 years ago.

e2g

Limp Gawd
Yeah well...8 years ago I didn't own any Polks :p

Those are actually PSW10s, so...yeah... 3 of them are maybe equivalent to 1 decent budget sub. They do well enough with music, I guess, but, that's about it, they are pretty bad at everything else.

2 of them originally were out with the HTPC, but then I picked up the H-100s for out there and the Polks moved in here, where they will probably stay since they aren't worth the effort to sell.

In any case, what does need have to do with anything we ever discuss [H]ere ? :D
With that many subs, I guess you can eliminate the bass nulls in the room (provided that it's not a large room) ;)

morfinx

[H]ard|Gawd
Why HP + 2 LG's. Why not Dell? How are the dot pitch across those monitors?
The LGs were cheap because they were refurbs, at $80 each. But it's a crap shoot when it comes to quality. One of them is good (although a bit dim), but I've now RMAed the other one twice now. By the the time I sent the 2nd replacement back, they ran out of stock. So now I'm most likely going to pick up a 2007FP instead.

Upgraded from 3x22 in landscape to 3x24 in portrait and OMG! I thought the bezels would suck but once you go portrait you can never go back, so immersive

AndreRio

[H]ard|Gawd

Reorganized my desk and finally got my Viewsonic vp2290b working in Windows 7 span mode so I ditched my other two 30" lcds.
2560x1600 res (left) + 3840x2400 res (right) :D:D:D

Stuff from left to right:
Audioengine A5 speakers
Sony Xperia S cell
NEC PA301W 30" lcd
Corsair K90 keyboard (cherry red switches my new favorite)
Logitech G500 mouse
APC BR1500G UPS
Viewsonic VP2290b lcd
Filco Majestouch tenkeyless cherry brown
Lenovo Thinkpad X220
so rare nec monitor! cool!!!

Zepher

[H]ipster Replacement

Smoke is bad, haven't smoked in the room in a couple years now.

Painted the room

TeCKis300

n00b
Here's my setup that recently got upgraded with to a 20/30/20 display configuration and Asus GTX 480 OC.

[edit]Fixored pic[/edit]

Last edited:

bdr

n00b
awesome setup
i love that CM690 case , i had it before and replaced it with CM trooper but did not have the nerve to sell it , i keep it in its original package till i have time to reassemble new rig for my son

how did you fix these shelves to the wall ? i see no holders!!
and what is that on the right screen ?

cc2096

[H]ard|Gawd
awesome setup
i love that CM690 case , i had it before and replaced it with CM trooper but did not have the nerve to sell it , i keep it in its original package till i have time to reassemble new rig for my son

I'm thinking they are LACK shelves from Ikea, which have the mounting hardware inside the actual shelf. I am looking at getting the same for my office.

Zxcs

[H]ard|Gawd
awesome setup

The CM690 has a special place in my heart. I like how much it can fit in, yet how compact it is. It even holds more than my Lian Li PC-75 (currently 7 HDDs, 120mm rad, 60mm rad, double bay res). It's heavy though: over 20kg :eek:

I got the shelves from a local hardware shop. They slide on to wall mountings which are screwed in to 1/2" thick plasterboard with some special screws (didn't trust the ones that came with the pack). Each one is rated to 25kg, but they sag a little even under 10kg.
Right screen at the top is Winamp with classic skin.

manny1222

Gawd
Being wanting to post here for a while. Finally got a video card to run my 3 monitors (Samsung T260HD, and 2 x T260s). Actually, 4 monitors. Fourth one is a compaq 19 inch I intend to used for accessory monitor, to show my core temps and video card info while I'm gaming. Just gotta figure out how to make that work. Sorry about image quality - it was taken with my cellphone.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Last edited:
Great for the price, having it pair with my senn HD650 along with superlux hd681, hd668b, hd662f. It brings out the highs and lows out very obviously. Looking at the bifrost for my next upgrade on my audio journey.

5olidus

n00b

just finished my floating mount support for the Samsung S27A750

[fixed]

Last edited:

XiP

Limp Gawd
NEC PA301W, HP A7217A (rebadged Sony GDM-FW900), Viewsonic vp2290b (rebadged IBM T221)

Wibla

Limp Gawd
Woah, thats a collection of monitors I wouldn't mind having on my desk.

How's that T221 in daily use?