Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

I am finally got rid of my Trinitron 21" CRT damn boat anchor. Just got this E248WP today for $275. I haven't decided if I like it or not. I've got 30 days to decide.
IMG_0871a.jpg

Wires are next on the list and to get rid of my Sony Wega 32" that weighs in at around 250lbs.

Well compared to a Trinitron, a crappy TN panel is a pretty big drop in quality.
That painting scared me for a second. ;)

That is how i had mine for a while. I prefer to have my monitors that are running from the same PC to be right next to each other.

17inch laptop, 17inch / 24 inch / 19inch(prolly about the size of a 20 or 22 inch monitor) if you decided to try it out so you know how the space will be =)

Did you post a pic of your desk in here?

edit nvm =)

hehe, you found it. I have a 15in, 22in, 19in. Dell mini9 coming soon. Thanks for the info. Should fit nicely!

that desk in the last pic can you tell me what sku/model number it is nice!

sorry bro... i live in Korea.. like Matrix said. You're only the 2857th person to ask :p

he bought it in an asian country so you can't get it, but thanks for playing! :D :p

lol.. its a game now? *laughs*

this is a good thread to make people actually clean up their desk before they take a photo

This is my main pcs display showing transformers:

005-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

007-3.jpg

010-3.jpg

And just as a joke, check out my kitchen tv, using Directv as well:

020.jpg

I'm thinking about the A550 32" panel mentioned on the first page on this forum.. How much do you like your A550?

I love it. It's very nice, esp. for both computer and tv use.

Going into a bit more detail...

For one thing, the 40" a550 I have weighs only 45 pounds (I believe) and uses only 150 watts. It's only 20 lbs more then my 24" dell 2407wfp, and only 40 watts more :eek:

For these reasons, anyone with very powerful pcs and looking for tvs instead of monitors should look at this thing. The low lbs and the low watts make it easy to add to a high wattage desktop and easy to put on your desk.

A plasma will look slightly better, but this is also alot sharper then most plasmas.. Plus, this tv works well without the problems plasma has in computer gaming.

It also has a very good amount of plug ins. 3 hdmi, 2 component, 1 s-video, 1 av, 1 vga, 1 usb (for connecting flash drives/must players and listening to music on the tv).

The main thing to remember is, their are alot of nice tvs, some with nicer colors and stuff. For just a tv it's pretty damn good. For a tv/monitor, nothing is better.

Hum, the Amazon thing says the shipping weight is 54 lbs. That obviously with the box. The thing itself is around 40-45 lbs.

BTW, since this is an LCD, you may wanna know it's viewing angles...

007-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

Last pic ended up brighter due to the crappy iphone camera. It's the same at all angles.

2ql67it.jpg

not the greatest LCD tv but it does what i need it to, need to buy an hdmi cable though so i don't have to use the crappy vga :p
need a better camera too :rolleyes:

Since my 24 and 20 inch setup was not enough.. Seems my 3 Dell 2408's came in today ;)

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

Purty Id say, better pics tomorrow.

Complete with homemade pizza of course.

Those Dell keyboards (we have like 50+ of the black ones at my store) aren't buckling spring like the IBMs. They are still better than membrane though. They are "Alps Mechanical switch" based. Its not as hard to type on and its not as noisy and just about the same reliability.

http://www.clickykeyboards.com/index.cfm/fa/items.main/parentcat/20188/subcatid/0/id/243728

I'm using a black one on the KVM monitor on my desk. the other kb i use is a USB dell that I'm tying on right now.

ya and the keyboard too :)
Actually Model-M's can go for quite a bit on eBay still.

Edit - ah, I thought it was a real Model-M. I found a NTC with those Alps Sliders in the trash a couple years back, couldn't get used to it so I left it in storage when I moved.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
oh and btw im kinda bad, but how do you input the actual picture?
First, click the "Show adv links" text at the left of the imageshack page, and copy the url in the box. Then, wrap the url in
tags, like this:

(These are not my pictures)

dsc01049ai3.jpg

dsc01064er1.jpg

Back