• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Finally wall mounted my dual apple 30"

DSC07060.jpg
 
^ thats really smooth. I like it a lot.

---

heres mines - dont have a lot of room so i had to get a small desk but it works fine.
comp1007jx2.jpg

this time with a char :cool: lol
 
That my friend is an amazing setup, great work! What kind of mounts did you end up using for your studio displays? If you can get some closer up shots / different angles of your setup. Again, kickass setup :D

The mounts are omnimount CL-S. I was going go with some erogtron, but I found the omnimount on ebay for cheap. Total cost was for the two mounts was only $140. They look great too. I'll get you some more pictures when I have everything setup and remove all pencil markings all over the wall from putting the mounts up.
 
random006jy4.jpg

Samsung 19 inch

random005qr3.jpg

Lol See the marks next to the computer? Thats why you put your computer on the floor. Gets scratched almost every time I take my computer out to work on (thats why the door is off).

random004cr7.jpg

Watching movies on it actually isn't to bad, the armoir sp? acts like a tunnel.

random002yj5.jpg

Back"yard" View from computer room.

random003ps2.jpg


Pics taken with 8mp canon rebel. Sorry for bad pics lighting was really difficult.
 
While, I am jealous of that backyard, I can't quite comprehend what that has to do with a "show your lcd(s)" thread... haha
 
While, I am jealous of that backyard, I can't quite comprehend what that has to do with a "show your lcd(s)" thread... haha

That's to show the natural habitat of the rare Missouri "puts his computer in an armoire instead of a desk" user.
 
I posted a few pages back and a few people said the way i had my reciever on its side was a really bad idea. So I moved it up on the 2nd shelf.

Computer016.jpg


Computer018.jpg


Computer017.jpg
 
I posted a few pages back and a few people said the way i had my reciever on its side was a really bad idea. So I moved it up on the 2nd shelf.

[MG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/Dudeyourlame/Computer016.jpg[/IMG]

[MG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/Dudeyourlame/Computer018.jpg[/IMG]

[MG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/Dudeyourlame/Computer017.jpg[/IMG]
Good boy :)
 
+1, but he thought he would be cool because someone else a few pages back had one in their picture.
 
This picture looks like you made no attempt to show your LCD setup and instead wanted to try to look badass by putting a gun in front of your monitor. Fail +1.

agreed, but its still a badass stapler.

it doesent appear that the gun is even real. see the keychain ring comming from the back of the hammer?
 
While, I am jealous of that backyard, I can't quite comprehend what that has to do with a "show your lcd(s)" thread... haha
I have seen many other people in this thread post pictures of the view from their computer room.

Oh and the armoir is because my parents don't understand computers, they figured a computer would look great in one....I was only 9-10 when they got it and they wont let me get a computer desk... :mad:
 
I think you just set gun owners / shooters back about twenty years in the public eye, lol.
But I understand the humor .
 
how big is that back yard? How come there is no fence?

Its about 3 acres. To put up a good fence would cost a fortune like over ten grand, the only affordable way to fence it in is to put up barb wire but that might take away from the look of our house. Barb wire next to a $300,000 house=ugly. :) Plus we have no need to fence it in. Dog hasn't run away *yet*.
 
Back
Top