Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Here's mine:

IMG_0553small.JPG

What game is that? looks cool :D
 
dm1.jpg


It's a custom made Dynamight by SFT Audio, balanced dynahi. PSU on bottom dynahi boards on top, all silver wiring inside with blackgate caps.

Dyn-o-mite! Thats a very nice price point, imo. I'm sort of compiling a mental list of potential amp upgrades for the future in the back of my head. I've heard dynahis are an excellent topology upgrade from dynalos, which is what I will be using come December. Problem is they aren't discussed much on Headfi, so info has been slow. Its good to have this reference to an actual company that makes them. Thanks for the info :)
 
Really nice setup! +100 points for Top Gear :D

That looks like a really nice apartment! Spendy?

Spendy for Manhattan? Not really, as it's an alcove studio. But the rent would be considered really high from the perspective of another city. It's just the tax you pay for being in the center of the world.
 
you know, if you didn't buy that iphone and g9, you could probably afford to put in a central air conditioning unit

but nice setup
 
Nice, I love the ultimate cooling setup going on.

lol - I know the window AC might look ghetto, but it's need for my computer room in the hot FL summertime. the room has dual AC vents in the ceiling already, but it still isn't enough. the window unit more than fills in the gap and it cannot be seen outside from the street because my house has hedges which covers up what would be a "trailor trash" setup. :D
 
lol - I know the window AC might look ghetto, but it's need for my computer room in the hot FL summertime. the room has dual AC vents in the ceiling already, but it still isn't enough. the window unit more than fills in the gap and it cannot be seen outside from the street because my house has hedges which covers up what would be a "trailor trash" setup. :D

Hey man I hear you, don't listen to that bs, if I had to do the same thing I would. If I could put one in my closet and lock all my server stuff up in the closet with good cooling I'd do that lol...

I live in Bama, not too far north ;) I have a floor ac vent, a ceiling fan, and a white westinghouse fan 24" sitting right beside my bed blowing on my computer, my tv, my xbox, my cable box, my receiver, and my bed lol... I hate the summer time.
 
lol - I know the window AC might look ghetto, but it's need for my computer room in the hot FL summertime. the room has dual AC vents in the ceiling already, but it still isn't enough. the window unit more than fills in the gap and it cannot be seen outside from the street because my house has hedges which covers up what would be a "trailor trash" setup. :D

My case sits 3 inches from my AC. I run it when Im not in the room since its loud and blows directly on me, but if I ever need to drop the temp, I have a quick shroud air deflector to funnel the cold air directly into my case intakes.
 
Um, why not put the amp on the top shelf, the right way up? I'm sure the cooling is completely ruined by running it on it's side.

cable lengths and i dont wanna see a mangle of cables all over my vga cable from my xbox 360 also has audio plugs on it..and its not a very long length . Dunno i should probably do something about that :eek:
 
I forget her name but its the chick from Terminator 3. And no, not Claire Danes. I could easily look it up, but then how would you guys learn.
 
I forget her name but its the chick from Terminator 3. And no, not Claire Danes. I could easily look it up, but then how would you guys learn.
Kristanna Lokken. I might have botched the spelling. Quite tasty, she is, but sadly she plays for the other team. She was most recently an item with that chick from the TV show Lost who's been in the news over DUI charges, lately
 
To get back on topic...Here's my slightly updated setup! New keyboard/mouse/pad

[MG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/DjSandman87/DSC02101.jpg[/IMG]

[MG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/DjSandman87/DSC02104.jpg[/IMG]

[MG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/DjSandman87/DSC021052.jpg[/IMG]

[MG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/DjSandman87/DSC02106.jpg[/IMG]

[MG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/DjSandman87/DSC02108.jpg[/IMG]
Am I the only one who thinks that it's a little pointless to buy such a large table, if all you're going to put on it is a single keyboard & mouse?
 
Am I the only one who thinks that it's a little pointless to buy such a large table, if all you're going to put on it is a single keyboard & mouse?

i don't think its pointless. i know i've taken pics where my desk is that clean, but it doesn't stay that way ;) :D
 
Yea..I wasn't always a minimalist. And it's never always this clean either. Here's an example of what it used to be like...

DSC01778.jpg
 
Am I the only one who thinks that it's a little pointless to buy such a large table, if all you're going to put on it is a single keyboard & mouse?

You might be. The minimalist look is hardcore. I love it!

Having a large empty table means having options. Having a bunch of 'stuff' all over the place = having to move things around every time you start a new activity, having a place that is harder to keep clean, etc.
 
extreme, sandman, love the setups

(got two of those ikea flat desks myself - does wonders!)
 
Am I the only one who thinks that it's a little pointless to buy such a large table, if all you're going to put on it is a single keyboard & mouse?
You're definitely in the minority. Many appreciate the clean/open look of those workstations.
 
Back
Top