• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

You all think your such bad asses, well look at my setup. WAY MORE BAD ASS!!(Die 56K users!!)
computer001xq2.jpg

computer002pr4.jpg

computer003ot4.jpg

Behold my glory!!!
computer004tx3.jpg
 
This picture looks like you made no attempt to show your LCD setup and instead wanted to try to look badass by putting a gun in front of your monitor. Fail +1.

Agreed. 100% Grade AA Extra Large Fail.

This entire thread by its very design is an epeen stroking festival but it's gotten too ridiculous for it's own sake when people are posting pics of their LCD with a gun in front of it, pics of their desk with a stack of cash on it, pics of their backyard to make up for their setup sucking, etc. There should be a new thread titled "If you're a fat nerd with low self esteem and need to make yourself feel better by showing off then post here." Maybe that could siphon off some of these tendencies.

It used to be about the LCDs, man.
 
The sock is for the wi-fi cards green light, it's so freaking annoying at night.
The antenna is what keeps it in place :-P
 
Agreed. 100% Grade AA Extra Large Fail.

This entire thread by its very design is an epeen stroking festival but it's gotten too ridiculous for it's own sake when people are posting pics of their LCD with a gun in front of it, pics of their desk with a stack of cash on it, pics of their backyard to make up for their setup sucking, etc. There should be a new thread titled "If you're a fat nerd with low self esteem and need to make yourself feel better by showing off then post here." Maybe that could siphon off some of these tendencies.

It used to be about the LCDs, man.


Sorry I didn't know that you made the rules for posting in this thread. "Make up for their setup sucking"? Are you serious? Is my average setup not good enough for this thread? I didn't know there were "No posting lame setup rules". But if you really wanted to know why I posted my setup its because I'm upgrading fairly soon so I wanted to show before and after. Good job being a prick though.

So what I put in a couple pics of my backyard? Other people put pictures of views from their windows but nobody said anything. Someone please tell me this is an isolated incident and this forum is not full of dumbasses.
 
So what I put in a couple pics of my backyard? Other people put pictures of views from their windows but nobody said anything.

So start a "picture of my moms backyard thread."


Someone please tell me this is an isolated incident and this forum is not full of dumbasses.

Now there's +1 because of you.
 
Just stay out of the thread if all your going to do is bitch about the "epeen" going on.

I'm sure you think your seven posts entitles you to set board policy but I'm pretty sure it doesn't, so go frig yourself. While you're frigging yourself see if you can figure out how to spell "you're."
 
There is a firearms forum. If you want to post pics of your firearms, that's the place. Not here. Off topic posts get deleted and threads that don't stay on topic get closed. Up to you guys.
 
Here is mine. It is really crappy for now. 19 inch Samsung 914v monitor.

CIMG7011-1.JPG


In the next few months, I want the new G15 keyboard, two 24 inchers, and the Z5500 Logitech speakers. I 'll be sure to post again once I've obtained such. ;)
 
Here is mine. It is really crappy for now. 19 inch Samsung 914v monitor.

CIMG7011-1.JPG


In the next few months, I want the new G15 keyboard, two 24 inchers, and the Z5500 Logitech speakers. I 'll be sure to post again once I've obtained such. ;)

I don't know if it is your camera or what, but that looks very nice. Got a pic from further away? Is the Wii hooked up to the monitor?
 
I don't know if it is your camera or what, but that looks very nice. Got a pic from further away? Is the Wii hooked up to the monitor?

Heh, it must look nice because I spent a lot of time setting up that shot. Acutally took it for a photography coarse I am taking.

Here is one from further away:

CIMG6554.JPG


The Wii is hooked up to the monitor through a capture card. So, not direct, but I do play it on my monitor. ;)
 
At the office:

All pics taken with iphone.

Desktop
viewsonic1.jpg

Application Shot

viewsonic3.jpg

The view behind me:
viewsonic2.jpg

Behind the trees is Rockville Pike, Maryland. I'm new to the office; they were short on rooms, so they gave me the conference room :cool:

The viewsonics are actually pretty nice, as far as I can tell. They seem just as capable as my Dell 20" widescreen at home (albeit 19" each). One minor nitpick is that you cant really wedge them up against each other; they have a curvy shape that cant sit flush. But they get the job done.
 
Nice Sharp LCD. Hows 360 on that?

Great. I wish I had an HDMI 360, as text over component is a little unclear. I really have no comparison between the two, but anyway here are some more pics.

1661215748_68ea09b9f9_o.jpg

1660356157_283256374f_o.jpg

1661214304_4c36db1bd2_o.jpg


Transformers HD-DVD being played on the Xbox 360 addon over component.

1661220064_ff89316aaf_o.jpg
 
Here is mine. It is really crappy for now. 19 inch Samsung 914v monitor.

CIMG7011-1.JPG


In the next few months, I want the new G15 keyboard, two 24 inchers, and the Z5500 Logitech speakers. I 'll be sure to post again once I've obtained such. ;)


How do you get the Wii cd slot blue light to stay on? Mine is never lit except for a millisecond when first powering on the wii.
 
Its about 3 acres. To put up a good fence would cost a fortune like over ten grand, the only affordable way to fence it in is to put up barb wire but that might take away from the look of our house. Barb wire next to a $300,000 house=ugly. :) Plus we have no need to fence it in. Dog hasn't run away *yet*.


a 3 acres is $300k? I know the housing sector is tanking w/ 10.5 mth. of inventory, but I didn't know the price fall is that bad :D
 
Here's my new Dell 3007WFP-HC 30"

Apologies for the crap picture, I've only got a rubbish 1.3Mpixel phone cam :/

 
At the office:


Behind the trees is Rockville Pike, Maryland. I'm new to the office; they were short on rooms, so they gave me the conference room :cool:

The viewsonics are actually pretty nice, as far as I can tell. They seem just as capable as my Dell 20" widescreen at home (albeit 19" each). One minor nitpick is that you cant really wedge them up against each other; they have a curvy shape that cant sit flush. But they get the job done.

What do you do in Rockville? My dad grew up there...we still live in MD :cool:
 
At the office:


Behind the trees is Rockville Pike, Maryland. I'm new to the office; they were short on rooms, so they gave me the conference room :cool:

The viewsonics are actually pretty nice, as far as I can tell. They seem just as capable as my Dell 20" widescreen at home (albeit 19" each). One minor nitpick is that you cant really wedge them up against each other; they have a curvy shape that cant sit flush. But they get the job done.

hey hey, you work about 10 minutes from where i live.
 
Back
Top