• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

http://bbs.a9vg.com/ul_img/200705/28//1180359973546.jpg[/im]
[img]http://bbs.a9vg.com/ul_img/200705/28//1180360004093.jpg[/im]
[img]http://bbs.a9vg.com/ul_img/200705/28//1180360016312.jpg[/im]
[img]http://bbs.a9vg.com/ul_img/200705/28//1180360025671.jpg[/im]
[img]http://bbs.a9vg.com/ul_img/200705/28//1180360034968.jpg[/im]
[img]http://bbs.a9vg.com/ul_img/200705/28//1180360048609.jpg[/im][/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.callnetuk.com/home/sjprice/sthilarys/images/davecamera2.jpg[/url]

I think I found your camera.
 
I like the Purple theme! Got any higher resolution pics? Seems like it would have nice ambiance at night.
 



This is my setup. That is my son on the mousepad. Looking at getting the 37" Sharp LC-37gp1u. Not sure yet. PS3 pics of Oblivion. Pretty good, not quite at good or as flexible as the pc though. The sell 2407 next a 17" KDS POS. Anyway, let me know what you think. And yes that is the dumb speaker under the monitor, but I dont use it. I have an adapter I swap to get audio through the speakers form the PS3 and the PC. And my printer is adjacent in the right of the pic, hard to see unless you know what your looking for. Yall have love for New York!

Repost. Tell me what you think.
 
Here's an update of my complete LCD setup, I posted this in the Workstation thread as well. ^_^ Sorry for the grainy panorama


chris_room_pan.jpg


From left to right:

Olevia 537H 37" LCD HDTV

Samsung HT-DB600 Home Theater 5.1 System
Xbox 360 Elite
Xbox 360 - HD-DVD Drive
Logitech 2.1 X-230 Sound System
My Rig, Etc... (See: Sig)
(2) Samsung 226BW's (S Panels)
Cell Phone: VZW Audiovox XV6700 PPC (Smart phone w/ Wifi)
SupCom + C&C3
WD 500GB MyBook
Creative Webcam Live
BF2+BF2142
Microsoft Zune
Logitech USB Headset
Optimus Prime 20th Anniversary Edition ^_^
Bungee Cord Office Chair (My personal favorite)
Acer 3680 14.1" Laptop w/
-Intel Celeron M 440 1.86Ghz
-2GB DDR2 533
Logitech Harmony Advanced Remote for Xbox 360
Bottle O' Goodness (AKA: Guinness)
 
Here's an update of my complete LCD setup, I posted this in the Workstation thread as well. ^_^ Sorry for the grainy panorama

From left to right:

Olevia 537H 37" LCD HDTV

Samsung HT-DB600 Home Theater 5.1 System
Xbox 360 Elite
Xbox 360 - HD-DVD Drive
Logitech 2.1 X-230 Sound System
My Rig, Etc... (See: Sig)
(2) Samsung 226BW's (S Panels)
Cell Phone: VZW Audiovox XV6700 PPC (Smart phone w/ Wifi)
SupCom + C&C3
WD 500GB MyBook
Creative Webcam Live
BF2+BF2142
Microsoft Zune
Logitech USB Headset
Optimus Prime 20th Anniversary Edition ^_^
Bungee Cord Office Chair (My personal favorite)
Acer 3680 14.1" Laptop w/
-Intel Celeron M 440 1.86Ghz
-2GB DDR2 533
Logitech Harmony Advanced Remote for Xbox 360
Bottle O' Goodness (AKA: Guinness)

Clean and comprehensive! Very nice!!
 
WD 500GB MyBook
Creative Webcam Live
BF2+BF2142
Microsoft Zune
Logitech USB Headset
Optimus Prime 20th Anniversary Edition ^_^
Bungee Cord Office Chair (My personal favorite)
Acer 3680 14.1" Laptop w/
-Intel Celeron M 440 1.86Ghz
-2GB DDR2 533
Logitech Harmony Advanced Remote for Xbox 360
Bottle O' Goodness (AKA: Guinness)

Nice setup.. I wanted to ask how the WD 500GB MyBook is.. I was thinking of picking up one of them for extra portable storage.. Just wondering how fast they are.
 
Nice setup.. I wanted to ask how the WD 500GB MyBook is.. I was thinking of picking up one of them for extra portable storage.. Just wondering how fast they are.

The MyBook is pretty damn fast. This model doesn't have firewire, but the USB 2.0 does the trick. I use it strictly for vids. I'm thinking about picking up two more of them.
 
Nice setup.. I wanted to ask how the WD 500GB MyBook is.. I was thinking of picking up one of them for extra portable storage.. Just wondering how fast they are.
I agree with the Sandman. I've got the 320GB USB/Firewire MyBook and it works great. All my music, videos, pics, documents, etc. are stored on it. I also copied all of my applications and games to it so I've got everything backed up on ONE drive.
 
chinox22x- How do you like your monitor?

i love it...i had a 17" nec CRT for the last 6 years...heh

but it has no ghosting and i play all kinds of games, cs:s, fear, oblivion, nfsmw. well worth the 200$ i spent at best buy to get it. i shoulda bought two if i didn't have to pay for a reckless driving ticket :(
 
well since I am moving next week, my Westinghouse is being put in the living room of my new place and i decided to indulge in 2 of these:





 
i love it...i had a 17" nec CRT for the last 6 years...heh

but it has no ghosting and i play all kinds of games, cs:s, fear, oblivion, nfsmw. well worth the 200$ i spent at best buy to get it. i shoulda bought two if i didn't have to pay for a reckless driving ticket :(

Nice. I have one on the way. :D

AthlonXP- Can you link to that NES controller background? Thanks.

I'm done whoring.
 
thats the good old ikea jerker, I just got another shelf for it in which i will probably raise the monitors up so i have some more desk space. its a tough choice if i want to keep these and put the westinghouse 37 inch i have in my new living room or return them and get an lcd tv for the living room and a 22 inch lcd to take to lans???? decisions decisions...
 
I think the forums really need a picture of an ikea jerker at the top, saying, THIS IS A JERKER, NOW YOU KNOW. lol.. not busting on anyone but I'd put down 50$ saying its the most asked question here :-p
 
This really isnt my first post, for some reason i couldnt log in or recover my old account, oh well. Anyways I got an upgrade from my old sony 19 inch to this olevia so thought i would post it.

 
well since I was pampered with the westinghouse, I decided that I am going to keep it as my primary monitor, keep one of the 24 inchers for lan parties and return the other in to put towards a really nice lcd tv for the living room in my new apartment.

 
Back
Top