Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

heh well then i think its time to rekindle my fifa relationship. like i said we broke up after 02 so 4 years later? maybe. i tried last years version, was still not pleased and it looked like crap to me.

that pic of 07 however looks what i thik the game should look like so i'll get over my fears n try it out!
 
LCD updates (not the best pics.. but oh well.. not time to re-take them)

well well... had to pull the trigger on a BenQ 20.1" WS LCD yesterday.. so here she is.. well, here's the current state of my desk
LCDs1.jpg


the Acer AL2423W which I am still in love with.. wow such a great immersive gaming panel..
LCDs2.jpg


the newbie.. (fucking terrible pic.. sorry) I am quickly falling for this little lovely... a prefect companion for the 24 incher! :) color depth and contrast are excellent.. text is very sharp.. redraw response is excellent.. color me impressed. (time to pull the stickers off.. lol)
LCDs3.jpg


the mobile unit.. I picked this (Creative Zen Vision W) up a month ago and it's amazingly kick ass.. I watch LOST and sometimes parts of movies on the ferry ride (30 mins) to work and back.. I picked up some Shure E2C earbuds for it.. and WOW.. both the video and audio quality are top notch. It's not the tidiest of players, but it's not too bad considering the screen quality..
LCDs4.jpg


wewt.
 
4,662nd reply on this thread!!! Wow, already 4,661 replies.. who's gonna read all of this?!?
 
Wow the Westy 37inch are very popular lately? i hear it has a low resolution so it sucks for gaming from what i hear, whats the max reso..? and for onlyspfc nice match r. madrid vs barcelona, all i gotta say Barcelona :)
 
that westy looks nice... if I needed to watch a lot of flicks on my pc also I would get something like that.. or a 3007... I reckon..
 
johnjohn said:
Wow the Westy 37inch are very popular lately? i hear it has a low resolution so it sucks for gaming from what i hear, whats the max reso..?
It's an amazing monitor. The resolution is 1920x1080 or 1920x1200, take your pic...so it's actually quite high? It doesn't "suck" at all for gaming, it's actually incredible, no ghosting/lag of any kind at whatever res you like. I love the thing!
 
That 37" Westinghouse is quite a nice TV and you can get it at an incredible price. I bought my 40" 720p LCD TV for <cough, cough> $2400 in early 2005. The Westy is 1080p and can be had for as low as $1200. I'm gonna upgrade to a 60"+ DLP in another year or so when all broadcast TV is mandated to go Hi-Def, but for today, it'll be hard to beat the value of the 37" Westy LCD TV.
 
Mr. Wolf said:
That 37" Westinghouse is quite a nice TV and you can get it at an incredible price. I bought my 40" 720p LCD TV for <cough, cough> $2400 in early 2005. The Westy is 1080p and can be had for as low as $1200. I'm gonna upgrade to a 60"+ DLP in another year or so when all broadcast TV is mandated to go Hi-Def, but for today, it'll be hard to beat the value of the 37" Westy LCD TV.
The W3 is actually considered an HD Monitor, not a TV, because it doesn't have a built-in tuner. From what I've seen and heard, it makes a damn good one though :)
 
FoxhoundOp said:
The W3 is actually considered an HD Monitor, not a TV, because it doesn't have a built-in tuner. From what I've seen and heard, it makes a damn good one though :)
Whoa... I didn't realize the West was a monitor and not a true TV (i.e., no tuner). I've been considering an upgrade to the Dell 30" LCD, but the West seems to be a better bargain. Time to do some serious thinking!
 
I'm actually interested in apple 30 inch lcd but its for $2000 while dells is at $1200 + 20% off
 
koegs said:
Re-Arranged a little bit:

Schreibtisch_Flash_2006_10_23.jpg
the Benq seems to be less higher than the dell one .... but they are all 16/9 with same size (20") no ?
Did Benq tft worth something compare to a Dell 2007 FWP ????
 
JacobC1983 said:
love those 30inch dells!

awesome setup, what wallpaper is that?

i got it from deviantart.com in the hd sectio i think. the goals was from allposters.com
 
Tigrou said:
the Benq seems to be less higher than the dell one .... but they are all 16/9 with same size (20") no ?
Did Benq tft worth something compare to a Dell 2007 FWP ????

that looks like a 20" (benQ) next to a.. well, I guess a 24" (Dell).. hrm.
 
Bleet said:
Yes, it is a modded 360. I paitned the shell black and dremel'd the "X" into place. IT lights up with red LEDs when it is turned on. The silver box is the dvd drive to the 360. I took it out so I could put a 80mm fan directly on top of the GPU heatsink.

Pics:
DSC01390600x450.jpg


DSC01388600x450.jpg

Wow. You spent so long modding that thing you should have picked something a bit more original. Team Xtender has that exact same mod ready-to-order:

http://www.extreme-mods.com/xcm-black-360-case-w-green-led-p.html

The curvy X, red LED, knight black paint, and everything!
 
revenant said:
that looks like a 20" (benQ) next to a.. well, I guess a 24" (Dell).. hrm.

You are right, it is a 20"WS from BenQ (FP202W) and a 24"WS Dell 2405FPW.
I have bought the BenQ because it was the cheapest at this time and a 2007 was not affordable.
 
I´m thinking of having tripple Dell 2407 displays but now I have a question which video card can run three 24" displays?

Are they going to run smooth GeForce 7900GTO + GeForce 7300GT?
or which card will i have?
 
ThatsAgood1jay said:
the three monitors would run smoother with the GTO
He means he'd be using the monitors on a 7900GTO in addition to a 7300GT. It's impossible to run three monitors on a single 7900GTO. That combination of cards should work fine with three monitors.
 
Zero82z said:
He means he'd be using the monitors on a 7900GTO in addition to a 7300GT. It's impossible to run three monitors on a single 7900GTO. That combination of cards should work fine with three monitors.

Well, not impossible. You could use the matrox double or triple head to go, that lets you use three monitors off one output or 2 monitors off one output and one off the other one on the video card.
 
I meant with a 7900GTO alone. I suppose I should have clarified. However, the Matrox multi-monitor adapters don't support the resolution of three 2407s running at native res.
 
Back
Top