Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

20WMGX2 -

Picture009.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture040.jpg
 
Zero82z said:
He means he'd be using the monitors on a 7900GTO in addition to a 7300GT. It's impossible to run three monitors on a single 7900GTO. That combination of cards should work fine with three monitors.

So it will work really good? =)
 
Bleet said:
I know, that is what I modeled my design off of. It was my first mod so I wanted to try something easy.

Oh ok. Well, good job then! Looks like it turned out nice.
 
baker97 said:
I think you can run all 4 at any res. you want

Sounds good so with GeForce8800GTX and GeForce7900GTO I can run all three Dell 24" and even maybe one more 24" at the highest resolution?
 
Insanewithmybody said:
Sounds good so with GeForce8800GTX and GeForce7900GTO I can run all three Dell 24" and even maybe one more 24" at the highest resolution?

Yes. My brother is running 2 21's at native res with a 7900gt with no problems at all. I am running a 19 and a 15 on my crappy 6200.

I dont think you will have any problems.

I am jealous of what you are getting :mad: ;)
 
Back in the day, I ran a 2005fpw and a 19' Mag LCD on a GeForce FX 5500 and it flew like a champ - Nvidia cards are troopers when it comes to dual monitor.
 
haadij404 said:
Yes. My brother is running 2 21's at native res with a 7900gt with no problems at all. I am running a 19 and a 15 on my crappy 6200.

I dont think you will have any problems.

I am jealous of what you are getting :mad: ;)

Hehe You can come and look at my displays anytime you want ;)
 
I need to get another 19" widescreen to match :p Theyre 3 different computers linked with Synergy so I can use 1 mouse and keyboard :) I might change it to dualscreen\1 independent .

dsc03102yw4.jpg


dsc03100qg8.jpg


dsc03106mq9.jpg
 
J-M-E said:
I need to get another 19" widescreen to match :p Theyre 3 different computers linked with Synergy so I can use 1 mouse and keyboard :) I might change it to dualscreen\1 independent .

diggin' the biased lighting there.
 
Insanewithmybody said:
Sounds good so with GeForce8800GTX and GeForce7900GTO I can run all three Dell 24" and even maybe one more 24" at the highest resolution?
That's way overkill. An 8800GTX would be great for gaming, but getting a 7900GTO just to drive two monitors is pointless since a GeForce 6200 would do just as good a job.
 
J-M-E said:
I need to get another 19" widescreen to match :p Theyre 3 different computers linked with Synergy so I can use 1 mouse and keyboard :) I might change it to dualscreen\1 independent .
What kind of speakers are in the back?
 
thumbs up for your kick ass Aeron chair. I highly recommend it, or the Steel case or Mirra chair... whichever. If you sit on your ass 8+ hours a day, 'invest' in one!
 
exe said:
thumbs up for your kick ass Aeron chair. I highly recommend it, or the Steel case or Mirra chair... whichever. If you sit on your ass 8+ hours a day, 'invest' in one!

+1 on the chair - its worth the investment.

I'm in an Aeron right now and I would rather have a 14 inch VGA monitor and this chair than a 30 inch Dell display and a crap-o chair for Staples.
 
I have an Aeron also.. for sure the best chair I have ever owned.. well worth the investment. :)
 
I bought (an obscenely expensive) wallmount, but I haven't had a chance to get it up on the wall yet. I reckon it'll look alot better once its up, but it still looks swell now. HD is pretty fantastic looking.
 
TheBicFlic said:
My new Samsung 940BX, which is a huge improvement for me over my old 15" CRT.
[IMG ]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7826/img1002pb9.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG ]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2551/img1003pa4.jpg[/IMG]

Nice Buddha (sp?). What application is that running on your screen? Looks like a strand of protein.
 
Yeah, I love the black case/chassis of your MacBook, or perhaps better put, your BlackBook.
tongue.gif
 
on the laptop screen is Reason.....a great sequencing program available for mac and PC.....on the LCD monitor is Logic Express, a great all around audio sequencing/recording/ score writing software made by apple only for OS X.
In the picture, I'm using Logic and reason together.....thats the cool thing about reason, you can use a protocol called "Rewire" to use it with different audio apps - it even syncs up the transports and such, great stuff.
you can't see all my audio equipment in that pic though, its off to the right....
 
Back
Top