• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Rule the Seas

Guys theses two mugged me for about 85mill feel free to hit them online.

http://www.ruletheseas.com/index.php?on=profile&user=71121 (took 15mill)
http://www.ruletheseas.com/index.php?on=profile&user=56036 (took 70mill)

They both have shit stats I asked for half the money they took back and haven't received a response from Professor Rape.

sausager refused and left me an insulting message. I have been killing them all day but if by chance im not around to kill them feel free to take my place. ;)

i have contacted Professor Rape's gang leader and informed him I will be sending his entire gang to the ward if I don't get some of the money back.

It's not that the money is that important it's just the principal of the thing. If you mug someone who can kill you and you entire gang you take the risk of being killed. I only asked for half back but they refused so it time for them to die.

attacked those first 2 guys for you :) they are easy to beat! anyways are any of you guys kind enough to donate item/points to me so I can level up and sell them since I only have $9 million left? :D
 
I'm sure you all have gotten this message but I have taken the liberty of posting it here in his behalf cuz I can't stand the in game messaging.

I'm sure by now most of you have used Ubermensch ( [CUC]HitMeTipMe!24 ) to level up. I'm also sure that most of you are aware that he rents himself up to people to allow them to hit him exclusively. I've been thinking about this for a while and I think it would be a huge benefit if we had our own gang bunny/Exp Cow.

Now obviously this would require either recruiting someone outside the gang or getting someone to temporarily leave the gang for a while. This person would have to have low enough stats so that at least the majority of our members could kill them. Since people in this game generally leave online players alone, that would leave our bunny free for us to attack while they are online. The person could also change names every few days to reduce the number of repeat offline hits by people outside the gang. We could even have this person be an actual bunny when offline to help harvest points for the gang.

There are quite a few ways to make this work so I'd like to hear everyones' take on this suggestion.


Personally, I was planning on becoming a bunny myself....I think my stats may be too high now though. Obviously, if I was level 900 or something up there, I would be gold, but you know. The best way others have said to do it is to only train seamanship and blast away nonstop to level up, or find other weak bunnies and just never train. Now, I'm not so sure I want to be a punching bag.
 
The [H]ard Crew has no room for bunnies. I think Reaper would agree that if a member becomes a bunny, they'll be kicked. We don't need another Asterr.
 
I suppose I should clarify, I wouldn't really suggest an actual bunny, more like what uber does. Uber is one of the most respected people in the game and pretty much everyone tips him when they hit him. Given that I suppose it would help if our unbunny was someone likeable and hung out in the tavern a lot. :) And judging by the fact that uber is always warded when he hangs out in low level ports I'd say there is sufficient demand for more of the "hit me tip me" types.

Either way, its just a thought and I figured it was worth looking into.
 
I don't think we'd personally sanction a bunny, whether it be pay or tip. Either way I feel it brands the gang as being weak, and opens us up to attack from other pirates thinking our entire gang is full of bunnies. I have no problem with anyone in our gang using bunnies to level up, but I feel that increasing stat attributes is just as, if not more, important than leveling up. I think the myth of the bunny is that you get huge amounts of points which you can use to level up or buy items with. The only problem with that is, most people don't pay, and if you want to be taken seriously about being payed, then most of your points will go to hitmen who make attacks on non-paying hitters.

A bunny is not the way to go. Build up your stats and attack people of higher level than you, you'll gain levels faster and have more going for you.


And as for Uber, he's a bunny and nothing more. While he is liked by most everyone on RTS, it doesn't change the fact that he's providing a service (leveling) for a fee (wanting to be tipped).
 
ive tipped him because ive won about 60 points from him when he does his trivia thing in the tavern... im pretty sure thats where most of his points go when donated
 
Let me know if Iateacricket commits anymore online hits. I messaged Sally about him still doing it, and that if she doesn't wish to straighten him out, bigger things will have to come of it.
 
Well I attacked and killed him online yesterday and haven't been attacked since. So he has either given up or it training to get stronger.
 
I want to help 20-pts-a-hit get paid from [THE]gonzo. For one, he has been warned and continues to do so. I take it that I SAVE 7 mil in points per hit if I help out 20-pts. 20-pts can help our underlings level up quicker. I am kinda throwing this out there for a response. I do not care anything about the Chain Gang and nor am I scared of them. There top 3 can kill me, but are no match for our higher ups.

Let me know.

Also mello, whenever I see those other 2 asshats online, I will IW them for you.
 
I want to help 20-pts-a-hit get paid from [THE]gonzo. For one, he has been warned and continues to do so. I take it that I SAVE 7 mil in points per hit if I help out 20-pts. 20-pts can help our underlings level up quicker. I am kinda throwing this out there for a response. I do not care anything about the Chain Gang and nor am I scared of them. There top 3 can kill me, but are no match for our higher ups.

Let me know.

Also mello, whenever I see those other 2 asshats online, I will IW them for you.

Thanks but don't kill them I have worked things out with them. As for 20-pts he isn't staying in the higher level ports anymore and I don't pay him so im not gonna go around killing people who also don't pay. Having said that if you want to kill gonzo for the free hit go for it unless manse has a problem with it.

If you have a problem with anyone form that gang let me know and I will help out.
 
Alright so I decided to try and give our gang a better picture for our gang page.
I think tho ones with the black background will work better cuz the background on RTS will be black. I can also take out the rain if you guys don't like it. :p

Let me know what you think.

Option 1
49385399dm5.jpg


Option 2
80268751rn4.jpg

Option 3
62352885sx2.jpg

Option 4
13162697er7.jpg

Option 5
22152549th3.jpg

Option 6
30926258nq7.jpg

Option 7 (For Reaper) ;)
95750380qk8.jpg

 
damn i just got mugged for 11million =( totally my fault, well ill blame the new southpark for stealing my attention while i had stuff on the market. but on a side note ....personal opinion for the pic i like option numero 2
 
damn i just got mugged for 11million =( totally my fault, well ill blame the new southpark for stealing my attention while i had stuff on the market. but on a side note ....personal opinion for the pic i like option numero 2

That sucks about the muggings.

Do you like the new pic more than the current one or should it stay the way it is?
 
as a suggestion..... maybe add like a skull flag on one of the sails just to add like a creepy effect
 
I like the moon on 2, but not the halo effects....so a combination of 2 and 3...(I realize that isn't what you asked...but there it is anyway)
 
I like the moon on 2, but not the halo effects....so a combination of 2 and 3...(I realize that isn't what you asked...but there it is anyway)

So no glow around the moon in 2? I can do that but I may have to get rid of the stars as well.
 
Definitely need the skull and crossbones. I'm on the fence with the moon. I kinda like no moon at all, but I think I like the glow more than without the glow.
 
Where's the red?

Great pictures though mello, I like the moon in option 3 with the ship and rain in option 6.

Maybe you can make the text red...:-p
 
5,6, or 7. I am easy. I actually like the Red but that is me. Skull and Crossbones a must. I also like the more detailed stars, moon, rain and such. My .02.
 
Yar! I be likin' 6 the best at the moment. How about makin' the name BLOOD red. Har har har har!
 
I like 6 but we need some red. Thats our gangs color right.

Number 7 looks good but the red needs to be subtle and it needs the moon from 6. :D

Thanks for the pic update.
 
I am liking # 2 (with a little less 'glow' from the moon), but with a prominent skull & crossbones flag waving off the main mast. I sound like my girlfriend ordering a salad...only a little tomato, but some pepper...not too much and some fat free dressing..on the side, but not too much.
 
How about being helpful? If you want something else, you're welcome to post something.
 
Ok [THE] Beefcake Jack has attacked me while I was online a few times now, did I miss somehting? Are we at war with [THE]? BTW All the ships look great I think, good job.
 
I will take care of Beefcake. None of us has attacked them so I say screw them. I have withheld due to advice from gang members, but the Chain Gang are asshats.

I will hit him soon very soon.
 
So far something like 10-15 [THE] have gone to the IW. CZAR is checking into why Beefcake hit SgtRock.
 
Ok [THE] Beefcake Jack has attacked me while I was online a few times now, did I miss somehting? Are we at war with [THE]? BTW All the ships look great I think, good job.

They are trying to say you must have had a lot of money out and he saved you from being mugged.
 
Hey guys just got back from work. I will do some more updates and post them in a bit.

Let me know If I should start hitting [THE]
 
We hit 'em up pretty hard earlier warning them to not hit [H]ard members online. We donot care the reasoning. I think we sent 15-20 to the ward that were online.
 
Indeed they do. I had 12 of them IW'd at one time earlier...

If we're going to do it, I say we do it big...everyone get involved and hit 3-4 of them. We could ward their whole gang.
 
No need to hit in my opinion. Lets see what they do. I guess you can hit [THE]BeefCake Jack until he sends SgtRock some points, money, or an apology.
 
Back
Top