• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Rule the Seas

Lets just kill them all. lol jk

But whatever if they want to leave no big loss our gang is rising to the top with or without them. :D
 
ya exactly!!!! plus thats less people that will pass me up in levels since i wanna try and stay on the top 5 hahaha. just cant wait till i get a chain!!! hopefully by the end of the week i should have the cash for it =)
 
Just donated a Shield and Spear to the gang if anyone wants it. it's a very good weapon.
 
Message received from LaTech explaining why he left the gang.

The other people that left (TheDude, Wallstreeter, Nooch, and gooser) have done so of their own free will with no cajoling or convincing. The fact is, they are my friends…pure and simple…and I think they left because of this. I have been the one that was telling everyone to stay in [H] and to not break away and form our own gang…so when I left, they had no reason to stick around.

Why did I leave (as it was my decision to do so which led to the others leaving as well)? It has nothing to do with the seriousness of the gang nor with the its aggressiveness (or lack thereof). Quite frankly, I thought we left on semi-good terms…that is until Manse took it upon himself to “highly recommend” that I explain myself as well as state that I hadn’t responded to either his email (the one sent 4 minutes previously) or the one sent from Reaper.

How one person chooses to act and or react is a good indication of how the group as a whole is. This is also true for good things (appreciation, thanks etc) as well as bad (general jackassery, ill will etc). When one shows respect and appreciation, one GETS respect and appreciation. I know that I personally have done everything that I could to make sure that the plans and goals of the [H] gang came to pass in donating time, points, money and items as well as making hits for some of the weaker members.

I realize that I am not the only member that was contributing both time and effort. I realize that I was not the only member online a good majority of the day. I realize that I was not the only member trying to do what was best for the gang as a whole. But I also feel I was not appreciated.

Add onto this the fact that, upon talking with other members that left, I learned that they, too, have done everything that they can to promote the gang and to reach the gangs goals…but with no appreciation. No “Thanks” for a job well done. Nothing.

I’m not trying to be critical…I think everything I have said here was said with the best intentions. I would REALLY like to see no ill will between [H] and whatever group my friends and I make. As stated before, nothing was removed from the vaults, and anything that any of us borrowed will be returned just as soon as possible (be it items or money).

Thank you for your time,

LaTech

I don't want to see anything in the gang's attack logs saying there were attacks made on anyone that left the gang due to this. As far as I'm concerned there is no ill-will between us and those that left the gang.

If anyone else feels this same way, I would ask that you message myself or Manse so we can work it out. If you feel you are underappreciated for the donations, experience, etc. you give to the gang, let us know, and let us know how we can fix the problem and make the [H]ard Crew better for everyone.

We're currently trying to give back to all of you with the Caribbean Chains. As each one costs a significant amount of in-game money, it does take some amount of time to give them out. I am still keeping track of all the donations and we're well on our way to giving out a third Caribbean Chain. LaTech would have been next in line to receive one, but right now the next purchase is up for grabs. As you keep helping the gang, you get yourself one step closer to getting a caribbean chain.
 
Wow did not see this coming. You guys were pretty active in the gang. I don’t know if you want to keep discussing this issue but how were you not appreciated?

Every time I asked for something I would get it within days sometimes within hours. No questions asked.

I noticed that every time there were attacks on our members other would retaliate and we would backeach other.

And we can’t forget about the habitat of chains program.
 
it is officially impossible to find points for under 250k!!!!!!!!!!! stewie griffin just bought like 3k points and now everyone is overpricing theirs =/

*edit* on the plus side it seems that awakes have gone down in price some, i bought a few for 24mill
 
Guys, I have no hard feelings toward any member in the group / gang. My reasoning to leave was loyalty based. LaTech, Nooch and Wallstreeter were all responsible for getting me start in the game in the first place. I've played CS and BF2 with all three at one time or another and we're friends outside of games as well. It was mentioned they wanted to leave for their reasons and I followed suit to stay "in group" with my friends.

I appreciate the help I received recently from Reaper. Thank you.

I'm still learning and a low level pirate. However, if I can be of assistance, hit me with a message and I'll do what I can.

Pirate on!
 
it is officially impossible to find points for under 250k!!!!!!!!!!! stewie griffin just bought like 3k points and now everyone is overpricing theirs =/

*edit* on the plus side it seems that awakes have gone down in price some, i bought a few for 24mill

Same for awake potions. Not even close to 20-22m anymore. Really wish I hadn't lost $800m to 50/50 and mistakingly sold 4500 points for $28k apiece. :(
 
No, its just a game. I for one enjoy stuff like this, but i don't get to caught up in it.

:D

No hard feelings towards LaTech, but only one person out of about 40 feeling unappreciated is pretty interesting.
 
I'd say a 20:1 ratio of happy to disgruntled gang members is a fine success rate. To think we're giving away Chains in return for exemplary gang-related performance and even one is unhappy.

Kill a few members of other gangs and donate 10 points a day (roughly $2.5m), and you'll have a Chain in no time. Do more than the minimum and it's even quicker. Frankly I don't know of a better, more impactful way to show appreciation than giving out ~$2b every couple weeks so that member can optimize their training.
 
well I just hit uber when he was offline for like 30min but his name was ifyouhitmeyoudie. I figured he forgot to change it. So after that I got hit by redbeard online and received a message from Brigadeer Bong™ not to do it again.

Fuck that I don't give a shit if hes under contract with another gang I should be able to hit who I want when they are offline just like anyone else in the game.

Im sick of bunnies making there own fucking rules.


btw I told Brigadeer to blow me.
 
No, you can use him as a bunny. In fact, he encourages it even more because we're allies. Just try to respect him a little more in lieu of that. And try not to taunt his hitmen. :p
 
Everything between mello_newf, Redbeard, and Ubermensch has been taken care of. On behalf of Reaper and myself, I'd like to urge you to try to behave in these situations. If someone is contracted to kill you, it's nothing personal for the hitman. As mello_newf can testify, if you run your mouth, you'll probably be hit again.

Redbeard has requested that anyone under his protection not contact him for help for awhile. Not necessarily because of today's events, but mainly because he has some more important obligations right now, as well as a focus on training. While he was vague about how long, I'd say to save it for an emergency situation. He's one of the best people to have protecting you, so don't jeopardize it.

Summary:
Behave and give Rebeard some quiet.
 
Well ever since we allied with him I feel its been harder to hit him. i feel obligated to tip him and I never did before and I don't hit him online now which I did before. idk

And I didn't do anything to red but tell him im done doing business with him and he became a little girl about it.
 
In your case, mello, I'd say take a breather from leveling and steroid your way to being kickass for your level.

Speaking of which, anyone have some discounted awakes? :D
 
I did that at lvl 300 im gonna do it again at 350-400.

Only a few people that had a lower level than me has killed me since I trained and most of them just hit my ship.

ps how many awakes you looking for?
 
after a few days of being at interest cap im just buying awakes with the extra money i get. once i accum enough to buy my chain and get a good amount to bank ill sell all my awakes to the gang for around 20mill if people are interested. i have 8 awakes atm so im probably gonna wait till i get around 30-40 till i start selling them
 
once my money gets back to a decent amount i'll be interested in some awakes.

i just spent about 800 mil on training and am building it back up to do it again.

i still feel like im weak for my level which sucks because training at that high of a rate is very expensive now
 
Can anyone log in? I tried logging in today but all it does is refresh the page.
 
Heh. That would be nuts. Everyone back to the loading docks? Definitely a race to the top. And my RP is almost out. Maybe they'll grant us all 90 days? :D
 
Heh. That would be nuts. Everyone back to the loading docks? Definitely a race to the top. And my RP is almost out. Maybe they'll grant us all 90 days? :D

Not to mention the crying and loathing of all the people who have spent over 4 digits in real money. Would be funny though.
 
same here , i can not log in , hope it will be resolved soon, knowing that the site had some update issues and that they where working on it.
 
I can't believe how into this game some people are. Spending hundreds, some creeping into the thousands. It's poorly coded and has a poorly designed layout. I spent $9.00 for RP and when it's up, I'm not renewing it.
 
So is it just me or does it seem like they made sessions time out faster, i have to log in every few minutes now.
 
Another reason why the game isn't "donation"-worthy. I swear, the somewhat weekly bulletins about fixes always list the same problems pending from the previous week.
 
you should read whats happening with the weekly special items.... people are being refunded their money b/c they took the item away and people are flipping a shit. also i guess theres an item that doesnt work and it bought with real money. im pretty skeptical about buying anything more than RP days
 
I only bought RP because I wanted the bank interest. I see no reason to renew it now that I'm at the interest cap, and I'm dumping the difference into the gang vault every night.

But anyone is welcome to buy it for me. :D
 
Anyone else have a Shivery Scarf taken away? I did yesterday and asked Captain Skeet for my money back and got this.


"As of this time, we're not offering reimbursement for the scarves. I apologize for any inconvenience."

WTF is that!!! They cost 250 mill and it was taken from my inventory without any sort of notification. And now they wont even reimburse you for the money.

Im just about done with this shit game.
 
Back
Top