• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Rule the Seas

If we want to I say I will participate.

Or we can justifiably hit Beefcake Repeatedly for online hitting SgtRock. We pretty much IW'd half the gang earlier that was online.
 
Should I kill there strongest guy? He is online.

Edit - You know what hitting the whole gang isn't really fair just keep hitting beefcake.
 
Option 8 (Any Better?)
20168109kj3.jpg

Option 9
83497100nd6.jpg

Option 10
101of2.jpg


 
The skull on the sail is was bothering me so I reworked it and fixed a few other things.
12gx6.jpg
 
i think it would look better in a blizzard! with penguins dolphins and hitler!

j/k that last one looks awesome
 
im gonna be out of town this weekend so i might not be able to be on at all but hopefully when i get back ill be really close to getting max interest!!!!!!! have a good weekend guys, rape and pillage
 
Manse when you get the chance can you change the image to the current one? Thanks.

ps Have a good weekend pjpwnsu. I get to work all weekend.:p
 
Ok [THE] Beefcake Jack has attacked me while I was online a few times now, did I miss somehting? Are we at war with [THE]? BTW All the ships look great I think, good job.

Manse, have we talked with them yet?

Can we hit all these bastages or at least Beefcake while he is online.
 
He messaged me yesterday saying he heard he had hit one of my members while they were online, but that he didn't know they were online, unless they had logged on again shortly after the hit.

I told him I heard he had attacked them multiple times, and that he's about twice the level of the person he hit. He didn't respond before I went to bed, but once I get home I'll see if he did.
 
Well this is what he said to me.

"I only hit him once total and I hit him because I was too lazy to go to the docks to switch towns and he was in the town I wanted to go to."

I don't see why he would waste the energy??? He could be bull shitting us to get the attacks to stop or he might be telling the truth only way to know is if he did really attack multiple times online if he did then hes full of shit.
 
The defense log only shows one attack against sgt rock. While the defense log doesn't necessarily say everything that happened, it does give us a clue. I have noticed he's attacked thee_rook (aka WTF_Chuck) a couple times.
 
Those of you who've been hit by Beefcake, try to compile a tally, highlighting online hits. If you think it could've been possible that he hit you right after 15 minutes of inactivity, maybe don't count them. If you know for sure you had been active and weren't AFK for a short time, definitely let us know.

He claims one hit on SgtRock, and I'm waiting for a response about thee_rook. Reaper has to take over negotiations, though. I'll be gone this weekend; back Sunday night.
 
So I was just wondering, How long do you play RTS in one sitting?
It just sounds to me like y'all play for hours at a time.

BTW: Love the new gang pic!:D
 
So I was just wondering, How long do you play RTS in one sitting?
It just sounds to me like y'all play for hours at a time.

BTW: Love the new gang pic!:D

Well I play when im at the computer I just keep it in a tab and train, kill, and do crimes every once and awhile it's all about multitasking..;)

Glade you like the pic. :D
 
So I was just wondering, How long do you play RTS in one sitting?

BTW: Love the new gang pic!:D


I don't necessarily sit and just play it. I'll usually be busy doing something else on the computer (whether it be work or home) and I'll keep RTS open so every once in a while I can train and do crimes (maybe 1 minute every half hour). The only times I consistently spend on it for any length of time are when I'm selling points for the gang or doing slots and whatnot at night (or training a whole lot).
 
We need to get to the bottom of our spat with [THE]. He thinks we're war mongering. He said he was attacked first. His profile shows him to be very focused on not hitting people online. I've hit people when they weren't shown as online but they messaged me right after saying they were.

Try to be more understanding. Don't be so quick to draw your sword. Our goal here is to continue climbing up the gang ranks. We're close to the Top 20. We've been growing amazingly the last couple weeks.

I suggest making up with any [THE] members most involved. Don't ask for anything. Just call a verbal truce and let's continue our prosperity.
 
We need to get to the bottom of our spat with [THE]. He thinks we're war mongering. He said he was attacked first. His profile shows him to be very focused on not hitting people online. I've hit people when they weren't shown as online but they messaged me right after saying they were.

Try to be more understanding. Don't be so quick to draw your sword. Our goal here is to continue climbing up the gang ranks. We're close to the Top 20. We've been growing amazingly the last couple weeks.

I suggest making up with any [THE] members most involved. Don't ask for anything. Just call a verbal truce and let's continue our prosperity.


Yeah, what he said.

Then when we are really strong, we will unleash our wrath and holy vengeance upon the rest of RTS. We will rule with an iron fist. Every word out of our mouths will be heeded as divine edicts. Plus...... chicks dig powerful gangs.
 
That was odd, i just put points on the market, and two people bought them at the same time, so i got double the money, lol

Niiiiccceeeee!!!
 
How the hell do you get into this game?
I registered and it says registration successful.
I go to log in and get, >Your login details are incorrect.
Also if I try to have it send my password it says invalid email address.
WTF???!!!:mad:
 
The password retrieval is currently broken.

To login make sure you're using the username you supplied, not your email address. If you keep having problems getting in, let me know and I'll contact one of the admins about your account.
 
Seems like we lost a few

TheDude left the gang.
Nooch left the gang.
gooser left the gang.
Wallstreeter left the gang.
Latech left the gang.
 
As most of you have likely noticed, the following members have left our gang unannounced:

TheDude
Nooch
gooser
Wallstreeter
Latech




Title: No Title
Sender: [H] Manse
Sent: 08 Oct 2007, 5:28pm

Why did you five leave so abruptly?



Title: No Title
Sender: [H] Manse
Sent: 08 Oct 2007, 5:32pm

I highly recommend you explain yourselves. Since you haven't responded to Reaper, I can only assume you'll be treating me with the same disrespect.



Title: Re: No Title
Sender: Latech
Recieved: 08 Oct 2007, 5:34pm

Quite frankly, your attitude, as evidenced right here, is a VERY big reaffirmation of WHY we left. I haven't responded YET because I haven't gotten done writing what I want to write.

Patience IS a virtue.




Latech decided it was best not to come forward with his sentiments regarding my attitude. Where did that patience go? I can only guess our gang is either too serious for them, or we aren't aggressive enough under my leadership.
 
None of our money or equipment is missing from the gang vault, and none of them were in posession of anything of the gang's when they left.

Let's give them a bit of time to explain what happened so we can get to the bottom of this.
 
I'll send my reasoning etc to Reaper when finished (as stated). Nothing was removed from the vault (as can be verified), and anything borrowed will be returned to [H] as will any monies being held for the group.

*edit* took out the ass-ish part, sorry*
 
Back
Top