Rule the Seas

Experience is going a bit better but it's quite boring waiting for my energy to go up so I can train again. I see how the game tries to get you to get points to get those awakes to get your skills up.

How do you help with the gang crimes out of interest.

I was mugged and then put in the hospital by [TSP] NoRegrets. He got about 100000 from me in 10 hits in under a minute and then killed me. This was while I was online

Stupid pirates, laying claim to stuff and such. So I guess I am free game there?

Yep. You need a picture of an elbow or an ass in your profile and they'll leave you alone.

haha wow, a fight that I just finished... longest fight ever?? :)

Level/Reward Adjustment of this Fight: 75%

Your original speed: 59,593
Speed after pants: 95,348

You are in a fight with rellik1.

rellik1 certainly does look quick!

Drugs boost your speed to : 125859.7481856 !

You wield your Arm Cannon with a strength of 141,170 (+70%)
Your armor combined brings you to 136,846 defense.
Using your Arm Cannon, you hit rellik1 for 29 damage.
You hit your target with your Stinky Fish for 4
rellik1 hit 31 damage on you using their Long Rifle.rellik1 hit you with their Stinky Fish for 5
Using your Arm Cannon, you hit rellik1 for 31 damage.
You hit your target with your Stinky Fish for 5
rellik1 hit 26 damage on you using their Long Rifle.rellik1 hit you with their Stinky Fish for 4
Using your Arm Cannon, you hit rellik1 for 25 damage.
rellik1 hit 25 damage on you using their Long Rifle.rellik1 hit you with their Stinky Fish for 4
Using your Arm Cannon, you hit rellik1 for 23 damage.
You hit your target with your Stinky Fish for 3
rellik1 hit 25 damage on you using their Long Rifle.rellik1 hit you with their Stinky Fish for 4
rellik1 hit 27 damage on you using their Long Rifle.rellik1 hit you with their Stinky Fish for 4
Using your Arm Cannon, you hit rellik1 for 26 damage.
rellik1 hit 32 damage on you using their Long Rifle.rellik1 hit you with their Stinky Fish for 5
rellik1 hit 32 damage on you using their Long Rifle.rellik1 hit you with their Stinky Fish for 5
Using your Arm Cannon, you hit rellik1 for 24 damage.
rellik1 hit 27 damage on you using their Long Rifle.rellik1 hit you with their Stinky Fish for 4
rellik1 hit 28 damage on you using their Long Rifle.rellik1 hit you with their Stinky Fish for 4
Using your Arm Cannon, you hit rellik1 for 27 damage.
rellik1 hit 23 damage on you using their Long Rifle.rellik1 hit you with their Stinky Fish for 3
Using your Arm Cannon, you hit rellik1 for 30 damage.
rellik1 hit 23 damage on you using their Long Rifle.rellik1 hit you with their Stinky Fish for 3
Using your Arm Cannon, you hit rellik1 for 32 damage.
rellik1 hit 24 damage on you using their Long Rifle.rellik1 hit you with their Stinky Fish for 4
rellik1 hit 31 damage on you using their Long Rifle.rellik1 hit you with their Stinky Fish for 5
rellik1 hit 28 damage on you using their Long Rifle.rellik1 hit you with their Stinky Fish for 4
Using your Arm Cannon, you hit rellik1 for 28 damage.
rellik1 hit 29 damage on you using their Long Rifle.rellik1 hit you with their Stinky Fish for 4
rellik1 hit 24 damage on you using their Long Rifle.rellik1 hit you with their Stinky Fish for 4
rellik1 hit 29 damage on you using their Long Rifle.rellik1 hit you with their Stinky Fish for 4
rellik1 hit 26 damage on you using their Long Rifle.rellik1 hit you with their Stinky Fish for 4
rellik1 hit 30 damage on you using their Long Rifle.rellik1 hit you with their Stinky Fish for 4
rellik1 hit 30 damage on you using their Long Rifle.rellik1 hit you with their Stinky Fish for 4
You killed rellik1.

You gain 13 EXP and stole $244 from rellik1.

I have screen shot of it for proof xD

That's nothin, some of the higher ups (level 1000+) had a go at the admin accounts not to long ago. They broke the thread their battle logs were so long. I think one was over 4000 lines.

Also, nvidia, would you like to borrow a captain's scimitar from the gang? It'll give you an added bonus to your strength.

Experience is going a bit better but it's quite boring waiting for my energy to go up so I can train again. I see how the game tries to get you to get points to get those awakes to get your skills up.

How do you help with the gang crimes out of interest.

you dont really help out with gang crimes they automaically make you part of them. usually someone in the gang will choose a gang crime that takes a good amount of time but if you ever see the option to choose one....pick rob a port

You guys want to know where the money really is? Wait until after midnight and then do the following:

Open up 4 tabs in your browser.
In the 1st tab, bring up the search screen
In the 2nd tab, bring up the destination list. (Things to do in XXXX ---> Docks)
In the 3rd tab, open up the Points Store. (where you refill Nerve, Energy, Etc.)
In the 4th tab, open your bank vault page.

Go to the 1st tab where you should have the "Search" page up.
Set the "Level From" box to 5 and leave the "To" one blank. (this filters out all the non-attackable people in the loading docks)
Set the dollar amount to something high. I usually set it to 500,000.
Change the "Location" box to blank and leave everything else alone.

Now, (in I.E.) click Refresh ---> Retry until you find a nice juicy target.
Once you do find an unwitting cash doner, middle click on their name, go to the tab that just opened and see where they are. At this point you should be doing things very quickly.
Now (if needed) tab over to the Destination tab, move to your mark's location and then tab back to their profile.
Do a quick refresh to make sure they still have money in the open and then middle click on mug as many times as you have the nerve for.

Once you run out of nerve, very quickly tab over to your bank vault tab, refresh to get the right deposit amount and bank your money before the victim retaliates or someone else starts mugging you.

In the event your target is too stupid/slow to realize you just mugged the hell out of them, refill your nerve, go back to the tab with their profile then wash, rinse, repeat.

Over the past 3 days, I've averaged about 45 mil a night. It works because a lot of people wait for midnight to gamble or sell their voting points. Many of them get careless or don't think anyone is going mug them that late. So far, in 3 nights of doing this I haven't yet been let down.

*EDIT* If your browser doesn't support tabs, then you suck and you'll have to do it with windows. Expect your success rate to be low.

That's nothin, some of the higher ups (level 1000+) had a go at the admin accounts not to long ago. They broke the thread their battle logs were so long. I think one was over 4000 lines.

Also, nvidia, would you like to borrow a captain's scimitar from the gang? It'll give you an added bonus to your strength.

lawl I donated like 5+ Captiain's scimitar to the gang actually :eek: :) go ask reaper if you don't believe me :) and no thanks my arm canon is great xD

Actually, there were 8 scimitars (I keep a log of gang donations). The captain's scimitar has a 58% bonus, a scimitar has a 5% bonus, a bit of a difference. The captain's scimitar is a bit better than an arm cannon (an extra 3%).

I will have to go ask reaper to make sure all of that is correct though...:p (please, for your own amusement, look at who you replied to).

The captain's scimitar option is still available if you would like it.

Actually, there were 8 scimitars (I keep a log of gang donations). The captain's scimitar has a 58% bonus, a scimitar has a 5% bonus, a bit of a difference. The captain's scimitar is a bit better than an arm cannon (an extra 3%).

I will have to go ask reaper to make sure all of that is correct though...:p (please, for your own amusement, look at who you replied to).

The captain's scimitar option is still available if you would like it.

Funny exchange guys.:D

I'm using a Captains Scimitar right now and I'm loving it.
Used a Rum Grenade before the sword and the difference was night and day!

Theres another way that Ive found that might be useful to find who has money out. Just goto the Pirate Hall of Fame and load the Money list. This will show you the top 50 pirates with the most money out. I find that it refreshes faster then the search tool.

Yeah, tabs are your friends. Every time i figure out what I think is an ingenious combo, I realize that I'm probably a day late and a dollar short.

I guys! So I finally joined which was no easy task cuz I only had a hotmail account.:confused:
Im mello_newf btw

So yeah whats up?:D

Feh. Stop it! Or donate awakes and points so I can train up. My skills are all like 630k. :(

Hope your skills are up, 'cause East India is abuse city.

Yeah I know im trying to get to 300 asap so I can stay in leon's outpost and no one will hit me.

And I don't even have a chain so my stats a shit. my speed is around 1.1 mill but my strength is only at 530,000 and my defense is even lower than that so im gonna get hurt. lol

I use 5 monitors, instead of tabs. Do I still suck? :)
Too much real estate to navigate through.
Tabs are quick if you order them correctly. From the moment I find a money doner, it takes me about 3 sec to do all of the above. That includes moving to a different port. Of course it took some practice getting it that quick and I still make mistakes here and there, but there's no way I could do it that quick if I had to drag the mouse over 5 monitors worth of area.

BTW, All I'm using is a 17" CRT. :)

Yeah I know im trying to get to 300 asap so I can stay in leon's outpost and no one will hit me.

And I don't even have a chain so my stats a shit. my speed is around 1.1 mill but my strength is only at 530,000 and my defense is even lower than that so im gonna get hurt. lol

haha keep climbing up those lvls fast and get there!!!! your flying through the lvls though. i started getting way too many lvls too fast so im done lvling and just training for now but it would be nice to have a chain. i just bought a 90day RP pack and a 25 awake pack so hopefully ill be pretty close to getting a better house.

Awakes - Does anyone know of any other ways to get awakes than the following:

1. Pay actual real world $$ for a pack (e.g. 25 pack)
2. Buy them at the item market (e.g. $20m ish each)
3. Trade someone for them

Awakes - Does anyone know of any other ways to get awakes than the following:

1. Pay actual real world $$ for a pack (e.g. 25 pack)
2. Buy them at the item market (e.g. $20m ish each)
3. Trade someone for them

You could hack the game, but I wouldn't recommend taking that approach.

Those are the only 3 options you have for getting an awake potion, unfortunately.

gl with that. your bank would have to be more than half the people in the games combined

Sucks. Buying awakes is killing me at the moment. I need so many of them, but the more you buy, the worse your financial position is in the long run. That is, if you buy 3 for $66m today, then you miss out on interest on $66m compounding tomorrow. It is a difficult balancing act of training effectively and saving enough cash to buy a new house and awakes / points in the future. The question is between short and long term gain.

You hit the nail on the head with $1.7b and live off the interest. That is my medium term plan. However, I just upgraded my house and don't have much cash. I earn around $50m per day. Therefore, it is going to take me a long time to get up there.

I just had a thought. Aside from the Chain purchases, if anyone higher up has greater than $1.7b, and is therefore not earning interest on the $$ over the cap, would they be willing to lend the additional $$ to lower level people (i.e. they would still earn the max interest on the $1.7b remaining)? This would work in the same manner as the Chain process and would filter down over time with extra cash moving to lower level people, providing them with the ability to get to $1.7b faster. This may already be what is happening for the Chains, if not, just a thought. Nothing really to lose.

ya im really far from 1.7 billion i have about 350mil in the bank and a few awakes im selling but then i have to buy a new house and if i do that i dont have any way of gaining interest on things. ill probably just stay at the house im in now and once i hit 1.7bill ill just sit on it for a while

None of the higher-ups, that I know of, have in excess of 1.7billion.

We might take this as another suggestion after we're done purchasing caribbean chains though. It would be good for all of you to be able to purchase awakes and points to continue working on your training.

i might have been at 1.7bil by now if manse didnt need a cash refill :)

i was planning on saving a ton of cash and points but havent had that much time to come on so i figure ill help the gang for a while with donating points and the use of my other 800mil for interest

You can have it back. I'm up to 1.3b, so if there's any money in the vault I can use that if I remember to. Let me or Reaper know when you want it back. Thanks again to the three of you who helped me out! And to the rest of you who offered but weren't needed due to Tyrant's generous help.

800m Tyrant
50m Nooch

Hey Manse. Are you high enough in level to hit the guy who, albiet legally, took all your $$ in the first place?

He was an exp cow for awhile. He just happened to be looking at the points market at the right time. Killing him doesn't matter. He's half bunny as it is.

Well, Iateacricket trained up and is now attacking me in a Godzilla suit while I'm online. Guess he doesn't want me to know it's him.

Also, there are two new ports for levels 550 (buccaneer's refuge) and 900 (The Lost Sanctuary). I will try and get the info on what items are there.

Back