RoboCop: Rogue City

The site isn't trash, you just suck at using the internet. Like 98% of online store fronts today, just go to your account page and look for the "your purchases" option. It's really not complicated.
All good broskitoe I got it from steam it was sold out @ garbage man gaming...?!
 
I will be all over this DLC on day one. I hope they cut out the investigative bull crap and just ratchet up the killing.
 
I cheesed 2/3 ED 209s. First one is the only one I fought. 2nd one I shot to hell from the room outside where it was and it couldn’t see or move towards me. Last one I cheesed by getting it stuck between a pole and edge of street building and I was on the other side shooting where it couldn’t shoot me.

No need for all those guns.
I've only fought the 1st one so far but I cheesed him hiding behind a van. Ed's shots would hit the van and I could just stand there shooting him in the face until he died. Took a ton of ammo on [H]ard difficulty.

Fun game so far; just got past the quarry. No performance issues but there is some jank in the animations and I had a quest freeze for a long time for no reason (early in the game when you help Lewis calibrate her pistol at the shooting range) but it eventually completed.
 
Back
Top