Retail Edge 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAM!!!!!!!!!! 13744XXX has officially 100% shipped!!

The items listed below have shipped from our warehouse. Click on tracking numbers to see the progress of your packages. Please note that tracking information may not be made available by UPS until one to two business days following release of your items from our warehouse.

WOOOOOOOOOO goodluck everyone! im so pumped

The items listed below have shipped from our warehouse. Click on tracking numbers to see the progress of your packages. Please note that tracking information may not be made available by UPS until one to two business days following release of your items from our warehouse.

So not fair. :-(
"We have received your order for the items listed below. We will be processing these items for shipment at the earliest possible date."

w000000000000000000t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same exact message and same starting ship numbers. woohoo for the 13744XXX's!!!

BTW Modred189, you're up next. :D

some dudes at my work (bestbuy) were verified literally within an hour or two. For me... i sent it in RIGHT away as soon as the site opened and it took me 3 days to get verified. If its been more than a week with no verificiation. send it again, and or email them a scanned copy to [email protected]

just orded mine this morning and it was saying that the bundle was in stock at the intel store.

just orded mine this morning and it was saying that the bundle was in stock at the intel store.

yeah slim, you waited for the right time
you might not be delayed
again, Might :D

Mine will be coming today
and as promised, pictures of course

Mine shipped out on 11/21, made it to Nashville on the 22nd and has sat there till this morning the 27th when they finally decided to sent it on to Birmingham. It is out for delivery now but my goodness, I hate UPS and their shipping.
I wish they could have shipped via the Post Office, it would have been faster even with the holidays!

Mine shipped out on 11/21, made it to Nashville on the 22nd and has sat there till this morning the 27th when they finally decided to sent it on to Birmingham. It is out for delivery now but my goodness, I hate UPS and their shipping.
I wish they could have shipped via the Post Office, it would have been faster even with the holidays!

I know what you mean. UPS is slow on reporting.
Mine left Ill. on the 20th - no updates till 5pm CST yesterday saying there was an arrival scan of 9:57AM. Then at 10:00pm, there was an update of a "destination scan" at 2:45PM.
As of right now, 11:03 CST, it's STILL not out for delivery even though it says ETA of today.
UPS should merge with Fed-EX cause most of us are Fed-UP . :D

UPDATE: UPS still says "destination scan" 2:45 yesterday but wifey just IM'ed me that the bundle arrived.

he he, told her to put it together. :eek:

a scant 6 hours later and ive already gotten a shipment notice :)

i guess now is a good time to request a bundle. jeez.

i'm mid 13744XXX, & i'm STILL pending:mad: the stuff i ordered 2 days ago from newegg are already arriving & just sitting there waiting for the CPU+mobo, i can't even test to see if they're good or not...

anyone used the DG33TL yet? i heard that board can't install any operating system that's older than windows xp service pack 2. i wonder what would happen if i try to install my sp1:confused:

I'm also mid 13744XXX. And still pending as well. I almost feel like something's wrong. I hate not knowing...

i orderd the package the first day it was aval and i will be reciveing it on Thurs the 29th :D
the olny bad thing i didnt like about it is the fact i have to buy a Micro ATX case but all my other parts in my PC not will fit everything on the motherbord they give you i cant wait untill i get everything

Michael
Best Buy FL.

anyone used the DG33TL yet? i heard that board can't install any operating system that's older than windows xp service pack 2. i wonder what would happen if i try to install my sp1:confused:

Should come with a floppy for the F6 utility driver load for both XP SP1 and SP2

anyone know if im gunna have to buy a heatsink for the processor and a fan for the heatsink with the Retail Edge package? or does it come with that in there?

anyone know if im gunna have to buy a heatsink for the processor and a fan for the heatsink with the Retail Edge package? or does it come with that in there?

CPU fan and heatsink AND thermal grease is included in the CPU box

but it is an INTEL heatsink - fan

You might want to upgrade

(should be a Gawd for all the advice I give :eek: )

to the 744XXX's that haven't shipped yet

the first week the deal opened, nothing shipped
2nd week - they shipped Friday
last week - they shipped Tuesday

no rhyme or reason

YES!! within the hour it actually changed from pending to:

The items listed below have been submitted to our warehouse and should be shipping soon. Check this page again later for shipment details

FINALLY!!:)

YES!! within the hour it actually changed from pending to:

The items listed below have been submitted to our warehouse and should be shipping soon. Check this page again later for shipment details

FINALLY!!:)
Same here! Oh freakin sweet!!!!
Anyone know how long ~ 2nd day UPS air takes to get from IL to detroit?
Oh, btw, your sig is limited to 10 lines, you're a tad over. :cool:

here is is

building pics to follow
bundle.jpg

SUEEEEEEEETTTTT! :D

here is is

building pics to follow

SUEEEEEEEETTTTT! :D
Insert drool here.
Oh, and impatience.
And frustration.
And envy towards those that ordered today and shipped at the same time mine did when I ordered three weeks ago.
lol.

For those that got both this year's and last year's bundle, is there a difference in the HS/fan included with the E6300 and the Q's?

Insert drool here.
Oh, and impatience.
And frustration.
And envy towards those that ordered today and shipped at the same time mine did when I ordered three weeks ago.
totally agree.
For those that got both this year's and last year's bundle, is there a difference in the HS/fan included with the E6300 and the Q's?
i know some newer C2Q's heatsinks have denser fins & bigger copper core.
pmshop, can you take a pic of your heatsink? the bottom pls.

Ok yall, ready for this?

bios.jpg

here's the really cool deal, if you have ultimate from last year, Just replace the motherboard and CPU, load the lan driver from disk and VISTA does all the rest.

It goes online and finds the drivers! 15 minutes after turning it on and one reboot...HERE I AM!

mbinstalled.jpg

frickin FAST! it SCREAMS!!!

winexp.jpg

Ok yall, ready for this?

here's the really cool deal, if you have ultimate from last year, Just replace the motherboard and CPU, load the lan driver from disk and VISTA does all the rest.

It goes online and finds the drivers! 15 minutes after turning it on and one reboot...HERE I AM!

mbinstalled.jpg

frickin FAST! it SCREAMS!!!
Now all we need to do is get some cable management up in there and we'll be all set!
BTW, is that the stock cpu cooler that comes with the Q6700?

no, I upgraded the cooling fan

the heck with cable management - doesn't have a case window and it sits IN my desk

he he he

Mine shipped out just an hour ago and I also received my tracking # from UPS.. I got next day air.. should I expect it tomorrow or thursday?

WIth me next day air meant 12 hours lol but next day means next day. Also i will have pictures of my rig as soon as i get home from school.

Don't hate me guys; just sharing the love.

I'll let the pics speak for themselves.

tehboxkd7.jpg

tehlabelud7.jpg

tehq6700mq8.jpg

q67003450mhz145vbios136kc0.jpg

(No, that's not with the Intel board.)

very nice indeed.

What exact ASUS P5B model you got sardonic.n7?

Forgot to check my CPU-z last night to make sure I got the G0 too.

very nice indeed.

What exact ASUS P5B model you got sardonic.n7?

Forgot to check my CPU-z last night to make sure I got the G0 too.
If its the Q6700 it's G0, if it's the 66, you got a 50/50 chance.

This thing is awesome, I was running a Disk Defrag, while running iTunes, While Running CS Source. Then I wanted to see some old School Games, Like Unreal Tournament GOTY (Old school) I have never seen it move so fast.

oh, forgot to mention
there is a BIOS update for the DG33TL dated mid November on the Intel site

man im so mad! my bundle is coming in today!... I got my Antec 900 last night... my 22inch monitor and HDD are both also coming in today!... I got my 700w PSU last night... got my desk, keyboard, mouse, speakers, DVD Burner, Graphics card, and power-strip and a new chair and everything you could possibly think of ......... EXCEPT MY MEMORY HASNT COME IN YET~!!!

Question: * With my best buy discount you think I can get away with a quick 2gb of PC5400 RAM and still get some dam good performance while i wait for my 4gb Ballistix? (not good, i mean like REALLY-good) ? you think the 2gb will still fly considering the awesome Quad-core setup? (not worried about gaming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back