Race to 1 Million!!!

SO CLOSE!!! looks like las is gonna win, but tiger may pull a big update and steal the deal!!

That would take one HUGE update for Tigerbiten to win this one. As I'm writing this, I'm about 19K short of the 1 mil mark and he is around 150K short. :)

Woohoo! onward to 40 mil !

What setup were you running lass?

At the moment:
21 x 2.83GHz C2Q
3 x 3.0GHz C2Q
1 x 2.8GHz i7
2 x 2.66GHz i5
6 x GTS250
1 x GTX260
2 x 2.8GHz C2D
2 x 2.53GHz C2D
2 x 2.4GHz C2D

Cranked up almost everything I had access to for this competition, some of it will be shutdown after I win though.

At the moment:
21 x 2.83GHz C2Q
3 x 3.0GHz C2Q
1 x 2.8GHz i7
2 x 2.66GHz i5
6 x GTS250
1 x GTX260
2 x 2.8GHz C2D
2 x 2.53GHz C2D
2 x 2.4GHz C2D

Cranked up almost everything I had access to for this competition, some of it will be shutdown after I win though.

Must be work computers!

current.png

Manually entered the start and current points, so please forgive me if I made an error.

I have been idle recently but should have my 3x260 rig up and running as well as my 8800gt up later this week. "Should" be just short of 30k ppd :)

Good job lassiterb - way to dig deep and get extra machines running for the contest. Fold on!!!!

:rolleyes:
At the moment:
21 x 2.83GHz C2Q
3 x 3.0GHz C2Q
1 x 2.8GHz i7
2 x 2.66GHz i5
6 x GTS250
1 x GTX260
2 x 2.8GHz C2D
2 x 2.53GHz C2D
2 x 2.4GHz C2D

Fly by night folder ........... :D:p:eek:

Congrats for hitting 1M before me.
Now keep the PpD going.
I don't expect I'm the only [H]ard folder who can hit +100k PpD long term.

Luck .............. :D

for the while you may be. Ive got the hardware (short 2 dead mobo's) just waiting here for 110k PPD just on GPU's, but Ive run into many problems

Dead hardware
no time to build rigs
no where to put them
making HDMI dummies
Fiance is leaving, so that cuts household income in half :(

I hope before the next CC I can get everything finished and racked, then run with a good 50-75k over the winter, and once I get word on my next mobilization fire it up to full blast. May even do a little restructure in the mean time

I know there are a few to keep an eye on tho, kanakis and Nitro just to name 2

Well, i had the lowest starting #, but crankning up a couple vm's helped put me 50K in, so not bad.

I don't expect I'm the only [H]ard folder who can hit +100k PpD long term.

I'm right there! I'm doing a little shuffling of equiptment right now, but 100kppd is in my realm.

Trying to get my WHS up and going. Folding 8800 GTS on it.
Retiring my old 939 box for a AM3.
Just bought a i7 920 and 3gigs of ram. Now I need to find the perfect board, gaming/folding.
Try and get a DFI board running that I bought over a month ago on the forums. Having posting issues. 3 slot board.

So don't worry about being alone in the 100k club, you'll have company soon enough. ;)

my 8800GTS?

Ah yes, you mean the one thats not folding atm cause my mobo is busted?!?

Been fighting 1888 pointers lately, and where the hell is the update from that day and a half the stats server died?!

Been fighting 1888 pointers lately, and where the hell is the update from that day and a half the stats server died?!

there was none all the points were lost.. there was over 20k points i did for freaky and none of it was counted..

Woot! My presents are arriving today! Should see a significant ramp in my ppd very soon! (not hard since I have been at 0 lately :()

/dancing banana

Really? They're just letting everyone's work for a day and a half vanish? What a waste.

I doubt this is just going to be lost. It usually takes a while for them to get everything back on track, but they have always come through in the past and have added them later. Hang in there and give'em a while...they'll get those points added to our stats eventually.

Really? They're just letting everyone's work for a day and a half vanish? What a waste.
The updates are going to be entered in manually so it will probably take a while for them to get added. However, we will see them eventually.

IT'S ALIVE!
It is only at 1/3 of what it will be by tomorrow night when my two presents arrive but I thought I would post a pic of my first 100% dedicated to folding rig :D

P6N Diamond
P4 3.0 with HT
512mb ddr2
750w psu
1 x gtx 260 (2 more that will go in tomorrow:eek:)
40gb ide hdd :D

ps. It will be naked when I place it in its future home so don't say anything about the cable management ;)

DSCN1120-1.jpg

Last edited:
man that cable management looks like crap!!!

lol you said not to say it so i said it anyways.. yup thats just the way i am.. hell mine looks worse then that so i cant actually say anything negative.. 6 hdd's, a non modular PSU, and an 8800GT that barely fits in the case is not good for cable management.. :p

but naked is the way to go.. i have one of my DC rigs naked sitting on the top of my bookshelf.. enjoy the new folding rig..

Back