Race to 1 Million!!!

BLAST! I got some of those weird new units and they hit me pretty hard, but I still think you had me by a good amount. About 10k for me to go, I'll be there tomorrow morning. O well, still had fun!

Well I'm there. #11 it is, yay! freaky, unfortunately these new p10101 units have killed my 260s, I hope they don't hurt your ppd too much. Good luck and fold on!

Good to see my 260s aren't the only ones not handling these well
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Looks like 4 of us left to finish. I calculated all our times to cross the 1M mark based on current ppd.

JcRetask: 66,736 to go
est 4 days to finish

Flogge: 196,759 to go
est 13 days to finish

FrEaKy: 487,354 to go
est 51 days to finish

All4AMD: 504,701 to go
est 56 days to finish

lol...... Long time before I cross, lol! :)

Keep it up guys! Looks like Freaky and All4AMD might have a little bit of a battle.

I made it!!! Did I win? Was too close for me to know for sure. Well it was fun but wish I was able to add some D just for the race, besides a laptop part time. Enjoy and Fold On!!!

Grats jcretask. I was hoping at one time to pass you but kept running into problems with this or that. 6-7 days left for me.

*hands out fresh chocolate chip cookies and hot chocolate milk to those who just passed the finish line*

:D

Seal up those cookies and refrigerate the milk, I'll be there in a few days.

Looks like I'll crack the barrier sometime in the morning. Probably on the 4 AM update. Number 13, woot!

Starting point: 3647745

Yeah freaky's got my 260s behind him now, should help a good bit ;)

yeah i have my GTX 260 running for him as well.. pushing between 6900-8500PPD though its not running 24/7 folding since im using playing MWLL when im on the computer.. thought once he hits a million points im movin on to some one else under a million since thats my own personal rule..

yeah one of mine is only folding about 60% of the time, due to gaming. not too many games need both of em, but its nice to have for when something really demanding comes along. I'll alternate between him and all4amd to keep the race fair of course :D

Congratulations to Jimbodang who has finished 14th place.

FrEaKy is set to finish in 18 days at current ppd.

All4AMD is set to finish in 34 days at current ppd.

I want to say thank you to the peeps who are helping me push for that 1mill, thank you!

1 million for musky!! 2 months, 3 days from starting with the [H]orde. That is after 600K folding for 4 years as a different user. Times they are achangin'...

1 million for musky!! 2 months, 3 days from starting with the [H]orde. That is after 600K folding for 4 years as a different user. Times they are achangin'...

Happy mowing, BTW ;)

*watches musky zip her by*

yep shows just how much folding has changed in the last 2 years compared to all the years before it..

Congratulations to Jimbodang who has finished 14th place.

FrEaKy is set to finish in 18 days at current ppd.

All4AMD is set to finish in 34 days at current ppd.

Man, it feels like it's been so long, I had practically forgot about this race. Sometimes I feel so constrained with being limited to one box for folding. Hey maybe that's what we should do for the next race. Have a limit of one box per entrant which you could start a new user name and be the first to a certain goal. Would put a whole new emphasis on efficiency when your main options for increasing PPD is overclocking and running heterogeneous clients. :D

unless they updated the missing points already.. freaky is missing about 14k points from my card folding when their server was all screwed up.. not sure how many he his missing from his own folding rigs..

Back