Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Just means you have to wait a bit when you get there. I've never seen the BYOC completely fill up.I registed, but there is already a waitlist for the BYOC
It isn't too late. Just means you get in a bit later in the day at the event. It is still worth waiting a few hours in the FCFS line (that is first come, first serve). The BYOC has never completely filled up (though it is close).gah wish I would have seen this earlier.
Yeah. You can show up whenever you like and don't need to bring a computer.can I just come and spectate? or do I absolutely have to bring a rig. I'd rather just pop in on a weekend and check out all the happenings.
Unlikely to be honest. He hasn't gone in a few years as far as I know.I'm so excited about this! Some friends and I are making the 1000 mile drive from Wisconsin to Dallas this summer just to attend this. I went to rogcon last year and Kyle gave a talk there. Anyone know if Kyle is gonna pop in for quakecon?
can I just come and spectate? or do I absolutely have to bring a rig. I'd rather just pop in on a weekend and check out all the happenings.
I'm so excited about this! Some friends and I are making the 1000 mile drive from Wisconsin to Dallas this summer just to attend this. I went to rogcon last year and Kyle gave a talk there. Anyone know if Kyle is gonna pop in for quakecon?
Most definitely.Is this still fun to even go to??
Dammit, I was hoping to see a thread about this in Genmay and totally missed the signups.. Ive been going 6 years in a row and this is the first time in 5 years ive had to be on the waiting list (#1013).. Dammit!
Kyle used to show up for QuakeCon, but hasn't shown up for a couple of years.
They Gaylord is nice, but it would be even more expensive per night than the Anatole!!!
Someone will probably help you out with it. Last year my case and monitor weighed 190lbs combined and someone was generous enough to lend me their cart to move it.I'm hoping to come, but my case is pretty unwieldy for a BYOC event. I'll probably do it anyway.
I'm hoping to come, but my case is pretty unwieldy for a BYOC event. I'll probably do it anyway.
You'll get in no matter what. If you don't reach the end of the waiting-list by the time the event comes, you'll just have to wait in the first come first serve line for a bit.
Yeah, my firt year I brought mine I took all my stuff in on a Dolli.. They dont allow rolling it over cables so u have to stop once your in and move it by hand but it makes the long wait in line OHHH so much easier..