Post Your Workstations 2013

yeah the keyboard. I don't like it personally, but since every tablet has one now I kind of like it.

Last edited:
8419438492_b3d1a6961b_b.jpg

8418339723_d5019dfd73_b.jpg

8418333259_f16a9b9928_b.jpg

8419434508_be6f5357a8_b.jpg

2012:

6907523185_3c722d7e9e_b.jpg

nice!! and very simple and clean, the way I like too. not too many stuff, just what you need.

Nice Polk PSW10. I have the same one in my office. For a smallish room it works nicely. :) Very clean setup. :)

Nice Polk PSW10. I have the same one in my office. For a smallish room it works nicely. :) Very clean setup. :)

thanks for the compliments! i like to keep things neat and organized, though i do a TON of work at this station. the lava lamps are nice, but they do heat the room to around 81F if I turn them all on.

the PSW10 is a great sub! i got mine for $150 or so about 5 years ago, but now it's $85. that's a lot of bang for the buck!

Your workstation reminds me of when I was a kid and got Legos; they would always have what it was -supposed- to look like on the front, but then there was all of the weird crazy stuff you could build on the back. That's basically what you did to the Jerker.

lol ya I tried posting it on ikeahackers twice but i guess the instructions were too complicated or something. Anyway I'm glad I posted here where it can be appreciated by other workstation enthusiasts.

That has to be the most unique workstation in this entire thread. Bad ass.

Thank You, hopefully it will inspire some more unique workstations for the 2013 thread seeing how its only January :)

This is a very sweet setup. I like how you did this. :D

Thanks, I am glad you like it.

What is the name of the split keyboard?

Kinesis Freestyle2 Ergonomic Keyboard with 76" separation.

So what desk is that and where would one acquire the same? :D

UPDATE: Found it - Ikea wins again I suppose................
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S49837866/ w/T-style legs and the shelf added - Right?

that is correct - it's the IKEA GALANT system. my setup is a bit different from the link you sent, but the system is modular, so you can add and subtract pieces to your liking. i highly recommend it.

t-legs with a LACK shelf with GALANT desktop shelf legs.

Desktop Workstation:

img0527ta.jpg
Love what you did with the Jerker. I have an extra set of legs that I am trying to figure out how to rig into an arcade stand for X-Arcade stick. Had something like this in mind.

Yeah, "ima just gonna post my 4300px wide photo without doing anything to it, just cause I can" ah... please don't, please don't post panorama pics, not needed, just a couple of photos of the workstation is all that's needed. Be curitius of those other forum members that just dont have the bandwidth or screen real estate, hell I have a 1080p display on my laptop and some of these pics I still have to scroll with... that's just to large.

Pictures shouldn't be wider than 1280 px or 1366 px (typical horizontal res of most laptops). It's really not hard to resize pictures, please do it!

Yeah, "ima just gonna post my 4300px wide photo without doing anything to it, just cause I can" ah... please don't, please don't post panorama pics, not needed, just a couple of photos of the workstation is all that's needed. Be curitius of those other forum members that just dont have the bandwidth or screen real estate, hell I have a 1080p display on my laptop and some of these pics I still have to scroll with... that's just to large.

Even with my 3x24, it's annoying.

[H]Forum SHOULD be using the plugin that resizes pictures down automatically and shows their original size if you click on them.

Getting a tad Off topic. Should start a thread to the Admins about these kinds of issues. Let's see some more setups!

My "Workstation"... The only workstation where actual work is completed..
Would that be in your house or generally speaking? If it be general, then "Frank" and I have to politely disagree. More work than gaming gets done at my workstation, though it is set up for and can handle any game I drop on and decide to do a marathon with over a weekend, come Monday morning, its work time. Nice set up BTW, but not the only workstation where work is actually completed - :eek:

Getting a tad Off topic. Should start a thread to the Admins about these kinds of issues. Let's see some more setups!

+1 - now where are those workstations?????????????????? I need something to view while waiting on my case and water blocks before I get back into the "Frank" build for 2013, I need inspiration and ideas, is that too much to ask? lol.

Last edited:
Posted the screens in the LCD thread...but I'll post em up here too cause it is a workstation. :)

off1.jpg

off2.jpg

off3.jpg

So clean....I want a "Keep it calm" frame picture too!

I made it in Illustrator :) Easy to do and print.

What is your computer sitting on mgroussel?

Its actually some leftover scraps of white melamine wood I had kicking around so it got made into a CPU stand.

What desk is that?

The desk came from Staples, its made by Bestar... Here is the info for it....

Bestar Modula L-Shaped Workstation, Grey-Brown Teak
Item: 925464 Model: 90426-1178

Back