Post your workstations 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the price is too bad - it's bearable. I mean, seeing that they aren't static (you can change the settings with a remote) and all.

Well, they're better than Ikea's dioder lights that only come in one color for $50. Also, I doubt you're going to find led lights for 10 cents a piece anywhere. Cost of manufacturing doesn't equal cost of ownership. See: everything ever sold.

Yea, $60 is not terrible all things considered. It'd be different if the IKEA alternative was like $20 or less for static lights with little/no control, but considering what you get for the extra $20 or so I'd say it's a sound investment. Then if you ever want to change the illuminated color themes of your computer/gear from the one color you can adjust your LEDs without having to buy new ones. Handy.

I like to keep it clean.
54nM8.jpg

What do you have running at the far right side there? Looks like a gadget or some sort?

Well, they're better than Ikea's dioder lights that only come in one color for $50. Also, I doubt you're going to find led lights for 10 cents a piece anywhere. Cost of manufacturing doesn't equal cost of ownership. See: everything ever sold.

Yeah, see the thing is you're wrong. LEDs cost about 10 cents to buy. Probably considerably less to manufacture.

Last edited:

Radio Shack.

Yeah, see the thing is you're wrong. LEDs cost about 10 cents to buy. Probably considerably less to manufacture.

Radio Shack.

http://www.radioshack.com/search/in...d&pg=1&searchSort=TRUE&retainProdsInSession=1
More than 10 cents here. Even if I could find them for 10 cents, I would have no use for just the diodes.

What do you have running at the far right side there? Looks like a gadget or some sort?

It's Rainmeter with the Gnometer theme:
http://poiru.deviantart.com/art/Gnometer-1-3-0-3-182181512

I'm impressed, at both the sheer tidyness and how clean the space is. I also took a little venture into your website and i'm impressed with how well put together it is, and I found myself taken with your movie list. What do you really say in that situation? Congratulations? Impressive to say the least.

it's pretty hard for me to call this a "workstation" and keep a straight face but anyway, there it is. :D[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what I like better: your gaming setup or the lightsaber on the wall. You're setup nice it is.

Mine. :cool: Dont mind the mess of cables under the desk, those are just power cords for my fiance's laptop and a friends laptop, they go away. :p

Oh and the flowery wallpaper you probably didn't notice until I just pointed it out is going soon too. lol.

012gru.jpg

Do you find yourself banging your legs on this desk? I often like to stretch my legs out under my desk and I could see this being a problem (I'm 6'3")

I do this all the time with my Jerker... The cable management tray that goes along the back makes for a nice leg rest :D

8 feet by 30 inch. Haha

The LCT you see it's a 27inch... haha The desk is biggg. But I don't more than 1 monitor... sorry. ;)

This photo is old. I will take another picture shortly with the desk fully painted.

Lol! that desk makes it look like a 20" screen haha.

Everyone needs more screens :D

There is a phillips screw in between the clamp locking mechanism on the stock HD 595 headset stand w/ clamp.

Here is a photo of the stock HD 595 headset stand w/ the clamp.

IMG_0231.jpg

Just imagine a phillips screw in the wall and that clamp locking into the screw. I think I may have partially damaged the stand but it has worked great like this for over 6 months now.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back