Post your workstations 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I see a simple laptop+mouse combo with no accessories it makes me nostalgic...freshman year college.

In some ways I miss the simplicity of it all, just what I needed, not much more.

Of course sophomore year I got my first desktop...it was all down hill from there haha.

P6196464.jpg

P6196470.jpg

P6196465.jpg

P6196466.jpg

Untitled-1-4.jpg

it's pretty hard for me to call this a "workstation" and keep a straight face but anyway, there it is. :D

Last edited:
Pulled out my old Ikea Fredrik to use in my new setup. I re-painted the office walls, but the lighting in this room still needs work and it does not show off the wall color properly. Anyways, this is my temp setup right before I switch to an iMac.

there wil be no point in those, wall is getting done in Leather effect wallpaper and would look stupid

As for an amp for the tannoys ? i am just using a generic 'Teknica' sub that has two outputs, this was bought for £20 like 3 years ago and still hasnt went wrong or broke yet.

I've thought of a few uses for it, but so far it's just been a toy.

ahh that's cool, I had an Dell Precision 650 for a while as a lan party server, but its now my grandma's computer, I think she might possibly the only tech illiterate grandmother in town that sports dual Xeon's in her PC lol.

Thanks
The poster was bought from allposters.com item #4857955 (would link it but it does something weird when i try to)
The frame was bought from arttoframes on amazon.

Thanks :) They both actually work too, but I like my slim too much. So these 2 serve a greater purpose.

Terrible picture terribly edited but my set up a few days ago. Changes are in the works.
deskci.jpg

You've got some nice items there... and some really funny ones ;)
I neglected to label my M-Audio Audio Buddy, Red Sox Coaster, HALO Mega Bloks, Bottle of TUMS, toothpicks and the Windows Home server hidden behind my busted Koolance case. Building a new desk so once it is done hopefully it wont be as messy, though probably as random.

I like to keep it clean.
54nM8.jpg

Awesome setup. Super clean, and dig the attempt to Apple-ify your Windows box. Was wondering where you got that desktop background, and if you could link to it? Also, what lights are you using for behind your monitor?

Awesome setup. Super clean, and dig the attempt to Apple-ify your Windows box. Was wondering where you got that desktop background, and if you could link to it? Also, what lights are you using for behind your monitor?

Thanks!

Here is the background:
http://www.fantom-xp.com/wp_32_~_Apple_Precursor.html

These are the led lights I'm using:
http://ledlightingkit.com/ledstripkitremote.html
They're a little expensive, but considering it comes with a remote and a lot of different settings it's worth it. They're also cheaper now than when I bought them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back