Post Your Workstation 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2yy2m21.png

Must get a wider lens :(

Yup... ACS wont give me a new one... at least i have a display on it though!

haha yeah i have an Aeron chair :D im a contractor for Herman Miller...

why don't you hook me up with a Aeron chair

i want mine:
-aluminum polished
-posture fit
-adj everything!
-C
-black carbon (classic)

basically executive, but i don't want to pay 1.4k dollars :)

get the mpk49. the axiom is garbage...

Very constructive comment ya' got there. Your extensive knowledge on the subject is backed by all of the reasons you've listed to support your statement. Perhaps you should expound this argument a bit and try not sounding like a dick.

Very constructive comment ya' got there. Your extensive knowledge on the subject is backed by all of the reasons you've listed to support your statement. Perhaps you should expound this argument a bit and try not sounding like a dick.

You're right. I did sound like a dick. That's what a bottle of wine and late night forum browsing does to me. However, you don't need to insult my intelligence...

So here it is...the Axiom is roughly 2/3 the cost of an MPK49 today. The additional cost can be easily justified by the vastly superior build quality, the MUCH more accurate touch sensitivity, and the built in groove features native to the Akai MPC drum machines (that alone makes it worth it). I've used both and I will never again look at the Axiom.

So...sorry for being a turd, but take my word for it, you'd be in heaven with an MPK (no, I am not an Akai sales rep, just a musician...). :)

Thank you, I like it too. Before I used to have lots of blue stuff, but I wanted more "mature" look for my apartment. :)

True, but since I'm moving soon it's not worth the trouble to move it anywhere.. I need to buy some kind of dresser or something where to put the receiver for my next apartment.

Very neat and simple!

End of the semester, had to start packing my rig up. This is all that's left right now.

Untitled_Panorama1-1.jpg

Ah yes, I love having a fridge right next to you. Luckily I was able to have a mini Sub-Zero throughout all my years at college. All I needed was a toilet and sink and my room would've been complete!

Ah yes, I love having a fridge right next to you. Luckily I was able to have a mini Sub-Zero throughout all my years at college. All I needed was a toilet and sink and my room would've been complete!
Yeah I love having my fridge right next to me, it's so convenient! I actually have a sink in my dorm so the only thing I'm missing is a toilet and a shower. Next year my dorm will have both (Though it'll be shared with one other room) so I'll be good to go. :D

stop!theradio: Very slick setup! Major props on your fiancee, too! ;)

Where did you get that cool globe light?

Heh, thanks. I've posted her modeling shots somewhere on the forums before ;)

I actually put together my latest build as a payment from her photographer for editing his model photography :) I believe I got that light at Wal Mart a couple years ago. You can set it to bright white, or alternating red, green, blue, etc. It uses LED's.

Just bought my first car so i put all my money into that. That tv will be swapped for lcd sometime this summer and hooked up to that pc you see on the right.

Here's my current setup

Anyone Like Movies?

... how did you manage to get a movie poster for a movie that hasn't been released yet? and yes i like movies... but not the indiana jones movie. . . the old ones are better... the rest of them are basically my favorite movies.

... how did you manage to get a movie poster for a movie that hasn't been released yet? and yes i like movies... but not the indiana jones movie. . . the old ones are better... the rest of them are basically my favorite movies.

I work at a movie theater. Management doesn't actually know its gone yet.. I agree that Indy didn't live up to the old ones, but i did really like it til the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back