• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post Your Workstation 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish i had a nice 40"+ lcd tv, ive only got a flat tube tv too. I watch coldcasefiles and that stuff only on it.like your desk and reciever btw Infi
 
Yeah they are I love them as well. You have them too? I use them most of the time, otherwise I wear some shure e4 buds so I don't wake the flatmate.

I actually use Mackie HR824's. They are great speakers as well, but the highs don't really compare between those and the Genelecs. I do hip-hop music though so the mackie's suit me just fine.
 
I actually use Mackie HR824's. They are great speakers as well, but the highs don't really compare between those and the Genelecs. I do hip-hop music though so the mackie's suit me just fine.

Ahh yes the 824s are a great set of monitors too :)
 
My humble setup. :)

dsc00506vnj.jpg
 
Yup, there aren't even that many wents on the side which points to the floor. I've had the receiver for like 5 years now, using it 5 hours per day and no problems yet. :p
 
Yup, there aren't even that many wents on the side which points to the floor. I've had the receiver for like 5 years now, using it 5 hours per day and no problems yet. :p


Well if it hasnt failed yet, you just screwed your self with that comment ^^^ :eek:
 
It's ok, he doesn't have any wents. If he had a few vents down there, it would be a bigger problem. ;);)
 
My workstation is still the same. But The builds were changed few times:

Last Summer:
alliluminacjats3.jpg


One month ago:
suc58050.jpg


One week ago:
suc58153.jpg


Yesterday:
12pokojpracy.jpg


And I didn't finish this build. WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor) dramatically reaches the critical level :D :D
 
My workstation is still the same. But The builds were changed few times:

And I didn't finish this build. WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor) dramatically reaches the critical level :D :D

Indeed. There seems to be a directly inverse relationship between WAF and time/money/effort+computers.

Hrm. Maybe:
WAF= 1 / (PC x Money/time) ?
 
Well I don't know how much of you really do work at these "workstations" but ill put a shot of mine in.

04202009148.jpg


04202009150.jpg


--let me know if the pictures dont show up, Picasa gives me issues sometimes.

Lol, everytime I hit this thread I think the same thing.

Mine:

IMG00124-20090422-1547.jpg
 
Last edited:
schizrade:

Having trouble staying awake? :p

I work for the State of Nevada, in the 4th floor of a 19th century building, I need all the help I can get.

This is the building:

3294307362_3d49db9d9e.jpg


Note the SIZE of the floors... It's a long way up.
 
I like Workstations like this one. Clear and very nice. I would say soft... Great effect with the furniture color and lamp.
:)
Thank you, I like it too. Before I used to have lots of blue stuff, but I wanted more "mature" look for my apartment. :)

Nice, although personally I'd find a horizontal surface to put that receiver on (if the dresser on the left of the computer desk is too shallow). It just looks odd because you have to tilt your head to read the display.
True, but since I'm moving soon it's not worth the trouble to move it anywhere.. I need to buy some kind of dresser or something where to put the receiver for my next apartment.


More pics of my apartment:

dsc00523x.jpg

dsc00515.jpg

dsc00503o.jpg
 
Last edited:
Awesome phone you got there! haha We just updated our phone system about a year ago from an old Partner system. Its nice to see some other real places where people do work!

That damn system is due to be replaced 4 years ago. Most of the rest of the state is on Cisco VOIP systems, but a few straggler agencies are not. We are self supporting and don't take any state tax money, so we are last for everything.

I would also like to see some other real work stations, not just pretty desks with nothing going on. ;)
 
That damn system is due to be replaced 4 years ago. Most of the rest of the state is on Cisco VOIP systems, but a few straggler agencies are not. We are self supporting and don't take any state tax money, so we are last for everything.

I would also like to see some other real work stations, not just pretty desks with nothing going on. ;)

lol you really don't want to see the legal intern that has the cube next to me, imagine my cube with about 100 reams worth of paper in piles randomly.... I can never find anything in her cube, but the file cabinets are empty.... figure that one out.
 
lol you really don't want to see the legal intern that has the cube next to me, imagine my cube with about 100 reams worth of paper in piles randomly.... I can never find anything in her cube, but the file cabinets are empty.... figure that one out.

Hey I work in piles too, I just clean them up once a week or so. Most of my piles are digital though. My PC desktop is a mess.
 
Thank you, I like it too. Before I used to have lots of blue stuff, but I wanted more "mature" look for my apartment. :)


True, but since I'm moving soon it's not worth the trouble to move it anywhere.. I need to buy some kind of dresser or something where to put the receiver for my next apartment.


More pics of my apartment:


dsc00515.jpg


You don't happen to live in Asia somewhere, do you? I spy these Korean/asian style plugs like this in your strip
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top