• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post Your Workstation 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say before this thread is closed in favor for the 2010 workstation thread, thanks to everyone who posted their amazing setups here, and it has really inspired my setup. Thanks for making my thread what it was. And HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 
I just wanted to say before this thread is closed in favor for the 2010 workstation thread, thanks to everyone who posted their amazing setups here, and it has really inspired my setup. Thanks for making my thread what it was. And HAPPY NEW YEAR!

A big +1 to this. Thanks everyone, especially those that have shown me how awesome cable management looks, as it has inspired two nice setups in my house now. I'll see you all in the 2010 thread!
 
The suspense is killing me, Give us some pre completion pictures. before the new year.:)

Here's how its coming so far. Keep in mind it has much more to come!

desk.jpg
 
January 2009 USA
DSC_2217.jpg


Moved to a super small house in Germany
December 2009
DSC_1634.jpg

DSC_1633.jpg

Not cleaned up, Im on this thing all the time.

20 mins left, stuck at the house with kids, yay :)
See yall next year!
 
What is that cloth thing that says 'later I'm downloading' on it? I can't tell what purpose it is intended to serve.

Oh, and nice keyboard choice. :D The Eclipse 2 is my very favorite.
 
Åndhrimnir;1035127501 said:
What is that cloth thing that says 'later I'm downloading' on it? I can't tell what purpose it is intended to serve.

Oh, and nice keyboard choice. :D The Eclipse 2 is my very favorite.

Its a baby bib. Supposed to be like a joke. Downloading = pooping = downloading.
Thanks about the keyboard. I love it too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top