Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I guess I'll post mine. I'm only 13 so most of this stuff was either given to me or I worked my ass off to earn them
I guess I'll post mine. I'm only 13 so most of this stuff was either given to me or I worked my ass off to earn them
best way to do it man![]()
I guess I'll post mine. I'm only 13 so most of this stuff was either given to me or I worked my ass off to earn them
If your talking to me i got it at office max for 100. Its pretty sturdy a bit wobbly when u put pressure on it but thats prob cuz its on soft carpet.Did you get that desk from BIG LOTS? I saw one there EXACTLY like it...I want it, but I need to know if it is sturdy.
I guess I'll post mine. I'm only 13 so most of this stuff was either given to me or I worked my ass off to earn them
2005:
2008:
2005
2006
2007
2008 remodeled the room
![]()
haha the Sony was my "temp" while I was remodeling the room. 40 was too big, even 37 is pushing it. I think a 33inchwould be perfect
Ironically, those Bose speakers probably sound worse than the garish Sony ones!
my Misha![]()
awesome rigs loco! got enough ups's?
all 1500va each?
Loco what are the dimentions on that desk and where did you get it?
Is it sturdy and does it scratch/chip easily?
Ironically, those Bose speakers probably sound worse than the garish Sony ones!
brinnutz ftw!Wow, I posted mine way back here on 21 Jan 08 in this thread:
http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1031954914&postcount=421
And it's just now catching on. You guys be slow! =)
And this is just from when I started taking pics of computers. I've had way more setups since 1995
I have 9 cats (h) I win
2008
Here's where I work right now... this year I've played musical cases between the A05B and the V1000... the V1000 won
![]()