• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0441Small.jpg

IMG_0450Small.jpg

IMG_0446Small.jpg

IMG_0454Small.jpg

IMG_0452Small.jpg


I have the most comfortable bed area in the world :D
 
Filthysanchez, your room is freakin awsome looking. I envy you now. :(

Wish I could get my room the way I want it but, it just costs so much to do it and a 17year old only makes so much money.... oh well, deal with you got as I say.
 
filthysanchez... I must say, your walls are killer! Really seems like it would set a good mood for some good FPS gaming action.
 
So you have 6 monitors on 1 pc??? (if not how do you control the pc's than? i see opnly 1 mouse and keyboard) What for game is that on the 6 monitors. If you coneect them all on 1 pc than WOW!!!!!. And take a picture of the pc.
 
He has 6 computers running those 6 screens.

Yes I have 6 computers. Actually 8. The wife dual-boxes on the same game.....which is Dark Age of Camelot.

My main rig is in my signature. The others are just single/dual cores with 1gig of memory......nothing special.

And I only have one main keyboard, 3 programmable keyboards, and one mouse. I use a keyboard broadcaster and a KVM switch to toggle between sending keystrokes to all at once, or just one at a time. Then I use a program called Octopus for sharing the mouse across all of the screens.
 
:eek::confused:. Why make you it so difficult? take 2 asus 3870X2 amd videocards put the 6 monitors on it and you have 1 pc 1 keyboard 1 mouse and 6 x the game running on 1 pc. so no switchs or octopus
 
:eek::confused:. Why make you it so difficult? take 2 asus 3870X2 amd videocards put the 6 monitors on it and you have 1 pc 1 keyboard 1 mouse and 6 x the game running on 1 pc. so no switchs or octopus

Because you can't run more than one client per machine and send keystrokes to it without using illegal 3rd party programs.

What in my setup is difficult?

I power them on through WOL
I power them down through a GUI
I can move the mouse to any screen like it's one big screen
They all autoconnect to the main for mouse sharing, so nothing is needed to get them unified.
I have a total of 13 processors in my setup.
I have 13GB of RAM
I have 3TB of storage
I have a seriously huge screen
I can multitask better than any one machine can.

My setup is designed NOT to be difficult. That's the whole point.
 
i have try to setyp the same whit my download pc but no result. Meby i do something wrong, i dont care. have it nice.

But i want realy see al the pc's of you, can you make a picture of them plz.
 
I have the most comfortable bed area in the world :D

I'm loving that room!
The bed and the walls especially.. And the wooden thing, how the a7/900 fits so well in the pic, and the fact that the tv is eyelevel from the floor =D. I never could watch TV from a chair/sofa.. I'm always used to sitting on the ground no matter what, and I'd get neck aches after a while cause I had to look upwards..
 
I'll bite....

I picked up the Jerker in Brooklyn a few weeks ago. I gotta say, I love it! Best 80.00 ever spent on a super study and fully functional desk! :D

I just picked up the 20" Dell 2007wfp S-IPS to go along with my 26" H-IPS beauty! :)

Oh, and 5.00 Ikea lights FTW! :D

desk.jpg


desk1.jpg
 
phew, not the only one with a very expensive UPS, was starting to think people here didn't know what REAL active power protection was. I have a Smart-UPS 1400.
 
just remodeled my room, but still trying to figure out how to take a good picture.Too much light this time

room.jpg

DSC01651smll.jpg

DSC01649smll.jpg

DSC01650smll.jpg

gm0no.jpg

xbr2.jpg
 
Nice setup Jakes. Volucris, I like your desk, anything getting close to being able to hold up my Dodge is awesome (I have @ least my CRT and PC on my desk....and 1 LCD, and I prefer to be able to stand on my PC desk without it giving an inch), like the TV "stand/desk" that my dad built, has 3x4 oak for the legs, yes, it can hold up my Dodge. Woo.
 
phew, not the only one with a very expensive UPS, was starting to think people here didn't know what REAL active power protection was. I have a Smart-UPS 1400.


SUA-1500 here. I got a used unit from work and bought a replacement refurb battery on Amazon for 75.00. :D
 
EvilAlchemist this may just be me, but could you by any chance like the Centurion from Coolermaster? lol, how many of those do you have? I counted 8 comps in your pictures. Nice setup though, I like the wire-management. Wish I was that good at it :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top