Not open for further replies.
IMG_0441Small.jpg

IMG_0450Small.jpg

IMG_0446Small.jpg

IMG_0454Small.jpg

IMG_0452Small.jpg

I have the most comfortable bed area in the world :D

Filthysanchez, your room is freakin awsome looking. I envy you now. :(

Wish I could get my room the way I want it but, it just costs so much to do it and a 17year old only makes so much money.... oh well, deal with you got as I say.

filthysanchez... I must say, your walls are killer! Really seems like it would set a good mood for some good FPS gaming action.

So you have 6 monitors on 1 pc??? (if not how do you control the pc's than? i see opnly 1 mouse and keyboard) What for game is that on the 6 monitors. If you coneect them all on 1 pc than WOW!!!!!. And take a picture of the pc.

He has 6 computers running those 6 screens.

Yes I have 6 computers. Actually 8. The wife dual-boxes on the same game.....which is Dark Age of Camelot.

My main rig is in my signature. The others are just single/dual cores with 1gig of memory......nothing special.

And I only have one main keyboard, 3 programmable keyboards, and one mouse. I use a keyboard broadcaster and a KVM switch to toggle between sending keystrokes to all at once, or just one at a time. Then I use a program called Octopus for sharing the mouse across all of the screens.

:eek::confused:. Why make you it so difficult? take 2 asus 3870X2 amd videocards put the 6 monitors on it and you have 1 pc 1 keyboard 1 mouse and 6 x the game running on 1 pc. so no switchs or octopus

:eek::confused:. Why make you it so difficult? take 2 asus 3870X2 amd videocards put the 6 monitors on it and you have 1 pc 1 keyboard 1 mouse and 6 x the game running on 1 pc. so no switchs or octopus

Because you can't run more than one client per machine and send keystrokes to it without using illegal 3rd party programs.

What in my setup is difficult?

I power them on through WOL
I power them down through a GUI
I can move the mouse to any screen like it's one big screen
They all autoconnect to the main for mouse sharing, so nothing is needed to get them unified.
I have a total of 13 processors in my setup.
I have 13GB of RAM
I have 3TB of storage
I have a seriously huge screen
I can multitask better than any one machine can.

My setup is designed NOT to be difficult. That's the whole point.

i have try to setyp the same whit my download pc but no result. Meby i do something wrong, i dont care. have it nice.

But i want realy see al the pc's of you, can you make a picture of them plz.

I have the most comfortable bed area in the world :D

I'm loving that room!
The bed and the walls especially.. And the wooden thing, how the a7/900 fits so well in the pic, and the fact that the tv is eyelevel from the floor =D. I never could watch TV from a chair/sofa.. I'm always used to sitting on the ground no matter what, and I'd get neck aches after a while cause I had to look upwards..

I'll bite....

I picked up the Jerker in Brooklyn a few weeks ago. I gotta say, I love it! Best 80.00 ever spent on a super study and fully functional desk! :D

I just picked up the 20" Dell 2007wfp S-IPS to go along with my 26" H-IPS beauty! :)

Oh, and 5.00 Ikea lights FTW! :D

desk.jpg

desk1.jpg

phew, not the only one with a very expensive UPS, was starting to think people here didn't know what REAL active power protection was. I have a Smart-UPS 1400.

just remodeled my room, but still trying to figure out how to take a good picture.Too much light this time

room.jpg

DSC01651smll.jpg

DSC01649smll.jpg

DSC01650smll.jpg

gm0no.jpg

xbr2.jpg

Nice setup Jakes. Volucris, I like your desk, anything getting close to being able to hold up my Dodge is awesome (I have @ least my CRT and PC on my desk....and 1 LCD, and I prefer to be able to stand on my PC desk without it giving an inch), like the TV "stand/desk" that my dad built, has 3x4 oak for the legs, yes, it can hold up my Dodge. Woo.

phew, not the only one with a very expensive UPS, was starting to think people here didn't know what REAL active power protection was. I have a Smart-UPS 1400.

SUA-1500 here. I got a used unit from work and bought a replacement refurb battery on Amazon for 75.00. :D

EvilAlchemist this may just be me, but could you by any chance like the Centurion from Coolermaster? lol, how many of those do you have? I counted 8 comps in your pictures. Nice setup though, I like the wire-management. Wish I was that good at it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back