Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justintoxicated , your G15's Screen has a Blue Led ? Mine shines white as all other G15s :S

Yeah, I know I should clean the filters in my case :D

workst1gw9.jpg

workst2ol5.jpg

Looks like a standard CCFL (cold cathode) in a glass tube of some kind.

Yes? No? Maybe?

- Joey

That's what I was thinking. Looks like one of those glasses you can get at some bars that are HUGE and full of beer ( I love those btw ), turned upside down with a CCFL in there.

That's what I was thinking. Looks like one of those glasses you can get at some bars that are HUGE and full of beer ( I love those btw ), turned upside down with a CCFL in there.

Das Boot!?!?! ..........

Or a vase (for flowers)...

- Joey

Hey nice Nokia e51 (if i am correct). I just got mine around the first of January and I love it! How do you like yours?

Awesome phone - fast, responsive controls, great interface and overall good quality. Built in wifi seems quite useful.

Justintoxicated , your G15's Screen has a Blue Led ? Mine shines white as all other G15s :S

It's bluish white I guess I dunno, reg G15 not modded.
The glass above looks like a 1/2 yeard from yardhouse. Trying to find a full yard is a little harder, and yard house does not sell full yards anymore :(

Awesome phone - fast, responsive controls, great interface and overall good quality. Built in wifi seems quite useful.

It really is, i love the new Nokia internet radio app (it actually works this time) that is all i do at work now, hook it up to some speakers and listen to internet radio via wifi.

Looks like one of those glasses you can get at some bars that are HUGE and full of beer ( I love those btw )

that would be a yard glass. though that one above looks like a half yard, and that's exactly what i was thinking when i saw it. i love those too btw.

I think its a vase. And i have that exact wine bottle holder as my headphone rack. found it in my front yard.

I think its a vase. And i have that exact wine bottle holder as my headphone rack. found it in my front yard.

Post 946 the owner says it's a yards glass.....

And you found a wine bottle holder in your front yard? What other goodies have you found out there?:p

In the midst of desk cleaning - halfway done... (Wow, early in the thread and I'm the 3rd Coolermaster 330!)

I will be the forth one with a CM 330 once i get my $200 from my mom so i can get my CM 330 and a WD 500gb hdd. Then ill post pics of my setup even though the case would be for my server but i will show my laptop and server moniter (19 inch crt) in the pic.

Small update to my desk: WIth mac setup ^^. Just got the keyboard and new enclosure for my sata drive that I had laying around... Kicked the old enclosure to the road. Cleared desk of more stuff... Speakers now on the wall and wire mangement when I get unlazy...

MBM5.jpg

Its warm in here right now :)

I was wondering where you found this mod for the G15. I've searched around but I haven't been able to find anything with the specs that you have there. The only thing I've found was a bandwidth monitor mod. Would you be able to provide information to get that mod?

@ poster above; #1. Love the wallpaper! I could use that sometimes. #2. You speakers are insane!

- Joey

Call of Duty 4 or Unreal Tournament 3 would rock with those!!!!!
Makes my Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 look like a peice of crap :(

Its warm in here right now :)

I was wondering where you found this mod for the G15. I've searched around but I haven't been able to find anything with the specs that you have there. The only thing I've found was a bandwidth monitor mod. Would you be able to provide information to get that mod?

It's just a mbm5 plugin. Gotta love classic MBM5, theres also a mod for the epox MB's to change the post code LCD to display system temps while running :) But I don't run epox anymore..

You have to customize/program it to display what you want (select sensor #'s and what not). Not too difficult though. Do you just need the name of the plugin? I find it really useful since it's displayed while gaming etc right in front of you while testing OC settings and wondering how hot your video card is etc. I wish someone would revive MBM5. You can actualy make the page buttons display different data for each page. Like hard drive usage etc, but I find putting the data I have on the first screen the mose useful.

WooHoo for Dec Grads!

Dude, where did you get that I5 Mickey sign??? I want one!

I got it at Disneyland of course! But it was about 5 years ago that I did.

I'm pretty sure you mean dudette, hehe....look far left corner of the pic..Plus, I know things

And this is true, I am a female. However I get most offended when peeps start calling me he/him, the occasional dude I don't care cause I call my firends dudes.

I got it at Disneyland of course! But it was about 5 years ago that I did.

And this is true, I am a female. However I get most offended when peeps start calling me he/him, the occasional dude I don't care cause I call my firends dudes.

Exactly! I've called all my friends (female or male) dude for years now. They all like it, like a level playing field, no taking favorites.

my little kill station(going to be repainting my room so will be cleaning up cabling underneath my desk at that point)

DSC01443.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back