Setup027.jpg

I hid the wires on the desk supports.
Setup028.jpg

Setup029.jpg

And heres 2 random pics.
Setup031.jpg

Setup030.jpg

http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.process?Product=4104344

I got mine for 120 shipped tho on sale, its a decent sub for the money but its kinda distorted at somewhat high volumes. Im going to replace it with a bic sub in a few months.

Yours distorts? THat link wouldnt load for me for some odd reason.. but i think yours in the 10in one.. sorry if im mistaken.

I have the 10in one too, and i listen to mainly heavy metal/hardcore, and for that its fine. But when i go with rap... or "bass testing music" i get no distortion... like.. maxed i dont get any.

This is how it looks at my appartment (it is a rented appartment, so the furniture is not mine and i can't replace it - which is really bad considering that crazy green (sort of) color).

Anyway, this is the desk with LCD (Samsung 223BW), speaker (a cheap Genius SP-HF1250X), Logitech UltraX Media (had a Enermax Aurora, but it have problems with Vista - USB hub inside it gets kicked out every few minutes), Razer Deathadder, Razer exactMat, Sennheiser eH250, WRT54GL & the TV remote :) :

deskta6.jpg

The computers (on the right is the main PC in the Lian Li PC-A09 case, on the left is the server/media PC in Antec Solo case) :

computerscn3.jpg

Yes i know, the Zalman fan controller stands out of Antec Solo, unfortunately the 5.25" mounting system of Solo and the Zalman controller doesn't work very well :) (the fan has only 2 holes on each side and only for first row of holes, which is not good for those plastic things used for mount).

And this is the shot of my small LCD TV (just 42 inches :-D - the Solo is connected to this TV via HDMI) with other stuff like cable modem, switch etc etc. Behind the TV is my UPS (APC Back-UPS ES 700) :

tvpcdj8.jpg

PS: And sorry for my fingerprint on the fotos :p, i noticed it only after taking the photos (and using all battery in my camera).

Damn either you guys work hard or you all found a good money making scheme =P

Good desks everyone! ;)
You forgot to mention those who have fabulously wealthy parents that spoil their children to disgusting extremes. :p

^ why do people usually have a monitor behind their desktops? doesn't it hurt your neck just by looking back?

Yours distorts? THat link wouldnt load for me for some odd reason.. but i think yours in the 10in one.. sorry if im mistaken.

I have the 10in one too, and i listen to mainly heavy metal/hardcore, and for that its fine. But when i go with rap... or "bass testing music" i get no distortion... like.. maxed i dont get any.
It doesnt really distort it just sounds bad in my ears. Like its boomy and not that clear.

I had that same JBL sub for a few months, too. It's okay, but does have a "boomy-ness" that doesn't sound very good. I bought a BIC H-100 sub and the improvement is staggering. I don't believe there's a better sub for less than $500. I'm getting a second H-100 for my home theater.

And this is the shot of my small LCD TV (just 42 inches :-D - the Solo is connected to this TV via HDMI) with other stuff like cable modem, switch etc etc. Behind the TV is my UPS (APC Back-UPS ES 700) :

tvpcdj8.jpg

HAHA NICE ;) "SMALL" isn't really a word vs. my 22" :D

Asus M2R32-MVP
4GB OCZ Platinum 800mhz
AMD Athlon X2 6400+ Black Edition 3.2ghz
Western Digital 500gb HDD
ATI Radeon HD 2900XT
1000w Ultra X3 PSU
Samsung SyncMaster 2ms 22" Monitor
Thermaltake Tai-Chi case w/ garbage liquid cooling
Logitech G15 keyboard, G5 mouse, X-530 5.1 speakers
Alienware Area-51 m5500 laptop (like 3 years old, lol)

n1331520100_30041999_6714.jpg

n1331520100_30042001_7243.jpg

n1331520100_30042003_2711.jpg

I have to agree with you. I purchased the same sub about 2 months ago and its been awesome, so awesome that I had to actually turn the bass down b/c it was TOO powerful. A wonderful addition to the home theatre.

Still a work in progress...

Setup consists of 3 30" HP LP3065's, and an HP 26" LCD on top for my home surveillance system.

p223777222-5.jpg

p376027653-5.jpg

p331545228-5.jpg

"Impressive... most impressive!"

Every time I finally decide to get a 32" LCD TV, like the Sharp G3U for my PC, I see a great looking 30" LCD that gives me pause.

Here's my workstation at work (well duh where would a workstation be!) ROFL:

2284399432_ed50d0c9fc.jpg

My workstation (or should it be playstation - BAHAHA I'm FUNNEH) at home:

2323916195_9b3539b99d_b.jpg

My baby:

2324726580_12f683ee95_b.jpg

Granted some pictures are fapworthy, but must you fap to something.. not humanly and.. inorganic... lol

heres mine. Don't mind the floors, they look horrible in the pics but are actually quite nice for being over 100 years old. Just picked up this Zalman case locally, traded the dude a Antec 900 and a Dell LCD for it. Weighs a ton, but is awesome.

102_0324.jpg

102_0325.jpg

102_0330.jpg

Oh, and dont minde the wires :) I'm not even going to try to manage them until I get a modular PSU. This Ultra has about 2x too many connectors for my needs.

Before pictures of cable clean up on workstation
Cables everywhere !

Sorry for the big pictures

IMG_9523.jpg

My workstation

IMG_9536.jpg

My case

IMG_9544.jpg

More pc and laptop

IMG_9548.jpg

My chair

After pictures of cable cleanup
Hard to hide wires with glass, just attempted to keep tidy

IMG_9576.jpg

Case: tie wrapped the cables, added some lights to offset the green led zalman

IMG_9583.jpg

Left Side Desk: Ghetto velcro'd the cable organizer, to the desk, I will probably move it sometime in the future where its more discreet.

IMG_9585.jpg

Front Side Desk: yes I game at that angle, it sucks but I make do

IMG_9587.jpg

Right Side desk: Laptop, mouses, and work phone

IMG_9590.jpg

Side View: with new chair

IMG_9597.jpg

Case: with cover on

IMG_9600.jpg

Full Frontal View: chair included

Thanks, comments and suggestions appreciated

Status