Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Damn either you guys work hard or you all found a good money making scheme =P
Good desks everyone!![]()
I just painted and moved my desk.
![]()
http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.process?Product=4104344What jbl sub is that?
http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.process?Product=4104344
I got mine for 120 shipped tho on sale, its a decent sub for the money but its kinda distorted at somewhat high volumes. Im going to replace it with a bic sub in a few months.
Desk make/model/price?
The maker of the desk is Bestar, I think this is it.
http://www.officefurniturepros.com/...ation-Tuscany-Brown-finish-68430-p184577.html
http://www.everythingofficefurniture.com/elt-corner-desk-2.html
You forgot to mention those who have fabulously wealthy parents that spoil their children to disgusting extremes.Damn either you guys work hard or you all found a good money making scheme =P
Good desks everyone!![]()
good camera bad photographer...
![]()
It doesnt really distort it just sounds bad in my ears. Like its boomy and not that clear.Yours distorts? THat link wouldnt load for me for some odd reason.. but i think yours in the 10in one.. sorry if im mistaken.
I have the 10in one too, and i listen to mainly heavy metal/hardcore, and for that its fine. But when i go with rap... or "bass testing music" i get no distortion... like.. maxed i dont get any.
^ why do people usually have a monitor behind their desktops? doesn't it hurt your neck just by looking back?
And this is the shot of my small LCD TV (just 42 inches :-D - the Solo is connected to this TV via HDMI) with other stuff like cable modem, switch etc etc. Behind the TV is my UPS (APC Back-UPS ES 700) :
![]()
Yours distorts? THat link wouldnt load for me for some odd reason.. but i think yours in the 10in one.. sorry if im mistaken.
I have the 10in one too, and i listen to mainly heavy metal/hardcore, and for that its fine. But when i go with rap... or "bass testing music" i get no distortion... like.. maxed i dont get any.
Modboyzz, where did you get those HP LP3065's from?
3 30" HP LP3065's - home surveillance system
]![]()
I fucking came.