LOVE the Crysis poster!
Seconded! Where did you get that pazhman?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
LOVE the Crysis poster!
hey prim, you got a mac mini. how is the mac os x?
dear god is that dust on your antec? wow
It is dust on his COOLER MASTER...![]()
It is dust on his COOLER MASTER...![]()
New update, looks like I need to do some cleaning.
Seconded! Where did you get that pazhman?
^^^^ 3rd need that now!!!
I have been changing everything around lately. I went to the Ikea store and put together a couple of custom tables for my workstation... finally got enough room for everything. I am still working on everything, but I am almost done. Here are some preliminary pics...
![]()
Ok, I have seen some cool chairs and I need to know what that one is. It looks similar to the one near the first set of posting in this thread (it was a different color) and it looks pretty comfy.
How is it for long hours? I spend about 15 hours a day at my PC (work and play) and really need a good 10+ hour chair.
Nice set up, pretty desk/floors, but doesnt that PC get kicked or hot being in there? I do see the sweet looking Razer K/B & Mouse though................
I am going to guess he doesnt want to give up his sources......![]()
Where did you get that anodized looking red one on the right?
Punk ass kids wantin to be the only one with a Crysis poster on the block.....humpf
What is that crazy bong/light/sweet looking thingy ^^^^![]()
Holy fuck, $60 for an enclosure?
Seen those Desks at frys all the time. They are nice build and nice material. I like the side stand the most. Its cheaper at frys too.
its a yard glass turned upside down with a cathode in it lights up my room perfect
I think we have the same phone! Samsung SGH-A736?
my workstation in my bedroom![]()
Heres mine, and no I don't have yellow walls The royal Blue LED light coming from the computer is a bit deeper almost purplish (Royal Blue). This light always screws with my old Canon camera...
IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/justintoxicated1981/Workstation.jpg[/IMG]
Walls are really this color...
ttp://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/justintoxicated1981/PCwithTripple.jpg[/IMG]
where did you get this virus free blue matrix screensaver?
where did you get this virus free blue matrix screensaver?