• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fan on your TRUE is backwards, unless you intentionally want the airflow going to the front of the case. In which case I would be sorely incorrect.
 
Nothing too Special 2005 Ironhorse Warriro XC which some minor mods, not too much. It sees the strest of downtown atlanta more than anything else.
 
I am addicted to UV, I am currently converting everything in my room to black light reactive. :rolleyes: work in progress. Camera is old

4.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg
 
Awesome Rasterbation! You just inspired me to do another one probably! I am wearing a Sublime shirt right now :) Here are two of mine....


 
lol, you're logic is that "nikon's kick ass"... and because it looks good.... it must be nikon?

If you took 3 seconds to save the .jpg to your desktop and read the Exif info you'd see he does indeed have a Nikon D50... ;)
 
Here is my workstation complete with my old really heavy and big desk.
The 19" monitor on the left is showing my A64 s939 desktop with XP/Ubuntu 7.10 and the 17" on the right is my q6600. I am using synergy to control both desktops with one keyboard and mouse.
If you are wondering what that alligator clip is doing on that power over ethernet cable, it's there because the cable the isp recieved was stiff and one of the solid copper wires broke off inside the rj45 jack. www.gbtel.ca

workstation1xu6.jpg

workstation2tq8.jpg

Photos taken with a Canon Powershot G5, I probably should have used a tripod but atleast you get an idea of what my setup looks like. :cool:
 
Whats that on the top left jonjon?
The SIlverStone? My ex-HTPC that I just parted out.
what kind of camera do you have?
Nikon D50. It's been good to me for a good 4 years now ;)
Looking at the lens on his shelf, I'd say he has a Nikon DSLR. What model I can't tell but I bet its a Nikon (because Nikon kicks ass).
Correct! 50mm f1.8 and 55-200mm VR are the two you can see...
lol, you're logic is that "nikon's kick ass"... and because it looks good.... it must be nikon?

If you took 3 seconds to save the .jpg to your desktop and read the Exif info you'd see he does indeed have a Nikon D50... ;)
The pic was actually pretty crappy, auto mode with kit lens FTL!. I'll take glam shots some time lol.
Are you sure you have PC-V1000 Plus II ? Because i miss the mesh on side panel where the fan above video cards is in this case. This looks like the original PC-V1000.
Good eye. The original panel was a victim of a failed modding project =P. I got the blank panel to have a fresh slate to work on, but I like it better. Go figure.
Awesome setup;)
Got the same headphones also. Love them!! :)

Thanks, and yeah they're awesome!



I got a few PM's about the wallpaper, it's the Sandro Chia M3 GTR art car. I also have this just to the right of my desk...

ChiaM3GTR.jpg


:D
 
no offense but those look like it was taken from a PS camera. NM, I just looked at the EXIF and it is taken from a PS camera.
 
no offense but those look like it was taken from a PS camera. NM, I just looked at the EXIF and it is taken from a PS camera.

Where did he say it wasn't PS?

This isn't a photography forum or thread... shouldn't matter... :p
 
JonJon i love that model car, where you get it? I have a 1993 318 sedan, but I would love to have an e30 m3 or a e36 m3!. Do you have an e36 also?
 
Hahaha, you're right. I was referring to another person.
lol, if you were referring to me, I didn't realize this was a photography forum o_O I stated, I just shot that in auto w. flash and kit lens. I wasn't showcasing anything more than my workstation =P
JonJon i love that model car, where you get it? I have a 1993 318 sedan, but I would love to have an e30 m3 or a e36 m3!. Do you have an e36 also?

You can get them from the dealership for around $130. Yeah, I have an e36. If you're on Bimmerforums.com just do a search on my name for pics. Or PM and I can shoot some over.
 
I just got the dual LCD desk mount put together. Did a quick setup of my desk, so it's not finished. My 28" is a little bit bigger than the 22" max of the arm. It's a VESA 200 x 100 instead of VESA 100. So the cologne bottle has to hold up one side. lol.

centralcommand.jpg
 
lol, you're logic is that "nikon's kick ass"... and because it looks good.... it must be nikon?

If you took 3 seconds to save the .jpg to your desktop and read the Exif info you'd see he does indeed have a Nikon D50... ;)

Sorry for not taking 3 seconds.................................. :rolleyes:

And my statement that Nikon kicks ass is because they do. I've tried most DSLR cameras on the market and I keep coming back to Nikon. I have a older Nikon D70 but am saving for a D300. I do however have some nice glass, one being a 70-200 f/2.8 VR. And that my friend does indeed KICK ASS.

Anyways back on topic, jakescakes, that is a nice setup. What kinda case is that?
 
I just got the dual LCD desk mount put together. Did a quick setup of my desk, so it's not finished. My 28" is a little bit bigger than the 22" max of the arm. It's a VESA 200 x 100 instead of VESA 100. So the cologne bottle has to hold up one side. lol.

Just a little bigger =p

Looks like you have found a use for the Acqua Di Gio [it is it right?].
 
You payed 130 for a toy car?

Hey not something I'd buy everyday but I really like a handful of cars.......
( Supra, S13,S13, 240Z, Corvette, Camaro, Mustang, Sti's, EG and EK Hatchs)

and if i saw a model of one I'd pay a good amount for it.

And sorry very OT just backing him up :D
 
And my statement that Nikon kicks ass is because they do. I've tried most DSLR cameras on the market and I keep coming back to Nikon. I have a older Nikon D70 but am saving for a D300. I do however have some nice glass, one being a 70-200 f/2.8 VR. And that my friend does indeed KICK ASS.

Personal preference... just saying, it's literally impossible to tell what brand/model camera took a picture... without looking at the EXIF info, if it's still there...
 
Nothing too Special 2005 Ironhorse Warriro XC which some minor mods, not too much. It sees the strest of downtown atlanta more than anything else.

nice...shimano spd hybird clipless pedals? i have that set too
you running hydros?
 
Hehe illuminate,

I see MercyMe Almost There and Undone :) I love MercyMe!!!

Also, I can tell you're a DCB* fan too.
 
Awesome Rasterbation! You just inspired me to do another one probably! I am wearing a Sublime shirt right now :) Here are two of mine....

URL=http://imageshack.us]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1538/hpim0477xh0.jpg[IMG][/URL]
URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3820/hpim0484ed2.jpg[IMG][/URL][/QUOTE]

May I ask how you put those up? I know of a program that does that to images but I'm kinda clueless as to how to get them on my wall.
 
May I ask how you put those up? I know of a program that does that to images but I'm kinda clueless as to how to get them on my wall.

You just print them all out in the program....the program makes the picture a PDF, you print it, then put them all together on the wall 1 by 1, or tape them in strands as I did. Then tack them or w/e you need to do.
 
Hehe illuminate,

I see MercyMe Almost There and Undone :) I love MercyMe!!!

Also, I can tell you're a DCB* fan too.

haha. yeah mercy me is good. i was kinda in a calm mood.

DCB? not sure what you mean there

Trageta
l0l @ origami book.

haha. wel, my room also doubles as the school room (homeschooled)
 
have make a little update to my system:


the screens, have now 4 of them.

and the pc:



(i am sorry for that "hardware.info"on the picture, my foto's are on a disk that i dont have at the moment)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top