Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
dormsetup.jpg

My distilled dorm setup.

Or you can make on from Ikea parts for like $20. (ikea paper towel holder + plexi)
[omg]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/498781661_71f3800c07.jpg[/img]
I made mine completely free, using some off-cuts of wood. Might not look as shiny, but I couldn't really care less.

_IGP0826.jpg

_IGP0828.jpg

Does it dont nerve when you typing ??
They're designed to raise the screen up to eye level when you have the machine on a desk & are using an external keyboard & mouse.

Or you can make on from Ikea parts for like $20. (ikea paper towel holder + plexi)
*snip*

which is exactly the price i paid for my real one from compussr when they were closing up shop.

meh.

i have a banana stand from bed bath and beyond i use for my headphones though :D

What my dorm currently looks like, Will post better pics when I've cleaned up a bit and have everything sorted properly.

PICT0020.jpg

PICT0018.jpg

I <3 that acer 19" widescreen. I just built a budget system for a coworker and went with that monitor.

1680x1050 resolution is rare on a panel smaller than 20".

I <3 that acer 19" widescreen. I just built a budget system for a coworker and went with that monitor.

1680x1050 resolution is rare on a panel smaller than 20".

That is actually a 24" widescreen, I dont know why it looks so small in the pics (compared to the 19inch its next to), however I absolutely love it.

Oh and btw those are not beer bottles, I was having a competition with a friend of mine of who could drink the most root beer in a day. I absolutely smashed him :D

That is actually a 24" widescreen, I dont know why it looks so small in the pics (compared to the 19inch its next to), however I absolutely love it.

Oh and btw those are not beer bottles, I was having a competition with a friend of mine of who could drink the most root beer in a day. I absolutely smashed him :D

smashing job!

Hey better a cat in the centre then a gun. Unless its a "laser cat!" (An SNL reference for any current SNL fans out there).

Looks like a really nice room to be totally honest. I like the colour of the desk/shelves, the paint choice, tiled floors, etc... Rock on man.

I really don't remember where I got the desk from. All I know is that I can stand on it and move around without it collapsing an I'm a 6'6"@250lbs guy. It's sturdy as a rock. Also, I picked out the room color, cabinets, and tiles. It's my dorm room at home pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back