• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frito can you make a picture of the configurationscreen whit the 3 tft's. I want to 3 monitors but nvidia have saying that the software dont support more than 2 multiscreens.

he's got two graphics cards. use nView.
 
Optional87 meby, but nvidia say in a e-mail to me that nvidia dont support more than 2 monitors, and that it not can, so? i want to see it in real
 
With two video cards you can easily do 3, don't fill this thread with speculation and misinformation. :rolleyes:

Now, with that over with. Welcome to [H]. :)
 
Thanks for welcome me. So nvidia is lie, i hate that.

Great forum, alot of splendid pc's you all have. Soon i will put my beautiful computers on this forum:D
 
so who else comes in this thread at least three times a day ? any one or is it just me?

I come here about 5 times a day also. And I've never actually posted a picture of my setup. I think I might tonight though once I get things cleaned up a bit.
 
At least 5 times a day for me. This place is great for the latest PC news, pics, etc. Of course, I've spent a helluva lot more money on computer, audio and workstation equipment than I would have if I never visited Hardforum. I wish I had a "before" photo of my PC station to compare with what I have now. ;)

amen, [H]ardforum is the devil to my savings account :(
 
Cleaned up a bit, let's take a look. I am 16, make little money, all on my own paycheck but some of the substantial stuff was free cause I am a lucky little bastard (not Christmas).

I totally hate this desk. Not made for a massive LCD, and I can barely write on it because of holes. Good thing I didn't buy it as my sister gave it to me before moving to Seattle. My Shuttle looks cozy though.
IMG_0035.jpg


Trusty little Shuttle just chugs away at COD4. Cut a hole in the side for vent and for looks. I have modders mesh, but I have never got around to put it in.
IMG_0036.jpg


<3 Zune
IMG_0039.jpg


Laptop given to me. Toshiba Tecra TE2100 with 1GB RAM. Currently in search for a new hard drive as the old one died and I temporarily put in a 5 gig which is just gasping for space (less than 200MB left).
IMG_0034.jpg


TV and Stereo both given to me. 36" across. Don't care if it is not HD, I am not that much of a movie watcher anyway.
IMG_0040.jpg


Shaun of the Dead figurines. This one talks.
IMG_0042.jpg


Moar.
IMG_0043.jpg


Poster.
IMG_0044.jpg


No one's workspace is complete without their own personal LOLcat constantly posing in amusing yet geeky poses.
Niles-eat-internetz.jpg
 
At least 5 times a day for me. This place is great for the latest PC news, pics, etc. Of course, I've spent a helluva lot more money on computer, audio and workstation equipment than I would have if I never visited Hardforum. I wish I had a "before" photo of my PC station to compare with what I have now. ;)
I found a pic of my PC workstation as it was before I joined [H]ardforum.

Monarch Hornet Pro SFF
Dell 2001FP 20.1" LCD
Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX
Asus M6N laptop
HP All-in-One



Here's my current workstation (specs in sig). This is about one and a half years and at least $2500 later.


 
Nobody tell this guy about Head-Fi.

Oh crap.
Ohh my god, do I hate that forum. I love me some quality sound, but Jesus, I can't afford anything I see there daily.


Getting a Zune this week(yay birthday money tomorrow!! =] ), and ridding of my iPod. And I already own those headphones. They produce some quality sounds. From anything to soft rock, to metal, to screamo, to rap, to tehcno, and the few other genres I listen to.
 
tdktank59 Those are the best pencils i have ever used! I cant ever find them anymore. Truly tragic. Lol
 
office max! costco as well

if u want some ill buy them and ship them to you at cost + shipping

in otherwords i dont make a profit lol i go out there every once in a while to get other stuff like erasers which i need lol!!!

your talking about the black .05 pencil i had on the small notebook by the dvd's right?

If i can get out to costco ive seen them ahve huge like 15 packs of those pencils its pretty tight lol!

i normaly start off with 3 every school year and end up loosing one and breaking another one... and then one is left over for me to use lol
 
Ya I was talking about that one. Oh thanks for the offer, i will take you up on that if my costco or office max doesnt have them! Thanks again. Will be checking this weekend.
 
its also the cause of my overdraft fees :D

// Off-Topic //

Do you bank with WAMU? They now charge $30 (or more) for each overdraft. It's absurd. Luckily I managed to get mine waived the other day. Damn holiday almost cost me $30+ in overdrafts because my paycheck was late.

\\ \\

- Joey
 
This are my pc's it are alot but i lave them ;).










You see:
the left pc is my download pc i download there bittorent whit. the system is a dual amd athlon 4000+ whit cool & quiet drivers, a nvidia geforce 7600 GT a ecs motherboard, 512 mb ram and a 500 gb hdd.

the right pc is my game and file pc, a athlon 64 dual 6000+, a asus crosshair motherboard, a nvidia 8800 GT, soundblaster misic, 4 gb ddr2 ram, tv card for media center and 3 hdd's (2x320 + 1x500).

than on the desk i have a hp pc whit a amd athlon dual 3600+.

there are 3 monitors 2x 22 inch lg and 1 19 inch (for the hp).

i have 2 logitech Z-4 sets.

and for last a laptop of toshiba, now must it be a amd processor to but it is a intel :(
 
quite impressive with the two sub set ups. DO you have them going off of different computers or off of just one?
 
the Z-4 are on my game pc and the hp. i use the hp for books on cd.the boxes are great i have a realy good sound, and cheaper it cost 2 x 90 euro.

The sets are connect to my game pc and the hp connects to the mp3 connection of the sets.
 
// Off-Topic //

Do you bank with WAMU? They now charge $30 (or more) for each overdraft. It's absurd. Luckily I managed to get mine waived the other day. Damn holiday almost cost me $30+ in overdrafts because my paycheck was late.

\\ \\

- Joey

nope local bank, Southside bank to be exact. Our fees are $25, but I usuualy get mine waived as well. Friends in high places FTW!!!
 
Finally had a chance to get rid of some of the mess on my desk. Here's what it looks like now...
IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg
 
I come on this thread often, can't stand the non picture messages [like mine currently]..Haha
 
I love cisco phones. My local hospital that I do installs for is starting to use them in all their new Med Points/Off site offices....soooooo nice..
 
// Off-Topic //

Do you bank with WAMU? They now charge $30 (or more) for each overdraft. It's absurd. Luckily I managed to get mine waived the other day. Damn holiday almost cost me $30+ in overdrafts because my paycheck was late.

\\ \\

- Joey

pretty much all banks do that now.
 
I love cisco phones. My local hospital that I do installs for is starting to use them in all their new Med Points/Off site offices....soooooo nice..

I got a different one when work moved me to the work-from-anywhere program. This one is a 7941 series phone. Previous one I had was another model and had a few more lines/features available. I'd like to think it's a blessing since I don't have to worry about all 4 lines ringing at the same time like before!
 
Seen those Desks at frys all the time. They are nice build and nice material. I like the side stand the most. Its cheaper at frys too.
 
Me too, I'm looking for something big, doesn't need drawers, don't want a hutch, would like a desk that can be facing out. Any suggestions?
 
Seen those Desks at frys all the time. They are nice build and nice material. I like the side stand the most. Its cheaper at frys too.

Ditto. Only I'd like to add that the Fry's model is very unstable with nothing on it. But this may be due to the fact everything at Fry's is unstable as I doubt they put much effort into putting it together.

I always suggest looking at the places like Staples for desks because you can find solid bargains. For example, the desk I'm using is very solid but extremely simple. It was on sale for $40 and did not even have to pay tax. Woot!

- Joey
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top