• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Post your pc screen shots!

Saw the new Resident Evil last night so had to update my desktop accordingly :)

Link to image if you want it: http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/5827/residentevilafterlife20.jpg

desktopxh.jpg
 
I'm liking Foosoft and synergyo1's desktops.
01dec10-desktop.png


Also because I can't stand the thought of somebody running a more exotic OS than mine, here's AIX 6.1!
snapshot1.png


And IRIX!
psscreenshot.png
 
I'm liking Foosoft and synergyo1's desktops.


...

[IMG][/QUOTE]


Could you please tell what you are using to customize your Windows 7(theme, start button icon)?
btw. What shell is that you´re using?:D

thx in advance...

looks great!
 
got an update, new rainmeter stuff....cant figure out how to chang ethe bloody background color on the omnia stuff from that blue to a gray/black ( like the Steam and Office ones)

desktoppicr.png
 
rodger that gold leader i see boobies also. ive been hit ..............im going down line up for your next attack run. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh crash burn.
 
rodger that gold leader i see boobies also. ive been hit ..............im going down line up for your next attack run. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh crash burn.

LOL! I can't believe I'm even gonna say this but another victim of weapons of mass distraction! :p
 
Back
Top