Post your pc screen shots!

Jan8-2010-Desktop.png

Mine.

Have not posted here in awhile... thought I might need to update :)

screen1-5.jpg

Not so clean, but still pretty clean ;)

screen2-4.jpg

screen3-3.jpg

Here's the info on it in case anyone wants to know...
Soft Green

Some nice stuff here guys:)

I agree, and welcome to [H].
These clean desktop and pc screenshot threads are what really got me to step my desktop game up. There's a bunch of awesome people here that can really help you get your computer looking good inside and out.

Here's a new one... just made a new wallpaper and changed the trash can... that's about it.

MystiqueScreen1.jpg

Wallpaper can be found here.

Made this after a project I just completed. I might mess with it more in the near future.

takodesktop.jpg

Made a larger version and included alpha.

takoRGBAdesktop.jpg

Last edited:
Found an old, unmarked, virtual machine kicking around my hard disk. Booted it up to discover it was my old Longhorn 4074 VM :eek:

After a couple hours work getting it polished up, I managed to get DWM and Aero Glass to start. Not bad looking, considering it's from 2004

windowslonghorn40742010.png

Found an old, unmarked, virtual machine kicking around my hard disk. Booted it up to discover it was my old Longhorn 4074 VM :eek:

After a couple hours work getting it polished up, I managed to get DWM and Aero Glass to start. Not bad looking, considering it's from 2004

*snip*

In my best Butthead voice:

"That is the coolest thing I have ever seen. uhhh huh huh uhhhhh huh.

Wow, that's pretty awesome stuff, considering it still works and it was that far ahead of things even then. A VM eh... <hint, hint...> ;)

Nice work though.

These are not mine, but thought it'd be the appropriate place to ask if somebody could please identify the wallpapers in these screenshots please?

Q64K3.jpg

5f5Qh.jpg

2sa0xg6.jpg

29fdsvq.png

G force (software) running over dual monitors. I can't find a way of running it without the black lines above and below.

Just finished setting all this up. Lemme know what you guys think!

Desktop-SS.png

Laptop controls Winamp
Computer updates the time and weather
TV cycles through images everything 30seconds
To Do list is basically a sticky
Dock icons on the shelf up top

macmini_6-24-2010_pt2.png

Nice and boring, just the way I like it. Poor folder legibility = poor aesthetics to me.

Back