Post your pc screen shots!

I'm looking for some cool wallpapers like the one on page 239 from Guitarrasdeamor.
Anyone got some?
ow and anyone know some cool stuff to pimp my pc looks?
Thx
Greets

Untitled-1.jpg

Great Book, can't wait for the movie :)

AWESOME!!

Yes I have an unhealthy fascination with Sailormoon still.. at almost 24 years old :x I can't help it, I think the wallpaper is gorgeous regardless of how dorky I am :)

smwp.jpg

Haven't posted here in some time now... been working on some new icons so I figured I'd show y'all...

screen.jpg

This is an older shot, I'm working on a couple of new ones at the moment.

my laptop desktop (mostly rainmeter and rocketdock using):

HUD.Vision v2.0
(for system monitors on right side and winamp/foobar control)

Enigma
(for calendar and RSS feeds)

SGT Splicer's Pack HUD Enhancements (for modified CPU at top right and moon phase)

Splicer Pack HUD Weather by AccuWeather.com (this is the beta 2 version which i'm testing)

10-Foot HUD (for clock at top left - has been modified to change position, font and size)

Reflections DOCK (for rocketdock icons)

Stacks Docklet (for rocketdock stacks)

Link to Wallpaper
(sorry, only have it in 1440x900)

Last edited:
ASIA911 What widgets and programs do you use?

looks like rainmeter mostly.

i posted links to some skins a few pages back. start with those and you can build from there. once you figure it out it is quite easy.

i wonder how many people around here are using cd art display - i have been thinking of getting it but a lot of my music isn't well organized into albums and such (really old napster/kazaa/etc)

anyone have any experience with cd art display with a less than organized collection?

looks like rainmeter mostly.

i posted links to some skins a few pages back. start with those and you can build from there. once you figure it out it is quite easy.

i wonder how many people around here are using cd art display - i have been thinking of getting it but a lot of my music isn't well organized into albums and such (really old napster/kazaa/etc)

anyone have any experience with cd art display with a less than organized collection?

I haven't really fool around with CD Art Display yet. Seems like that one with the album pictures popping up are the one that I've download from a website and with iTunes I incorporate and update it the cover for the albums/songs/artists when I sync my iPhone with it. Seems to be the only songs that I've sync with to my iPhone are the one displaying the art.

Thanks for that Rainmeter thing, I think I'm going to try setting it up. This stuff looks quite amazing.

My music collection is definitely not the most organized either... but what I did was just a picture of the album art (or whatever I wanted in some cases) in each artist's folder and CD Art Display displayed that picture for me when a song from that specific folder was playing. Just make sure you have a nice little jpg image and name it "cover" and CAD should pick it right up. I really don't use it that much anymore to be honest though.

404. Got it elsewhere?

damn - no, that was the only place I could find it.

I have the image at home (I'm at work now) so I can upload it to imageshack in original size when i get back - I'll edit this post to include the link. or just pm me your email address and I'll send it over.

that's too bad - the whole site is down (or gone) and it was my favourite place for wallpaper

EDIT: http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/6193/blazingsilhouette.jpg

Last edited:
vista to win7 mod
Make the icons in Quick Launch larger if you really want to make it look 7:rolleyes:
Would you mind sharing wallpaper(1680x1050 if possible)? 4scrape doesn´t seem to work, yet. I hope it´s not gone forever.

Make the icons in Quick Launch larger if you really want to make it look 7:rolleyes:
Would you mind sharing wallpaper(1680x1050 if possible)? 4scrape doesn´t seem to work, yet. I hope it´s not gone forever.

You can always try TinEye as well. Works in a similar manner to 4scrape. Not sure if it works as well, since I've tested it now and then, and 4scrape often gives more/better results, usually when the source pic has things in it like the taskbar and such that wouldn't be in a picture. Anyways, the best it came up with was a 1400x1050 version. Here's the link to the results.

yeah, they were bigger, but i liked it better like this.
i only have the 1440x900 res image, but the last poster seems to have found it.

Back