Post your pc screen shots!

Here's my latest...

screenshot-1.jpg

My new Win7 Pro installation on my netbook.
ss2-1.png

And the matching firefox theme:
All-Glass Firefox Mod Based on Glasser
Stop to reload
back to close
personal menu
and using small icons.
ss.png

Pardon the white bar, I hate paint, apparently even in Win7

And not realizing it was that way until I posted, and I am too lazy to fix it? This thread's worst enemy...

:)

Paint in Windows 7 has Crop now so, no more whitespace, peeps... learn it, love it, live it. ;) Or just hold Alt when you hit PrintScreen to capture just the currently active window. This stuff should be required knowledge I swear...

My new Win7 Pro installation on my netbook.

And the matching firefox theme:
All-Glass Firefox Mod Based on Glasser
Stop to reload
back to close
personal menu
and using small icons.

Pardon the white bar, I hate paint, apparently even in Win7

Link to background please? That's hawt.

Antrax, do you just have the taskbar minimized? I just started using rainmeter and like it alot but some of the dock/launch options would really only make sense if I could get rid of the taskbar. Just curious if what people are using besides rainmeter for customization.

Antrax, do you just have the taskbar minimized? I just started using rainmeter and like it alot but some of the dock/launch options would really only make sense if I could get rid of the taskbar. Just curious if what people are using besides rainmeter for customization.

Well I still have my taskbar, its on the upper side of my screen but i hardly use it, prefer using my rocketdock who pops up just like a taskbar ;)

Back