Post your desktop

PadanFain said:
chronic 9 that is the gant 2 ocean pack

I am not sure you can get just the wallpaper and I have already switched so it is no longer on my pc

Just re-did my pc...

Thanks PadanFain. The wallpaper also comes with the gant 2 ocean pack.

Hey, is anyone else getting the message "www.imagelink.org could not be found"? I want to upload more of my pictures, but that website seems to be no good right now, its been that way for a while, couple weeks.

w00t. yet another update to my ever changing desktop. i really love how this one turned out.

new.jpg

and

new2.jpg

nother one.. let it be big..

new3.jpg

wat do yall think?

edit: gay.. photobucket resized the second one...
edit2: added 'nother screen.

i use the stock windows XP theme (blue)

with this background:

picture taken at the lanparty i was at yesterday :p

Well, I saw a desktop earlier in this thread with the GT3 theme and liked it, so I got it as well. I have a dual monitor setup so the picture is 2720x1024, therefore I made a "thumbnail of it.

DesktopX
CursorXP
WindowBlinds

GT3 Theme

As for the split screen, my left scrren is a 15" crt monitor and my right screen is a 17" LCD monitor. That is why I have it setup the way it is. I would like to get another LCD panel, but I cant afford it right now.

I decided to make a smaller version, so that I can go ahead and post the picture of it.

click to enlarge (Make sure your browser does not automatically resize pics)

tools--internet options--advanced--(scroll down to "multimedia")--"uncheck" Enable automatic image resizing--Click Apply--refresh your browser

Main computer:

Desktop.Main.Full.jpg

Laptop:
Desktop.Laptop.Full.jpg

Both are running windowsXP pro. Both have winblinds and object dock for the skinning and dock programs. I'll give theme names/wallpaper names if asked.

heres the reply for the endless pm's asking for my wallpaper. i actually got it from somebody on this thread, all yous peeps had to do was read the older posts on here, and you would have seen it... well, anyways, i uploaded it to my site, so here it is:

http://fm.omegaff.com/dmon.jpg

Oh Varg, you grim and frostbitten fellow :p

Anyhow, OwNjaH: Where might I grab that Xp theme?

Screen shot of me in the forums with firefox and listening to music in CL-AMP using my favorite OS :D

desktop.jpg

Ok, now I'm getting sentimental. I miss BeOS as a new/promising system.

Completely aside, Varg is supposedly planning to become a farmer when he's out of prison.

HHunt said:
Ok, now I'm getting sentimental. I miss BeOS as a new/promising system.

This is the version that I am using. Comes with firefox and a bunch of other things already installed and can be used as a live CD

Linky Bebits.com is still 100% running and is still growing.

There is a small but loyal BeOS crowd out there that are still developing and releasing programs for it. BeOS is also being adapted into several open standard versions. There are still a lot of new/promising things going on with it.

beunited.org is probably the best central location for learning about all the things being developed in the world of OS-BeOS.

i like your wallpaper and offtopic isnt buckcherry the one that has the song about i love the cocaine or somethen like that.

mystic demon said:
i like your wallpaper and offtopic isnt buckcherry the one that has the song about i love the cocaine or somethen like that.
Thanks, and yeah. its called "lit up"

its one of those albums that i hadnt listened to in a good 5 years and decided to recently, its not too shabby. been really into Evil Empire by RATM recently too.

edit: i gotta get my shell edited agian, i just reinstalled windows... i hate having the word "start" down there... takes up too much damn space.

edit2: fixed it :) http://images.dr3vil.com/uploads/desktop2x.JPG

lol, there should be a rule where you cant post your desktop unless you have a theme installed.. who wants to look at the blue winxp bar?

=P

My desktop.

Switchfoot.jpg

I keep the Aqua Dock on top w/ autohide enabled.
Startbar is also autohide enabled.

I love the clean desktop besides the beautiful widgets.

DESKTOP1.jpg

This is my Computer (PC) before my Mobo died.... and its the background of my iBook,... sigh. I use a DFI SLI Now

OwNjaH said:
lol, there should be a rule where you cant post your desktop unless you have a theme installed.. who wants to look at the blue winxp bar?

=P
Some people have nice wallpapers.

Back