Post Pictures of your Console Setups! All Generations

Redlancer i have tha same tube. Do you like it? I dont think it gives out that great of a pic. I was wondering if it was just me or not.:rolleyes::D:p

Redlancer i have tha same tube. Do you like it? I dont think it gives out that great of a pic. I was wondering if it was just me or not.:rolleyes::D:p

i have no issues with it , awesome picture - make sure you dust out by the bulb often ... camera doesn't do it justice for me

Old setup in the old basement:

DSC00871.jpg

New setup, haven't finished the basement yet, so I have everything in the living room except I had to get a TV that fit the cutout.

DSC01079.jpg

DSC01080.jpg

DSC01081.jpg

I have this HDTV slimfit but I'm pretty disappointed with the size and HD PQ.

oizkt0.jpg

So now I have my Xbox and PS3 hooked up to my BenQ 22" but I'm seriously considering purchasing the Samsung 42" 720P for $850-999 on Amazon.com

k33mdu.jpg

24otwkh.jpg

I have this HDTV slimfit but I'm pretty disappointed with the size and HD PQ.

So now I have my Xbox and PS3 hooked up to my BenQ 22" but I'm seriously considering purchasing the Samsung 42" 720P for $850-999 on Amazon.com

May I recommend the JVC LT-42E488 42" 720P LCD HDTV? I have the 32" model of this set and it produces an unbelievable picture for a 32" 720P set. The 42" JVC is available at Amazon for $999, so it's in the same price range as the Samsung.
http://www.amazon.com/JVC-LT-42E488...5?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1204014644&sr=8-5

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Yes, my DC gets used about as much as any of my current consoles...

dc01wp0.png

It gets used mostly for just this game alone. (One of few that have a legit copy :D )

dc02ib4.png

makes me wish i still had mine with me! i sold the bastard a few years back with like 40 games on ebay. I LOVED soul calibur 2!!!

makes me wish i still had mine with me! i sold the bastard a few years back with like 40 games on ebay. I LOVED soul calibur 2!!!

Damn man, I would never consider selling mine. I love all the Soul Cal's. I"ve got SC 1 on DC, SC 2 on GC, and SC3 on PS2/PS360G. Now I'm looking forward to SC4 when released on PS3.

2324441431_4249ff74e0_b.jpg

Going to wall mount later this week when my new receiver arrives (HK AVR 247)

Not sure if i want to hang the Front channels on the wall too..

IMG http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2033/2324441431_4249ff74e0_b.jpg /IMG
Going to wall mount later this week when my new receiver arrives (HK AVR 247)

Not sure if i want to hang the Front channels on the wall too..
I see you have one of the JVC sets. How are you liking it? I bought the 32" JVC with the all black bezel for my apartment and I have to admit, I'm very surprised by it's performance. I picked mine up for $649 on sale, so the cost to performance ratio can't be beat.

Risin up, back on the streets
Did my time ,took my chances
Went the distance now Im back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive!
Yea!

Risin up, back on the streets
Did my time ,took my chances
Went the distance now Im back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive!
Yea!
I'm confused. What does the Rocky theme song have to do with this thread?

Do you sit on your couch and look with your scope on that gun out that little hole to the left of the TV? Because if you dont......you should.

Do you sit on your couch and look with your scope on that gun out that little hole to the left of the TV? Because if you dont......you should.

Cat made holes in each of my blinds to spy out of lol.

your cat made them??? rofl

or you made them for your cat to spy out of.. lol

Ya, he went around to each blind and literally tore about 4-5 of them off so he cool check what's going on outside.

Here's my little bedroom setup. I still have the 100" screen and other Xbox 360/home theather in the basement, but I was bored upstairs so I needed to spruce it up a tiny bit.

SetupBR.jpg

Here's my little bedroom setup. I still have the 100" screen and other Xbox 360/home theather in the basement, but I was bored upstairs so I needed to spruce it up a tiny bit.

I just got that TV stand and only paid 40USD for it, for that price I am extremely happy. I am only upset I had to get it at Wal-Mart and spend almost an hour in line when it took me less than five minutes to get the stand.

spa0031hw8.jpg

360 hooked to the monitor on the right running 720p widescreen (Monitor scales JUST perfectly :D Love it. Looks SOOO nice. )

Computer on the left monitor. :D

^Planning on using my Xbox360 that I am getting next month on my Sony G400, I think I may have the black bars to, what resolution are you running the Xbox360 there?

Back