Player unknown Battlegrounds

Lots of rubber banding and low tick issues. New map is nice and the cheaters are still out there just not as many yet since the game changed a bit. I sorely miss fog and rain. Those were some of the best.

Lots of rubber banding and low tick issues. New map is nice and the cheaters are still out there just not as many yet since the game changed a bit. I sorely miss fog and rain. Those were some of the best.
no rubber banding for any of my crew tonight but two of them crashed twice. oddly I'm the one that usually crashes and I had none. we got a win on the new map and a 2nd place we should have won, 3v2 :(

Not sure if it was just me and my luck but felt like there were less scopes to be found after the update. Went 5 rounds with a plethora of weapons found but did not find a single scope untill the 6th round.

Wow, not sure what they did to the mini-14 but it sure doesn't play like it used to. Had to totally re-learn how to fire it while killing someone. Bullets seem a lot slower.

Ballistics were changed dramatically for most of if not all of the guns. Check the patch notes.

Why is the little picture next to my name in game a question mark? How do you edit that?

Also an FYI people. Nvidia released drivers yesterday for pubg. Might help with the crashing?

The new driver was on GeForce Experience the day before, actually. Game runs flawlessly on my 1070 @ 3440x1440.

lol came up against my first streamer end game 1v1 that I've seen. Name "VSNZ". He had a M249 and of course the circle lands on him. :rolleyes:

lol he streams with the Doc a lot (before Doc started banging groupies). He's a pretty good guy.

lol he streams with the Doc a lot (before Doc started banging groupies). He's a pretty good guy.

Ya I went to watch his stream and saw when he killed me. Seems like a great player. I could have had him but I was in a terrible position.

I'm totally loving 1.0, back to back chicken dinners.

Ya I went to watch his stream and saw when he killed me. Seems like a great player. I could have had him but I was in a terrible position.

I'm totally loving 1.0, back to back chicken dinners.

This is how I feel as well. I really feel like im not fighting the game anymore to play. I gotta give bluehole credit on the patch. They really did a good job on version 1.0.

Loving 1.0 here with my 980Ti and latest nvidia drivers that just released. Game has never been soo smooth and fun to play!

Bought this today after a few friends convinced me to. Played about an hour and a half tonight. It seems fun, but I get bored sitting around waiting so I start running around, then I get shot in the face. Seems fun, but I'm not sure how much time I'll spend playing. In my hour and a half I think I got a total of 3 kills.

Getting major fps increases, almost double on some low end rigs in the house. Impressed.

Bought this today after a few friends convinced me to. Played about an hour and a half tonight. It seems fun, but I get bored sitting around waiting so I start running around, then I get shot in the face. Seems fun, but I'm not sure how much time I'll spend playing. In my hour and a half I think I got a total of 3 kills.

Once you realize it's the hunt and the quality of the kills that counts over quantity. Very fun.

play with your friends, way more fun.

The kind of stuff that REALLY pisses me off about this game are objects like banisters. 30% wood, 70% open space and it blocks EVERY single one of my shots and gets me killed. Any object that you cannot shoot through needs to be made to look solid.

They should rename this game the Kar98 simulator. That gun is far too powerful and common. At least half of the top 10 situation deaths involve a Kar98, seeing as you'd be stupid to put yourself at a disadvantage if you didn't loot a Kar98 off the people you killed. All the Kar98's get funneled down to the top 10. So you have to always play the top 10 as if every opponent has a Kar98, which sucks. In a survival game that lasts over 25-30 minutes top 10, people shouldn't be dying left and right to single shots. It's totally lame.

Last edited:
I'm so dead sexy....

4d9f5f4e_PUBG.jpeg

pretty impressed so far with the update. no crashes. not much lag. replay feature is freaking awesome to see how the game played out.

definite improvements but still dont think they should be calling this 1.0. Too much lag/rubberbanding with a lot of people around. On the right track though

God, I'm never using the M16 in burst mode again. They completely wrecked that weapon with crazy recoil and needs to be treated solely as a DMR. Would much rather have a M416 or SCAR.
And this replay feature sure does crash a lot... when the recording doesn't suddenly end right in the middle. I don't think these programmers can do anything correctly.

been playing a bit recently, bought the game at gmg with a discount, it's not bad but shooting seems to be almost random at times, also think I encountered a cheater or 2 going by the kill cam footage, good enough though for the odd game every now and then.

God, I'm never using the M16 in burst mode again. They completely wrecked that weapon with crazy recoil and needs to be treated solely as a DMR. Would much rather have a M416 or SCAR.
And this replay feature sure does crash a lot... when the recording doesn't suddenly end right in the middle. I don't think these programmers can do anything correctly.

It's still decent to use burst in a close range situation. If nothing else, you're still throwing a ton of lead at the other guy. I still rather have an M16 than an AKM...that gun is still awful. Yeah, it was too good before, but the recoil change was way overboard. It's not even good at semi auto fire anymore.

It's still decent to use burst in a close range situation. If nothing else, you're still throwing a ton of lead at the other guy. I still rather have an M16 than an AKM...that gun is still awful. Yeah, it was too good before, but the recoil change was way overboard. It's not even good at semi auto fire anymore.

Ya that is what I am saying, the M16 has had a huge nurf. I used to be able to triple tap with that thing pretty easy, now you are lucky if you land the first shot. Oh and I hear you on the AKM, that thing is a POS. I toss it as soon as I can, even take an UMP over it. Maybe even a MicroUZI. :)

i'd still use the m16 for long range if I could still put a 8x on it. now I use the scar cause the m4 and ak bullet speed is paintball gun slow.

so glad steam let me refund this pile of garbage.

Ya I had gone past the refund time limit. :(

I just play it for the laughs. It's like watching a car crash and people dying, you cannot look away it's so bad.

Ya that is what I am saying, the M16 has had a huge nurf. I used to be able to triple tap with that thing pretty easy, now you are lucky if you land the first shot. Oh and I hear you on the AKM, that thing is a POS. I toss it as soon as I can, even take an UMP over it. Maybe even a MicroUZI. :)

Not liking how you cant put an 8x on it either now :( Nor the changes to zeroing in your scopes.

Had this happen during a stream last night lol... (Quality is crap thanks to Twitch)

Two games later it happened again lol. We were stuck in the open anyway and racing to the play area to get a solid position before everyone else was the goal.

I have a video of someone exploiting / cheating I'll post tomorrow if I remember.

the bombing area is so stupid. they put it in the game to either create action(artificial action) or get people to move. but in reality it makes players run and hide at the nearest building and stop engaging each other. I've never had it force a confrontation at a building.

Here's the exploit / greifer / cheater.

the bombing area is so stupid. they put it in the game to either create action(artificial action) or get people to move. but in reality it makes players run and hide at the nearest building and stop engaging each other. I've never had it force a confrontation at a building.

I dont mind the idea of it but it's implementation doesn't feel quite right. Have the plane fly by doing a carpet bombing or something or see the howitzers shooting them from a far island so you can see the trails or something. I dunno. They are supposed to be mortars or something but it feels more like a mine field pyrotechnic show lol.

Now the game doesn't even save replays. Game is literally designed by fucking morons.

I had several people ready to rip me to shreds for posting exactly the same thing in another thread; I was saying it shouldn't be used to evaluate video card performance because it's obviously alpha.

I was saying it shouldn't be used to evaluate video card performance because it's obviously alpha.

Dear god, who didn't agree with that?! The game is still terribly optimized. Streamers are still jacking every setting down to low just for consistent frame rate. I didn't think there was anyone who thought this a benchmark for anything.

why are people buying the early bird key fo $7 on the market when you can buy it from steam for $2.50?

Back