Player unknown Battlegrounds

I am SO SICK of that overpowered POS Kar98. Bugged or something, way too easy to get a headshot with that thing. Cheesiest weapon in the game and needs to be nurfed. A weapon you can find anywhere and guaranteed 50% of last 10 will have should NOT be an insta death to a full health player with a full health lvl 2 helmet. Ridiculous.

I am SO SICK of that overpowered POS Kar98. Bugged or something, way too easy to get a headshot with that thing. Cheesiest weapon in the game and needs to be nurfed. A weapon you can find anywhere and guaranteed 50% of last 10 will have should NOT be an insta death to a full health player with a full health lvl 2 helmet. Ridiculous.
I do agree with you here, somewhat.
They should definitely lower the spawn rate of this gun. You find people running this all the time, and considering the damage this puts out, it should be made rare, or more rare than currently.
I do believe a few patches/versions ago, this gun was very hard to find, it was like wining the lottery IF you happen to find one.
But now, playing squad at least 2 would be running them, same with duo. Last solo I found two of these in quick concessions and it was at one of those "middle of nowhere" buildings.
If you gonna have something like this (gun with such a huge damage) in the game, make it hard to find, a real hidden treasure.

I know the counter argument is that it is hard to land those one shot kills, true but even if it is only a body shot, you only have to hit the guy like once with your AR and he dies anyway.
And late game with a small circle most people move slow and or sit/camp so makes it that much easier to land those headshots.

I cant seem to get the Kar98 to do any damage at all 75% or more of the time, direct head shot to an L1 helmet and they have time and health to turn around and drop me. Meh. I do go down by it a fair amount of the time in one or 1.2 shots but I dont have to much of a problem with it unless I am trying to use it.

A Kar98 head-shot is instant death for everything but a full durability level 3 helmet. Even then you are left with only a sliver of health.

The problem with the gun is two fold:

1. Too common. Need to lower spawn rate by 50%. No reason to even go after a crate if you already have a Kar98 that you found in a bathtub in some solo house in the woods.
2. Way too easy to get headshots. I move a LOT and still like 80% of my Kar98 deaths are from headshots. IMO it is bugged.

1. Too common. Need to lower spawn rate by 50%. No reason to even go after a crate if you already have a Kar98 that you found in a bathtub in some solo house in the woods.
2. Way too easy to get headshots. I move a LOT and still like 80% of my Kar98 deaths are from headshots. IMO it is bugged.

Hard to really decry the head shot issues till cheaters are more in check and the tick rate is much improved. Right now for regular players a moving target hit is very much luck of the draw with some skill. WIth the SKS or an auto / semi auto you have a few shots to zero in the necessary lead and distance.

For the spawning issue you guys must have great luck in finding these things. I play a few games a night and maybe find it 1 out of 3 to 5 games. Usually I get it by looting a downed player. If go to a better drop chance place like Novo or Kameshki finding 1 is more expected but even then I do not "always" see them.

Test server with the new desert map called Miramar is now live! Will be trying it out when I get home!

And game officially gets released ( pc version 1.0 ) December 20th!

Test server with the new desert map called Miramar is now live! Will be trying it out when I get home!

And game officially gets released ( pc version 1.0 ) December 20th!
I watched shroud play some today. looks fun, the new map is going to play different than the other due to the elevation. they also redid the whole main menu which was much needed. there was still rubber banding early game though. the last few months this game has gone downhill. the early game lag use to be a delay picking stuff up, now we're rubber banding and teleporting. the first 6 months of playing I got about a total of 5 crashes. for the past month or two, I get 5 crashes every night. most while launching the game or returning to menu, but I get them mid game now, which never happened 3 months ago. its not just me either. I hope the release turns things around but I've watched shroud and disrespect play the test build the past few weeks and have seen them crash mid game. they add new things to this game cause they cant or wont fix the core issues. things like a stable game should be #1 on the list, yet here they are making the 8x into a 4/8x combo scope.

I watched shroud play some today. looks fun, the new map is going to play different than the other due to the elevation. they also redid the whole main menu which was much needed. there was still rubber banding early game though. the last few months this game has gone downhill. the early game lag use to be a delay picking stuff up, now we're rubber banding and teleporting. the first 6 months of playing I got about a total of 5 crashes. for the past month or two, I get 5 crashes every night. most while launching the game or returning to menu, but I get them mid game now, which never happened 3 months ago. its not just me either. I hope the release turns things around but I've watched shroud and disrespect play the test build the past few weeks and have seen them crash mid game. they add new things to this game cause they cant or wont fix the core issues. things like a stable game should be #1 on the list, yet here they are making the 8x into a 4/8x combo scope.

I havent had any crashes yet, I just played 2 rounds on it. WOW, effin loving it. Soo much fun. Whole different style of play/approach is needed on this map. Too much god damn fun. Once they iron out all the kinks, holy moly.

The game is very smooth now. But we have gotten a lot of rubber banding on the test servers.

Also, desert map is going to get boring quickly, they need a map with colors lol

anyone have a fix where the cursor is off by a quarter inch when selecting in the menus?? i read that it might be due to the taskbar being set to being on top rather than on the bottom.

I am new to this type of thing and well, as an old Quake player, I feel like a complete noob. I hardly ever get to meet anyone, though

Agreed 100% I've had the same experience. Also putting it out for the XBOX is extremely premature I think and taking up resources/time from their small team. Lots of major bugs still haven't been addressed. Had new ones on the test server as well. For the first time last night everyone got dumped out of the plane after traveling only a short distance from where it spawned.

Agreed 100% I've had the same experience. Also putting it out for the XBOX is extremely premature I think and taking up resources/time from their small team. Lots of major bugs still haven't been addressed. Had new ones on the test server as well. For the first time last night everyone got dumped out of the plane after traveling only a short distance from where it spawned.
I hope they can do some magic for the release in 6 days. I can't imagine a company releasing a game that crashes this much. I've been playing fortnite more than pubg lately. not a single crash and can also get 200 fps although I capped mine at 120. I've only had lag twice.

I hope they can do some magic for the release in 6 days. I can't imagine a company releasing a game that crashes this much. I've been playing fortnite more than pubg lately. not a single crash and can also get 200 fps although I capped mine at 120. I've only had lag twice.

Well to be fair fortnite looks like a mobile game so it should run at 200 fps on a gtx 1050.

Well to be fair fortnite looks like a mobile game so it should run at 200 fps on a gtx 1050.
fortnite looks better to me than pubg. shadows react to lights, the environment is fully destructible, day/night cycles. moonlight reflecting off trees and cars, theres alot of effects going on. theres way more detail in the game. either the cartoon art style is easier to process or the game is more optimized. just because it has a cartoon art style I dont see it having less detail than pubg. I run pubg on mostly low so I can get close to 100 frames, and the game looks like crap. in fornite I have nearly maxed and I get 200 fps and it doesn't look like crap.

fortnite looks better to me than pubg. shadows react to lights, the environment is fully destructible, day/night cycles. moonlight reflecting off trees and cars, theres alot of effects going on. theres way more detail in the game. either the cartoon art style is easier to process or the game is more optimized. just because it has a cartoon art style I dont see it having less detail than pubg. I run pubg on mostly low so I can get close to 100 frames, and the game looks like crap. in fornite I have nearly maxed and I get 200 fps and it doesn't look like crap.

Hey no argument here that pubg looks bad and performs bad. And I liked cartoony art style like TF2, but fortnite to me is almost just as unappealing visually as pubg.

Hey no argument here that pubg looks bad and performs bad. And I liked cartoony art style like TF2, but fortnite to me is almost just as unappealing visually as pubg.
agreed. although I think fortnite looks as good as it can, it looks better to me than tf2. tf2 looks better to you?

I don't know about that. TF2 is so old and I haven't played it hardly any in the past several years. I guess the fact that we would even compare them is enough said really.

He probably just canned his whole career. Hopefully that was a nice piece of ass.

Anyone know what is going on here? I am watching the kill-cam of the guy that killed me, I'm in a room with only 1 doorway. He seems to be in the ocean, then teleport's on top of me with him being inside the walls, walks through the wall and head-shots me?

You can't be married to a twitch celebrity and expect them to stick with one chick. And this is the Doc, not just any twitch celebrity. I mean, this is like 80s rock star or 90s Metallica status. Bitches be throwing themselves at him. Probably has a separate monitor just for all the nudes he gets from hot girls.

He should just roll with it because it fits his character anyway. Fuck it.

He is the two time...

This is tongue in cheek in case anyone can't tell

Anyone know what is going on here? I am watching the kill-cam of the guy that killed me, I'm in a room with only 1 doorway. He seems to be in the ocean, then teleport's on top of me with him being inside the walls, walks through the wall and head-shots me?

Why didn’t you just use shadowplay to show us?? Aren’t you the guy with a Titan V? Lol!!!!

Dr. Disrespect isn't streaming the game until he can figure out which home that his penis resides at. VOD should start at 1:56.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/209596628?t=01m56s

It’s hard to be a gangsta lol. He most likely fucked one of the IRL twitch sluts at the last twitchcon. The fame, money and celebrity got to him and the chick he banged probably threatened to tell his wife.

I think my theory of Dr. Disrespect nailing some chick at twitchcon may have some merit:

Then there's this:

Aaaand:

Last edited:
Why didn’t you just use shadowplay to show us?? Aren’t you the guy with a Titan V? Lol!!!!

I don't have that junk running while I am playing. I'm not a streamer or anything. This game is so poorly optimized I need maximum power to overcome the stutters and crap net-code .;)

Now this dickwad (player unknown) wants to copy right this game that he copied from others. Nothing pisses me off more than intellectual property bullshit.

I don't have that junk running while I am playing. I'm not a streamer or anything. This game is so poorly optimized I need maximum power to overcome the stutters and crap net-code .;)

Shadowplay has virtually no impact on system performance.

Now this dickwad (player unknown) wants to copy right this game that he copied from others. Nothing pisses me off more than intellectual property bullshit.

lol, you mean he wants to copyright a game everyone else copied as pringle pointed out? either way it's common practice with games once they're officially released.

lol, you mean he wants to copyright a game everyone else copied as pringle pointed out? either way it's common practice with games once they're officially released.

I firmly stand by my hatred of IP laws as they stiffle innovation. He used a mod to make a new mod, based on a book and movie, and spun it into a full game, and now wants to prevent people from making their own versions.

I have no issue with the act creation, I have issue with stopping creation.

I firmly stand by my hatred of IP laws as they stiffle innovation. He used a mod to make a new mod, based on a book and movie, and spun it into a full game, and now wants to prevent people from making their own versions.

I have no issue with the act creation, I have issue with stopping creation.

You specifically stated that he 'copied' a game. What game did he copy? His own?

Its funny this jerkoff has no problem talking shit in game, yet when his ass gets handed to him IRL, hes a bitch lol.
that's the character he puts on...

he actually has kind, well thought things to say sometimes:

thats why he has such a huge following cause hes a good guy(or was) but also plays a dick thats hilarious to watch

These cheaters are seriously pissing me off lately. In the below video, I'm in the house peeking the side of a window on the opposite side of the box this guy runs up behind. I say sweet, this is a gimme kill since he has nowhere to go. He turns on his aim bot and I'm head-shot at about 15 yards peeking the side of a window before the top of his head even breaks the box on my screen.

And no, you cannot blame a messed up kill-cam, even shroud couldn't no-scope un-crouch head-shot someone peeking the side of a window 15 meters away in 1 millisecond. It is hilarious, if you watch it at 1/4 speed, you can actually see his crosshairs lock onto me and track me as he hides behind the crate.
100% confirmed Solo-FPP aimbot cheater.

These cheaters are seriously pissing me off lately. In the below video, I'm in the house peeking the side of a window on the opposite side of the box this guy runs up behind. I say sweet, this is a gimme kill since he has nowhere to go. He turns on his aim bot and I'm head-shot at about 15 yards peeking the side of a window before the top of his head even breaks the box on my screen.

And no, you cannot blame a messed up kill-cam, even shroud couldn't no-scope un-crouch head-shot someone peeking the side of a window 15 meters away in 1 millisecond. It is hilarious, if you watch it at 1/4 speed, you can actually see his crosshairs lock onto me and track me as he hides behind the crate.
100% confirmed Solo-FPP aimbot cheater.

for sure looks like a aimbot. look up his stats once the servers come back online: https://pubgtracker.com/profile/pc/dsq4

I havn't played the test build to try out the kill cam but thats going to be real interesting on wednesday to finally have proof of cheats and see how common it is. I dont feel like I've encountered any cheats but I may be wrong. you just never know without a kill cam. but in that scenario it would be easy to tell unless someone else happened to shoot you.

Back