Perpetual Free Steam Codes Thread

I have;

Star Wars
™ Knights of the Old Republic - Gone to spaceace420

For free. First to PM me gets the code.

Last edited:
I also have a KOTOR key up for grabs as well.

First PM will get it.

Star Wars™ Jedi Knight™: Jedi Academy™
2R9JT-MKQB2-LQVCW

Star Wars™: Dark Forces
VNZP2-IYXFK-ZNK5E

Please post if you use one, I don't check here often.

Star Wars™ Jedi Knight™: Jedi Academy™
2R9JT-MKQB2-LQVCW

Star Wars™: Dark Forces
VNZP2-IYXFK-ZNK5E

Please post if you use one, I don't check here often.

Jedi Academy is gone. I assume someone took Dark Forces as well.

Dark FOrces is gone. thanks whoever took it and didn't say.

If someone has a Jedi Academy for grabs, lemme know!

Anyone selling or giving Force Unleashed games? Pick me pick me!

You cannot be serious about this. You need heatware that bad to ask for a feedback for giving a item away free?
wow I wish I would have thought of that, given a lot of games and antivirus away around here. sarcasm here to make sure no one thinks I am serious 😉

That's not right IMHO. I've given away plenty of games here. I haven't asked for heat.

My first time ever to get "lucky", with a free steam key and you are making me feel like trash/filthy , way to go!.

You are correct it isn't right. As balhazer flat out lied in the heatware he left to begin with. But I guess it isn't no different than people buying the humble bundles for $1 dollar. Then coming in here selling each game for $5 a pop in the For Sale forums. This is why it is hard to trust any feedback site now. Bottom line it is completely wrong in lying to get heatware feedback.

You lied plain and simple about the eval left. You should feel bad about lying to get a free game key.

My first time ever to get "lucky", with a free steam key and you are making me feel like trash/filthy , way to go!.

Anyone want to trade with me?

• Star Wars Jedi Knight™: Jedi Academy
  • Star Wars: Dark Forces
  • Star Wars Battlefront™ II
  • Star Wars Empire At War: Gold Pack
  • Sins of a Solar Empire®: Rebellion
  • E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy
  • Gun Monkeys
  • Murder Miners
  • The Ship - 2 Pack Gift (Two Copies)
  • 7 Days to Die
  • Serious Sam 3: BFE Bonus Pack
  • Nation Red
  • Reflex
  • Yet Another Zombie Defense
  • METAL SLUG 3

• Gun Monkeys
  • Murder Miners
  • 7 Days to Die
  • Nation Red
  • Reflex
  • METAL SLUG 3

Happy to take Jedi Academy off your hands!!!!!!!

• Gun Monkeys
  • Murder Miners
  • 7 Days to Die
  • Nation Red
  • Reflex
  • METAL SLUG 3

PM sent for 7 Days to Die

Is there a game swap thread? Can we make one? I've got around 20 games I'd like to trade. I've done some swaps on reddit before.

I have the following keys, free to a good home:

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - GONE
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords - GONE
Star Wars: Empire at War - Gold Pack - GONE

PM's only. First come; first serve. Will keep post updated.

Last edited:
Is there a game swap thread? Can we make one? I've got around 20 games I'd like to trade. I've done some swaps on reddit before.

+1 that would be great.. i've also some games to trade..

im pretty sure he was asking about a dedicated game trade thread kinda like this one, instead of having to wade thru 100s of FS threads just to find one that has games to trade.
Just a thought

You are correct it isn't right. As balhazer flat out lied in the heatware he left to begin with.
You lied plain and simple about the eval left. You should feel bad about lying to get a free game key.

Wait a freaking moment here, How did I lied?, Can't you read?

Plus I GOT the steam key BEFORE I even sing up in that heatwave thing, he requested it and I try to accommodate.

also, How the heck did I was to know that was forbiden. The lad ask me to help him with that, I didn't even knew that site existed before. I only was trying to be nice with a fellow [H].

If you are so eager to put names on, call me naive instead of liar; I'll gladdy call you back troll instead of illiterate.

Is disgusting to find people who can't even comprehend/grasp his own language, the little bit they are able to read/write is to bitch.

You are correct it isn't right. As balhazer flat out lied in the heatware he left to begin with. But I guess it isn't no different than people buying the humble bundles for $1 dollar. Then coming in here selling each game for $5 a pop in the For Sale forums. This is why it is hard to trust any feedback site now. Bottom line it is completely wrong in lying to get heatware feedback.

I'm not going to derail this thread, so I've sent you a PM.

What I will say is balhazer did not lie. Where in his review did he lie? I offered a license that I paid for (about $13 for the whole bundle), he accepted that offer at $0, and I fulfilled the obligation by delivering the license, and he sent heatware feedback as confirmation. If he had sent a penny, a $1, or $10, I don't see it being any more or less legitimate. I did NOT get feedback BEFORE sending the license. He could've easily had just bounced without leaving feedback, and I would've had nothing to show for it.

also, How the heck did I was to know that was forbiden.

It's not forbidden. IDK what he's getting this from. Many users get their start on heatware by trading freebies. A transaction had occurred and you followed up with feedback to affirm the transaction was fulfilled (or unfulfilled) as agreed.

On topic, I have a couple more steam codes:

Star Wars: Dark Forces 2 - Jedi Knight
Star Wars: Jedi Outcast

Last edited:
He didn't buy anything from you. So it is a LIE. Plain and simple. Both of you go on my list for being shady and trying to lie on heatware.

Type: balhazer bought item from SPARTAN VI

Back