Perpetual Free Steam Codes Thread

First to PM me gets the game. Limit 1 per person. Must have been a member for, oh, let's go with 3 years. Do not PM me - please post in here what game you'd like, that way people can see what has been spoken for. All are steam unless otherwise noted. I've got the following up for grabs:

The Wolf Among Us (Telltale Key)
The Walking Dead: Season 2 (Telltale Key)
Puzzle Agent
Crimsonland
FOTONICA
Overture
Of Guards and Thieves
Hero of the Kingdom 2

I will take the The Walking Dead: Season 2 (Telltale Key) if still available.
I did not PM as I am assuming you actually didn't want a PM

First to PM me gets the game. Limit 1 per person. Must have been a member for, oh, let's go with 3 years. Do not PM me - please post in here what game you'd like, that way people can see what has been spoken for. All are steam unless otherwise noted. I've got the following up for grabs:

Puzzle Agent
Crimsonland
FOTONICA
Overture
Of Guards and Thieves
Hero of the Kingdom 2

dibs on crimsonland!

Puzzle Agent
Crimsonland
FOTONICA
Overture
Of Guards and Thieves
Hero of the Kingdom 2

I'll do puzzle agent if still availaible

Sorry for the confusion around PMs, edited original post. That's what happens when I do this right before bed. I'll get at everyone after work tonight.

Raekwon:

If FOTONICA is still available I'm game (pun intended). :)

Thanks...

I have the following steam keys to give away

Resident Evil 5 CLAIMED

Revelations 2 : Episode 1 CLAIMED

Last edited:
Limit 1 per person. Must have been a member for, oh, let's go with 3 years. Do not PM me - please post in here what game you'd like, that way people can see what has been spoken for. All are steam unless otherwise noted. I've got the following up for grabs:

Puzzle Agent
Crimsonland
FOTONICA
Overture
Of Guards and Thieves
Hero of the Kingdom 2

Ill take of guards and thieves!

Um it says to PM then says Do not PM me????

Not familiar with telltale keys... Does that mean they won't work on steam? If they will I'm interested in The Wolf Among Us. Just confused all around with this post. :confused:

It won't work on steam

I've also got the following up for grabs... post here and I will ship the code, first come first serve. Steam unless otherwise noted.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1 - GONE to dat722
Puzzle Agent (Telltale Key) - GONE to lee0539
Toast Time - GONE
Titan Attacks! - GONE to h-street
Solar Flux - GONE to Tiberian

Last edited:
I've also got the following up for grabs... post here and I will ship the code, first come first serve. Steam unless otherwise noted.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1
Puzzle Agent (Telltale Key)
Toast Time
Titan Attacks!
Solar Flux

I'll take RE Rev 2. Time to experience my first resident evil game.

Toast Time
Titan Attacks!
Solar Flux

Solar Flux if it's still available, that looks like something the wife would enjoy tremendously, thanks. ;)

Toast Time
Titan Attacks!
Solar Flux

Puzzle agent if available thanks

Toast Time
Titan Attacks!
Solar Flux

Titan Attacks! if available :) thanks!

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1 - GONE to dat722
Puzzle Agent (Telltale Key) - GONE to lee0539
Toast Time
Titan Attacks! - GONE to h-street
Solar Flux - GONE to Tiberian

I will take Toast Time.

Aww I missed out. Oh well. Thanks for keeping the thread alive!

at least the person who got it can say they used the key and thanks.

I notice people do that a lot and I think it is a really dick move. ya it is a freebie thread but come on.. don't be an asshole and not say you grabbed it.

Got 1 Key for Euro Truck Simulator 2, First PM gets it

*edit*
Flogger23m is the winner!

and that's why Keys shouldn't be placed directly in the board. A LOT of people are subscribed to this thread with active notifications, etc. even a lot of external pages have active notifications to threads like this in other forums, this kind of keys disappear in less than one minute after posted, and guess why. probably the key is offered for sell at a "cheap" price anywhere.. a fast business..

Back